Reviews for He Was Done
Lector Dominion chapter 8 . 5/19
Oh my freaking God! You didn't leave that awful cliffhanger just to ABANDON it! It's been 2 years! Please tell us if this story is abandoned or not? For closure... well, not really, but at least we will know and won't pine for an update? pretty please?
omg.merthur chapter 8 . 2/11
I liked this a lot. Just the right amount of angst i needed. Too bad this is abandoned :(
Feisty Vixen Goddess chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
Wow.
Almost cried through the chapters
Stiles looked shocked.
Can't wait for you to update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
PLEASE!? D':
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Do you have the next chapter(s)?
BenjiTheTurtle chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
I really like how this story is written. Please update
Bteam chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Smart
Bteam chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
AH IT HURTS ALREADY
BSimagine14 chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
This is a great story, good insight into Stiles and how he's treated. Are you going to continue? I'd love to read more, please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
can you update this soon
Maykits chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
Nooooo you can't just stop there! Please continue writing this story! More please! The depression the pack feels the sadness Derek telling Stiles ... Please please please write more...
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
You know, I started reading this, and it never occurred to me to check if it was ongoing. You just killed me. How dare your writing be so good. :) thanks for writing for us all.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
Please for the love of all that is good...UPDATe!
Avenging Archangel chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Omg! I need more eye! This is like a drug, it's slowly wormed it's way through my body and now I'm addicted! Please continue this! I really love it! 3 hope you're having a great day! Ciao.
AshesCastle chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
If you see this message, please update! The suspense is killing me! You can't just leave it like that, especially a cliffhanger! Please, update soon! I can't wait what comes next!