Reviews for Azure Within The Three Kingdoms
Victor Creeg chapter 18 . 10/23
Calling it now : the keys active and the power they run off is seither, thus re-activating the azure grimoire some poor, poor pwned taoist dipshits... now if only you'd update my good ser.
Sonicdude8 chapter 18 . 5/27
Excellent chapter as usual, I can't wait until you next update.
ElusiveEcho chapter 18 . 2/1
I haven't watched the series or played any of the games for Koihime Muso so I was hesitant to read this. I am glad to say that I did and was surprised by the fact that it's practically dynasty warriors only with female counter parts and some added content.
Keep up the good work!
Ben56 chapter 1 . 1/16
I like this story if you can keep writing more chapters until the end, and if you can. Can you do other crossover of Koihime Musou and Guilty Gear, whit Sol Badguy alone or in the three way of the second version of the game including Sol(Go), Ky(Shoku) and Sin(Gi) or in the order you see better.
Itherael chapter 18 . 1/13
A really nice story, and Ragna is simply awesome.
JumpingToaster chapter 18 . 7/19/2015
A very nicely written Koihime Musou fic. Even more so because Koihime Musou related fics of any sort are rare compared to the over saturated ones like Harry Potter, My Little Pony, Frozen, and etc.

I'll go back a re-read it later since I pretty much sat through and read everything in one go which likely made me miss a few things at best.

The stupid white robed anti-reality cult being in the story is fine as long as they are not too prominent nor insanely overpowered as they were in the first KM game. I mean, JHC the final battles felt like they turned on all the cheat codes except God Mode. It was ridiculous. Personally, I would prefer if they accidentally wipe themselves out by accidentally summoning something dangerous from BlazBlue's world.

Anyway, glad to have found this fic.
llat-2 chapter 18 . 5/6/2015
Thanks for the update.
RyuutoYuuki chapter 18 . 5/6/2015
Thanks for the update! I really like it! Keep up the goodwork!
FateBurn chapter 18 . 5/5/2015
good chapter
ArcherShirou chapter 18 . 5/5/2015
very good.
NexusRider161 chapter 14 . 4/14/2015
Hueee... Of course, since Riten has a drill weapon, she would inadvertently make a Gurren Lagann reference.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
good story so far.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 17 . 2/19/2015
I do wonder though... will Ragna ever release his Azure Grimoire ever again? Or use one of his signature attacks like Hell's Fang or Carnage Scissors?
quetzal-gundam chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
hello, i recently finished reading our story thus far and i like the work you put into it.
the story itself has some grammar and spelling errors put is very easy to understand with mental substitution but over all the work you have shown is good and i'm looking forward to what you are going to present next.
good luck.
ByLanternLight chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
Mercy is the prerogative of the strong. 6/5, mostly on the strength of the well-choreographed fight scenes.