Reviews for Azure Within The Three Kingdoms
JumpingToaster chapter 18 . 7/19
A very nicely written Koihime Musou fic. Even more so because Koihime Musou related fics of any sort are rare compared to the over saturated ones like Harry Potter, My Little Pony, Frozen, and etc.

I'll go back a re-read it later since I pretty much sat through and read everything in one go which likely made me miss a few things at best.

The stupid white robed anti-reality cult being in the story is fine as long as they are not too prominent nor insanely overpowered as they were in the first KM game. I mean, JHC the final battles felt like they turned on all the cheat codes except God Mode. It was ridiculous. Personally, I would prefer if they accidentally wipe themselves out by accidentally summoning something dangerous from BlazBlue's world.

Anyway, glad to have found this fic.
llat-2 chapter 18 . 5/6
Thanks for the update.
RyuutoYuuki chapter 18 . 5/6
Thanks for the update! I really like it! Keep up the goodwork!
FateBurn chapter 18 . 5/5
good chapter
ArcherShirou chapter 18 . 5/5
very good.
NexusRider161 chapter 14 . 4/14
Hueee... Of course, since Riten has a drill weapon, she would inadvertently make a Gurren Lagann reference.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 2/28
good story so far.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 17 . 2/19
I do wonder though... will Ragna ever release his Azure Grimoire ever again? Or use one of his signature attacks like Hell's Fang or Carnage Scissors?
quetzal-gundam chapter 17 . 1/3
hello, i recently finished reading our story thus far and i like the work you put into it.
the story itself has some grammar and spelling errors put is very easy to understand with mental substitution but over all the work you have shown is good and i'm looking forward to what you are going to present next.
good luck.
ByLanternLight chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
Mercy is the prerogative of the strong. 6/5, mostly on the strength of the well-choreographed fight scenes.
Fartmonkey chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Found an error here:
"It's Toutaku! He's (Should be "she")declared herself as emperor in Luoyang, and overthrown Xie Liu! A messenger came this morning with the news; I'd gotten up early to study and was on my way over here when one of the guards brought him to me..."
Fartmonkey chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
It's a good story. I'm really liking what I'm reading so far, but I can't help but feel disappointed by this part from Proverb Two, though:

"Ryuubi gave the two strategists another concerned look, then fixed her eyes on Ragna's red-and-black flag. I still don't know if I want to trust that man, she thought, biting her lip. If Shuriand Hinari get too close to him, and he hurts them, then...what can I do?
Unconsciously, she toyed with the hilt of her sword. She didn't know how to use it, but if it came down to defending her friends, she would do whatever it took to keep them safe.
Even if that meant challenging the Messenger of Heaven himself"

For me, this bit seemed to imply/foreshadow something more. It would have been interesting to see how this would have played out between both Ragna and Ryuubi and to see what would come from that, but I couldn't help feeling as if this had been forgotten.
Phantom Dark-Knight chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
hmm no harem huh? well i can't argue with that, it true that ragna not that kind of guy *shrug*. at least u make a sequel of ragna x shion or Ryƫbi or sui or Chouryou or sousou? not long story, each maybe about 3 or 4 chapter is ok, is that ok for u?
Rocco13 chapter 17 . 10/18/2014