Reviews for Spirit of Youth
paladinofthelantern chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Nice. :)
Poztcardz205pean chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
I think u should...UPDATE!
yo chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
wow, writer's block? who're u kidding? this story is WONDERFUL please continue! there HAS to be another chap. or something...this is AWESOME! KEEP WRITING!
CrzCgirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Cool story! I like it. Only one thing I must inform you of is that Peter Pan belongs to J.M. Barrie, and the rights of the story belong to the Great Osmond Street Hospital. Well, bye.
Aeris Tiniel Mirime chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Do you know that this is the exact picture that I had in my mind of what happened after the Disney movie ended? Seriously, it was really cool to see somebody else wanted it to end that way also.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Well written! I recognize Peter in this; and the fact that's he's grown up without meaning to. Very realistic. Good job!
Courtney Belle chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
! That is too sad! ::wipes her nose::

Tink was very well written, and you had me crying the moment she said, "Stay." The whole thought of Peter growing up and forgetting is so heart-wrenching...

I think I'll go have a good cry, now. Please add more if you planned on it!
elauriel chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
I love it! It is just what I desire to happen to Peter.
theMuse1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
I liked this a lot, but you should use paragraphs.
Taa chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
I like how you presented Tinkerbell. Nicely done. I like the story as a stand-alone, but I don't like the concept of losing Peter to adulthood. *tear* Very nice. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
I was just HOPING there's at least a story that has Pan wanting to grow up to BE WITH WENDY! I'm SO glad I stopped here...please continue! I wanna read more! Pan/Wendy FOREVER! (Too bad they are not...in episodes AND the HOOK movie...*sniff*)
apie chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
sweet but depressing :( . well, add another chapter ifya plan to, i think ya could!
Med-Jai ferret chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
This is a good story. I loved it!
Alicorn chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
ACK!:p A peter grows up story..Well written, but then, I never did like the grows up stories. Hook was an okay movie though, but only becuase it never touched the real story to me. After all, the whole point of the story (and the very very first title of the book) was "The boy that never would grow up" and it sort of goes against everything Peter Pan is to have him think otherwise, since he is the soul of youth...
Xia Feng chapter 1 . 8/31/2002