Reviews for Azure Within The Three Kingdoms
ARSLOTHES chapter 18 . 6/3
looking forward to when you update this fic again, it's really good
ARSLOTHES chapter 1 . 6/3
Interesting fic
ENDDRAGON369 chapter 2 . 4/28
Ragna is American.
ENDDRAGON369 chapter 2 . 4/26
Ragna is American.
Masterx01 chapter 8 . 4/20
It doesnt make sense... If there is some sort of mis-information about Toutaku gender it would made sense that Ragna would change the way of direct to her from 'he' to 'she' after getting that little bit of info from the captured generals, but Sousou changed 'he' to 'she' without any apparent reason and Ragna should have point out that fact in that little reunion half way of the chapter.

Also there is a typo with the messager in the Proverb 4 with the guy saying: He declared 'herself' as emperor. There should be 'himself'
ArmantusCumPinnae chapter 18 . 2/9
i truly await for your return please. this was a very good fit and if it should end... it must be end properly
Victor Creeg chapter 18 . 10/23/2016
Calling it now : the keys active and the power they run off is seither, thus re-activating the azure grimoire some poor, poor pwned taoist dipshits... now if only you'd update my good ser.
Sonicdude8 chapter 18 . 5/27/2016
Excellent chapter as usual, I can't wait until you next update.
ElusiveEcho chapter 18 . 2/1/2016
I haven't watched the series or played any of the games for Koihime Muso so I was hesitant to read this. I am glad to say that I did and was surprised by the fact that it's practically dynasty warriors only with female counter parts and some added content.
Keep up the good work!
Ben56 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
I like this story if you can keep writing more chapters until the end, and if you can. Can you do other crossover of Koihime Musou and Guilty Gear, whit Sol Badguy alone or in the three way of the second version of the game including Sol(Go), Ky(Shoku) and Sin(Gi) or in the order you see better.
Itherael chapter 18 . 1/13/2016
A really nice story, and Ragna is simply awesome.
JumpingToaster chapter 18 . 7/19/2015
A very nicely written Koihime Musou fic. Even more so because Koihime Musou related fics of any sort are rare compared to the over saturated ones like Harry Potter, My Little Pony, Frozen, and etc.

I'll go back a re-read it later since I pretty much sat through and read everything in one go which likely made me miss a few things at best.

The stupid white robed anti-reality cult being in the story is fine as long as they are not too prominent nor insanely overpowered as they were in the first KM game. I mean, JHC the final battles felt like they turned on all the cheat codes except God Mode. It was ridiculous. Personally, I would prefer if they accidentally wipe themselves out by accidentally summoning something dangerous from BlazBlue's world.

Anyway, glad to have found this fic.
llat-2 chapter 18 . 5/6/2015
Thanks for the update.
RyuutoYuuki chapter 18 . 5/6/2015
Thanks for the update! I really like it! Keep up the goodwork!
FateBurn chapter 18 . 5/5/2015