Reviews for This Feeling
LuNaLoverForever chapter 11 . 7/4
It's sad to see you discontinuing it, but I geuss it's your decision. I rather not continue it with my own part, but if you end it here, it looks more like shinra x izaya rather than shizuo, but I geuss that's fine.
Ow...please author-San. Please, please continue this story...even if this was last updated years ago..it still too good to be abandoned...please
sCREWYOU chapter 9 . 2/12
SCREW YOU FOR MAKING ME CRY EVERY CHAPTER
MestradeFaces chapter 10 . 1/31
Please, continue.
Gomerah chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
Can u plz update I just need something plz
Gomerah chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
JUST ONE MORE plz dude I am begging I have read and re-read the whole thing just let izaya escape and live somewhere else I'm going crazy not knowing plz dude plz
Lilly Tomson chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Oh my gosh truth I am so sorry.
I know that feeling when someone close passes and I will give you personal advice...
Don't shut yourself out.
When I went though tough stuff I shut myself out -and down- and it didn't help anyways.
I didnt tell my true feelings and it really hurt and I just felt dead inside and I tried to fake my " happiness" and no one got to knew how I really felt.
I hope you feel better and we are all here for you so pour out!
I do wish you would continue but stuff happens and I understand.
Let your self heal...3
PowerlessFlames chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
I'm sorry to hear that, but it can't be helped and I hope you start 'getting better' soon! And I'm also very sorry for your loss, and although I don't know you I hope everyone understands how hard it can with so much weight on your shoulders :3

This was a brilliant story by the way ;)
deleo chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
im very sorry to here about youre passed friend and i hope you get well soon . but would you please finnish the story when you do feel better? i know that i sound greedy but this is one of my favorites and i am just so ancous to see how it ends . if you dont continue tho i will understand . thanks for the amazing story so far. :)
Neo the dual keyblade wielder chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Ahh! That's sad Izaya's parents are dickweeds. No wonder...
Neo the dual keyblade wielder chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is so sad poor Izaya! But in hindsight he is Masochist...Shizuo must've been the one who slammed it open...probably not. But I love this story!
094289758927562965 chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
It's alright, Truth. Just take your time with everything. :) This must be hard, so I (and probably many people) understand and hope everything turns out okay.
sea07 chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
pleaseeee don't discontinue your fic! DX
its ok if you want to take a break
MyHamstersHateMe chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
It's okay, we understand!
MusicIsaDrug18 chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
thought it's really sad that it will stop, I can understand your feelings. Hope you get better. *hug* hope to see you again :-)