Reviews for He Was Done
Maykits chapter 8 . 3/2
Nooooo you can't just stop there! Please continue writing this story! More please! The depression the pack feels the sadness Derek telling Stiles ... Please please please write more...
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 8 . 2/1
You know, I started reading this, and it never occurred to me to check if it was ongoing. You just killed me. How dare your writing be so good. :) thanks for writing for us all.
Please for the love of all that is good...UPDATe!
XxDark ArchangelxX chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Omg! I need more eye! This is like a drug, it's slowly wormed it's way through my body and now I'm addicted! Please continue this! I really love it! 3 hope you're having a great day! Ciao.
AshesCastle chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
If you see this message, please update! The suspense is killing me! You can't just leave it like that, especially a cliffhanger! Please, update soon! I can't wait what comes next!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
oh wow. a bombshell.
erdbeermilch chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
what comes next, this is killing me...
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
I agree with Peter! :D This will be fun *evil grin*
nickie.hopkins chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
REally wished you would finish this. Preferably soon. Great job.
beulah2013 chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Like for real, what? What made you think it was a good idea to tell the clinically depressed and fresh from a failed suicide attempt and screaming at two people he has issues with? God, Derek is such a Fail!wolf and so bad at emotions but I can't be really mad at him because he's fucked up too. Actually what's up with and the school counselor they know what's happening to them - the kids and not helping or just telling them they could talk to them. You know I just talked myself into wanting a HP/Teen Wolf crossover where HJP is there and about that life but actually helps the kids with it. Maybe he's the MoD and goes places(dimensions/universes/places) to fix them or maybe he lives even after the world ended-or even better the universe ended and when it reformed the magic made the supernatural things in the Teen Wolf world and HJP just been around. Doctor Who totally had it in the Star Whale episode-"What if you were that old, and that kind, and the very last of your kind. You could just stand there and watch children cry." God, do I want this now! You should totally write it!
ShinigamiKittyMeow chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
GAHHHH NOOOOOOOO BAD CLIFFHANGERSSSSSSSS I hope you update this soon! Can't wait to see how this goes! Awesome story so far! :D
Jessieklove chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Please update soon xx
newbiepeanut chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
I am so glad to see an upsate! I am really enjoying this story and can't wait for more.
Lidil chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
Derek does not have a way with words.
Lidil chapter 7 . 9/11/2014