Reviews for Smoke & Mirrors
thetamedrose chapter 24 . 8/3
Damn.

I totally forgot there was an update to this story (albeit, it was months ago), and so I reread the whole story and was blown away by how good it was. I love the fact that you didn't cheesily develop Loki into a happy go lucky trickster, but kept him cool, composed, ruthless and regal. Darcy and her part in this story is oh so intriguing, as well as her role in Loki's potential future. I feel just as angry as Darcy regarding Thor and everyone's suspicions about her, and I love how you can write emotions like this.

Infinite kudos for all your great work! :)
Sam chapter 24 . 8/3
It's been so long from when you updated last. This such a good story and hope to see more soon. ;)
Gremlinite chapter 24 . 7/29
I knew this wasn't finished. I knew. And I still devoured it to Thor's almighty friendships breaking vow. Did not see that major ass-hattery in the works. By the story's pacing, we were at the halfway point between the Darcy and Loki stuff. Auuuugh. Very tantalizing. If I had one complaint, it's that you tend to summarize over staying in the moment, but you elucidate the important ones for us. Thanks for sharing your work.
jaderook chapter 24 . 7/19
Oh, my God, the sanctimonious judgmentalism is too much! Thor needs a smacking.
Epoch95 chapter 24 . 7/5
Awesome story! Please Update
Eliza chapter 24 . 7/1
Your story is amazing! I really hope you update soon! Its been too long. :)
Kite1011 chapter 24 . 6/24
I hadn't realized I needed to read the latest chapter! AND ALL THE FEELS THAT FOLLOW.

At least Natasha is still siding with Darcy. With all she did, and everyone just drops her. God, I feel so bad for her. And it can only get worse, being down there with Loki.

Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm loving this fic!
Shugo-Sarah-x3 chapter 9 . 6/17
Whats a hunangbrugga ?
PeaceAngel2025 chapter 24 . 4/24
Can you please continue this because I gotta know what happens! (whiny voice)
Traveler of the Universe chapter 24 . 4/23
So glad you've posted again! Hope we don't have to wait as long for the next one. :) I appreciate how you're realistic, and had the incident change Thor and Darcy's respective characters. Can't wait for the next update!
Good story. But Thor is an asshole.
L'Archange chapter 1 . 3/14
Please update this! The suspense is killing me.
meilimingzi chapter 24 . 2/22
I really like this story! Update ASAP! I was wondering if you plan to continue to write What Happens in Vegas? I adored that story! What will Loki turn out to be doing? If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, I would be more than happy! Loved both stories!
willowlux chapter 24 . 2/18
Great story
L'Archange chapter 24 . 2/14
I enjoyed reading and re-reading this story :) Hope it's updated soon...I truly want to know how things unfold...and what exactly will be happening between Darcy and Loki in the way we all want...by some occurrence, Loki is not evil Loki or...anyway, I'm babbling. :D Thanks for this lovely entertainment. Can't wait to read more.