Reviews for Get a Clue
CrossHufflepuff chapter 1 . 11/12
KaiShin. KAISHIN IS LIFEU!
This is really good I like the idea for it also it might work more as a Kaishin as you can have ran following them and finding out (some funny scenes) and who am I kidding I'm a desperate Kaishin shipper please atempt to satisfy my everleverlasting hunger for more
lumutness chapter 1 . 2/22
Oh Lord. This is funny but not funny either—i mean, fictional character is one thing, but making a doujinshi about real person (in their perspective), that should be underage, is actually... Errrr... Ummm... That's Big Sis' Ran's protective instinct blazing high. I mean, I instantly thought of protecting Conan from pedophile- *cough* be it Kid (I doubt it) or deranged Kid's fans.

I can't see this as either ShinRan or KaiShin in this context lol. She looks like protective sibling more and more, and who knows about Kid. He might be horrified, had he not known about Kudo Shinichi's real identity.

Poor Heiji, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I kinda wanna see other people's reaction to this . Like the professor or Nakamori those might be funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
oh HELL YES
Skull1412 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Lol, I'm definitely a KaiShin and I find it hilarious and frustrating, does this mean Conan can't see KID? NOOOOOOOO
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
OMGOMGOMG i love this! THis is sooo funny!
PLEASE, I BEG you, please continue this! I really really want to see kaitou kid's reaction when seeing the manga/pictures/stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Yeah, you really should continue :)
Pichicha123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Yes please continue! KAI/SHIN! It'd be hilarious if at the next heist Ran saw KID stealing a kiss from Conan. Or maybe even falcon punching him into next week before he could actually do
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Oh God, please continue this! I really would like to see how Conan reacts when he meets KID again and if KID knows too... xD
And I hope it's KaiShin, just to show that those pictures aren't completely fiction. ;)
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Oh dear lord I love this! This story is amazing and Ran's reaction, once you find out what she's reacting to, is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
kaishin, definitely.
Tsume12 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
If you do decide to continue this, my vote is KaiShin because of the hilarious opportunities for severe prankage and mind-breaking. My sense of humor is just a bit... mean, sometimes, especially revolving around fiction.
skdc8595 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
This is how the world would think if Kid and Conan were true people and were paired. Creeped out of their life . But oh well, this is fiction and not real life.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
You should defiantly continue this, and it should most certainly be KaiShin. Gosh, Shinichi would SO awkward. I wanna see what he'd do at the next Kid heist. So many places this could go... I really do hope you continue this.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »