Reviews for Kings Under the Mountain
DaenerysTargary3n chapter 31 . 5/13/2014
Wonderful story. That's all I can say, really.
DaenerysTargary3n chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
That was INCREDIBLY moving and well-written. Impressive.
Luzith chapter 31 . 5/7/2014
Truly excellent!
wrmbutnotworm chapter 31 . 3/4/2014
Finally had the time to read this story. I loved it- one of my biggest favorites. Also, I think the dual kingship is exactly as it should be for them. Somewhere, I read them described something like: They were of one soul but it was just too big and full of life to fit into one body so it was split between 2 bodies. Where ever I got this, it was put more eloquently, but that is the gist. (I think I read it somewhere, and fairly recently, but I just can't remember)
Anyways... my point, I agree with that bit I read. And in that mind frame, they really should rule together.
KilianaFelagund chapter 31 . 2/6/2014
Well done! Very well written and quite a ride!
sarah0406 chapter 31 . 1/18/2014
Oh My God... Really loved your story! Really good! After reading stories like this, I don't know how I'll react to the third one... Of these two were to get married, their women would be severely jealous... In fact, I'm not sure any woman could handle this proximity...
sarah0406 chapter 30 . 1/18/2014
I thought about this since the beginning of the story with the title! And when they keep talking about doing things together and difficulty and being cut off of each other's life... I could so call it! It's good that it happened... Somehow I'm not sure they could handle the pressure alone.
sarah0406 chapter 29 . 1/18/2014
I think I began suspecting Hamek at least twenty chapters ago... The only one not in the company, the one who was too brilliant in the application and too good at his job, the one who knows better than any other the link between the members of the company since he works with half of them... I like how you included the fellowship. I desperately want to know what Fili found. He said his life would be for nothing if he didn't find it, Thorin said Kili was Fili's life... Maybe it has something to do wih him...
sarah0406 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
So Kili takes the role of Royal Confuser who corners people into agreeing to things before they realize it?
Hesperis chapter 31 . 1/14/2014
Very nice story! Thanks for sharing it. :)
HobbitLover4eva chapter 30 . 1/4/2014
I really liked this. Thank you for writing it. It helps take away the pain the final movie will bring.
HobbitLover4eva chapter 28 . 12/24/2013
hey, what clan is hamek from? cause I just had a headcannon that he might be from the Ironfists, a house of dwarves in Tolkein's world that hated Durin's line. But that's just my own private cannon haha
Aranel Mereneth chapter 31 . 12/15/2013
What a beautiful ending to a lovely story! Thanks for sharing.
HobbitLover4eva chapter 31 . 12/15/2013
aw, but what about the people trying to kill them? it feels unfinished! DX
MomoftheShire chapter 31 . 12/15/2013
Loved this little tale! Looking forward to others?

Didn't even mind the re-write in the middle. Solid characters, good plot - you done good! (from the grammar freak!)