Reviews for This Feeling
Aaaw that was kinda cute "w"
Have fun! :)
I would have ended it with then getting together in the end(not sure how yet, ehehehe)!
AleksInWonder chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
Wow this is amazing! I am going to admit that I kind of cried while I was reading this story. For the ending I think it will be logical if Shinra helps Izaya to get over his depression and Shizuo. And maybe they will get not?
Eri chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
Wow! o-o I read this in one sitting and I barely have enough patience to read a grocery list. Good job! This may sound stupid, but I don't think you really need to finish this. It had a good run and your Izaya said what he needed to say.
If I had to end it, I'd probably have your Izaya so depressed over the 'Shizu-chan got a gurl-frond" business that he wants to jump off the roof, at sunset.
Then Shizuo would stop him, admit that Verona was a lie so he could feel loved after Izaya's attempt.
Than you know the kissy-kissy
emmytink chapter 11 . 8/23/2016
Thank you for this story and even though you never finished it, it's still one of the best stories I have ever read! This is very well written and an amazing idea!
ItsHoodButItsGood chapter 11 . 8/16/2016
NOOOOOO!

Goddammit! I found another story like this! Oh well! This story was a great story! I loved it! Obviously I'm a little sad that the story's "Finished" but... That's okay! You did good! I hope that new direction you spoke about is a good one!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
Love dis chapter
Bird's Boat chapter 11 . 7/4/2016
It's sad to see you discontinuing it, but I geuss it's your decision. I rather not continue it with my own part, but if you end it here, it looks more like shinra x izaya rather than shizuo, but I geuss that's fine.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/30/2016
Ow...please author-San. Please, please continue this story...even if this was last updated years ago..it still too good to be abandoned...please
sCREWYOU chapter 9 . 2/12/2016
SCREW YOU FOR MAKING ME CRY EVERY CHAPTER
MestradeFaces chapter 10 . 1/31/2016
Please, continue.
Gomerah chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
Can u plz update I just need something plz
Gomerah chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
JUST ONE MORE plz dude I am begging I have read and re-read the whole thing just let izaya escape and live somewhere else I'm going crazy not knowing plz dude plz
Lilly Tomson chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Oh my gosh truth I am so sorry.
I know that feeling when someone close passes and I will give you personal advice...
Don't shut yourself out.
When I went though tough stuff I shut myself out -and down- and it didn't help anyways.
I didnt tell my true feelings and it really hurt and I just felt dead inside and I tried to fake my " happiness" and no one got to knew how I really felt.
I hope you feel better and we are all here for you so pour out!
I do wish you would continue but stuff happens and I understand.
Let your self heal...3
PowerlessFlames chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
I'm sorry to hear that, but it can't be helped and I hope you start 'getting better' soon! And I'm also very sorry for your loss, and although I don't know you I hope everyone understands how hard it can with so much weight on your shoulders :3

This was a brilliant story by the way ;)