Reviews for The Things They Carried
RosieColes95 chapter 41 . 12/8/2014
omg this is amazing, please update soon
S.A.N.e-but-inS.A.N.e chapter 41 . 12/7/2014
Such a wonderful chapter! I absolutely love your characterizations of Mike and Abbey and their relationship. I can't wait to see what is in store for our poor Levi. Update soon!
RosieColes95 chapter 40 . 11/6/2014
will you be updating soon?
Galinda V. Maxwell chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
I just love this book! But for me, it's more than just skin deep. I can really relate to everyone who is worried or trying to help Mike because my brother went through the same eating disorder a couple years ago. I'm just so grateful that you chose to write this! Please keep it up! All the characterizations are perfect!
Galinda V. Maxwell chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Aww! Poor Mike! I just have to say I love Aaron Tveit as Mike. He does such a fabulous job.
S.A.N.e-but-inS.A.N.e chapter 40 . 10/5/2014
Wonderful chapter! Loved Paige's insight on Abbey helping Mike because she loves him. She definitely does... Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/23/2014
Briggs and mike bromance for life
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
This is so amazing
S.A.N.e-but-inS.A.N.e chapter 39 . 9/21/2014
Yes, an update! :) Really enjoyed this chapter with Abby wanting to help Mike get better even when he doesn't want to put her through it. It's just so... Abby and Mike. ;) Too bad season two didn't have very many scenes like this... *sigh* Can't wait for the next chapter!
S.A.N.e-but-inS.A.N.e chapter 38 . 8/3/2014
Lovely chapter. Mike being that sick pulls at my heart strings; excellent job writing his emotional scenes. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/1/2014
TFIOS reference- however unintentional it may have been, IS AWESOME. So is everything else. Glad to have you back on this story, msj.
Rosie chapter 37 . 7/27/2014
this is really good. i need more :) please keep writing
RosieColes95 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
ive read all of this and its amazing but please write more i want to know what happens after hes been in hospital and whether or not he gets his job back :)
BethylLover chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
I think Mike could be a little nicer
rocklesson86 chapter 37 . 6/21/2014
This is really good. I like Angsty dark Mike. Cannot wait for more.