Reviews for Remnants
miXiZ chapter 1 . 9/17
Have I told you yet that I'm a sucker for hurt Dean? Ok... now you know. Loved the story and the way you weaved the hellish memories in.
Toti chapter 1 . 3/31
This was very good. The way you combined emotional trauma with physical was seamless and yet each was distinct. Sam's strong concern for Dean was portrayed smoothly, and Dean's stubbornness and strength equally well presented. I think you did a great job here.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Oh jimminey that must have smarted!
I do like a pain wracked Winchester though!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Aww I loved this ... and was the girl just a remnant or was she a ghost haunting the road? :-) with these two anything is possible :-)

Great job!

Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Aww that's completely adorable! Too cute for words! I didn't know you were a hurt Dean fan *wink wink* It's my favorite thing in the world! (I'm so creepy but aren't we all? LOL)
Amazing one, dear! Is it really your first fanfiction? My first fanfiction isn't even posted here because it was SO BAD (It was like a songfic that I wrote when I was 13 about an anime I used to love... It was terrible!). How can you be such a good writer on your first story? Great job! *highfives* The characterization is great, especially Dean's!
Great job!
gr8read chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I thought this was a good story. Good pacing.
Stryder2008 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Not bad for your first fan fiction. Definitely keep writing as the inspiration strikes...there are so many good stories to tell within this little fictional world. I saw very few grammatical errors and that is always a good sign. Also good use of the descriptive language. Good work.