Reviews for Azure Within The Three Kingdoms
NexusRider161 chapter 14 . 4/14
Hueee... Of course, since Riten has a drill weapon, she would inadvertently make a Gurren Lagann reference.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 2/28
good story so far.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 17 . 2/19
I do wonder though... will Ragna ever release his Azure Grimoire ever again? Or use one of his signature attacks like Hell's Fang or Carnage Scissors?
quetzal-gundam chapter 17 . 1/3
hello, i recently finished reading our story thus far and i like the work you put into it.
the story itself has some grammar and spelling errors put is very easy to understand with mental substitution but over all the work you have shown is good and i'm looking forward to what you are going to present next.
good luck.
ByLanternLight chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
Mercy is the prerogative of the strong. 6/5, mostly on the strength of the well-choreographed fight scenes.
Fartmonkey chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Found an error here:
"It's Toutaku! He's (Should be "she")declared herself as emperor in Luoyang, and overthrown Xie Liu! A messenger came this morning with the news; I'd gotten up early to study and was on my way over here when one of the guards brought him to me..."
Fartmonkey chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
It's a good story. I'm really liking what I'm reading so far, but I can't help but feel disappointed by this part from Proverb Two, though:

"Ryuubi gave the two strategists another concerned look, then fixed her eyes on Ragna's red-and-black flag. I still don't know if I want to trust that man, she thought, biting her lip. If Shuriand Hinari get too close to him, and he hurts them, then...what can I do?
Unconsciously, she toyed with the hilt of her sword. She didn't know how to use it, but if it came down to defending her friends, she would do whatever it took to keep them safe.
Even if that meant challenging the Messenger of Heaven himself"

For me, this bit seemed to imply/foreshadow something more. It would have been interesting to see how this would have played out between both Ragna and Ryuubi and to see what would come from that, but I couldn't help feeling as if this had been forgotten.
Phantom Dark-Knight chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
hmm no harem huh? well i can't argue with that, it true that ragna not that kind of guy *shrug*. at least u make a sequel of ragna x shion or Ryƫbi or sui or Chouryou or sousou? not long story, each maybe about 3 or 4 chapter is ok, is that ok for u?
Rocco13 chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
Good freakin fanfic.
ArcherShirou chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
very good as always
enigma95 chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
aw snap!
A Dude chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
Very entertaining and well paced. Please give me more!
Rairen Imagawa chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
When the white-clothes talked about Tao, did they mean Tao? And more specifically, Taokaka on silvervine aka Smart Taokaka?
Sacchin chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
Awesome! I like how you had Ragna settle the score with Sousou, truly befitting of him.
enigma95 chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
damn u manage to fit it into one chapter