Reviews for This Feeling
Lilly Tomson chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Oh my gosh truth I am so sorry.
I know that feeling when someone close passes and I will give you personal advice...
Don't shut yourself out.
When I went though tough stuff I shut myself out -and down- and it didn't help anyways.
I didnt tell my true feelings and it really hurt and I just felt dead inside and I tried to fake my " happiness" and no one got to knew how I really felt.
I hope you feel better and we are all here for you so pour out!
I do wish you would continue but stuff happens and I understand.
Let your self heal...3
PowerlessFlames chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
I'm sorry to hear that, but it can't be helped and I hope you start 'getting better' soon! And I'm also very sorry for your loss, and although I don't know you I hope everyone understands how hard it can with so much weight on your shoulders :3

This was a brilliant story by the way ;)
deleo chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
im very sorry to here about youre passed friend and i hope you get well soon . but would you please finnish the story when you do feel better? i know that i sound greedy but this is one of my favorites and i am just so ancous to see how it ends . if you dont continue tho i will understand . thanks for the amazing story so far. :)
Neo the dual keyblade wielder chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Ahh! That's sad Izaya's parents are dickweeds. No wonder...
Neo the dual keyblade wielder chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is so sad poor Izaya! But in hindsight he is Masochist...Shizuo must've been the one who slammed it open...probably not. But I love this story!
094289758927562965 chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
It's alright, Truth. Just take your time with everything. :) This must be hard, so I (and probably many people) understand and hope everything turns out okay.
sea07 chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
pleaseeee don't discontinue your fic! DX
its ok if you want to take a break
MyHamstersHateMe chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
It's okay, we understand!
MusicIsaDrug18 chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
thought it's really sad that it will stop, I can understand your feelings. Hope you get better. *hug* hope to see you again :-)
ALC-Neechan chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Ok. Understand, miss ;) I plitely accept your apology *bow
Trinh525 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Im sorry i cant respond fast enough to your private message, even though i started reading fanfics a few months ago, i just made the account an hour ago to follow you especially
I hope you will get better soon, not just because to update your stories, because same thing happened to me too so i understand
Just take your time and relax, do yoga or listen to violin or something (i know , lame) but i do hope you will get completely better, have a smile on your face everywhere you go and have a rainbow on your head
For short, BE A UNICORN!
Sorry for the long review
Trinh525 chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
AWWWWWWW this is even better than i expected
All my emotions were thrown in this piece of art
Thank you for being an awesome yaoi fangirl and uploaded this
Waterlilies-and-Peppermint chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
This is so emotional. In a good way. I'm a sap, what can I say?
Nai Hyuku chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Hi, Im Naizu Umine! Im a new reviewer in your fic and I have noticed everytime I start a fic that is already started I dont present myself, Im very implite.

Izaya definitly need to do something more to crash the world more! 'cause this isnt having succes (I mean in the fic's trama) -with Shizuo , we need more. Make him feel guilty of everything he's doing to Izaya!

A confession, Izaya's being more girly than anything, negative but girly, I seriously like Izaya and understand him but could you please do it more mainly but still negative?

So, I have fun reading your fic! Hope I see you fast in the next chap!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/17/2013