Reviews for Smoke & Mirrors
willowlux chapter 33 . 23h
Excellent chapter.
Jess chapter 33 . 3/16
I don't even know how to respond, I don't have the words. The last few chapters have been a whirlwind. I must read more.

Thank you for the updates! You really are a wonderful writer, and I've very much enjoyed this fanfic.
JPElles chapter 33 . 3/15
Interesting as usual.
Smiles1998 chapter 33 . 3/8
I knew it was Hela! Her birth is still confusing to me though. Great job and can't wait to see how you begin to wrap things up!
ForeverDelighted chapter 33 . 3/7
What an awesome chapter! :D I had just finished a monstrous essay when this updated. I swear this chapter was a heaven sent and cheered me up greatly!

Hela is a really interesting character. The moment at the end when it looked like she wanted to embrace Darcy and Loki shattered my heart a wee bit, especially the part when she tried to get Darcy to stop crying. *Big cuddle to Darcy!*
LostInSpace33 chapter 33 . 3/6
This story is so amazing...I love it!
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 33 . 3/5
well done, looking forward to reading the next chapter soon.
JPElles chapter 32 . 2/23
Good update.
Smiles1998 chapter 32 . 2/16
Oh jeez that was an intense ending. Can't wait to see how you wrap things up! Great job.
LostInSpace33 chapter 32 . 2/15
Wow, that was eventful! I can't believe it was that easy for Thanos to be stopped. I'm excited to read what's to come!
Bboop chapter 32 . 2/15
These updates are awesome! This chapter was unexpected in so many things and looking forward to the next one thatll have answers. The end of the story is near, but I hope that more Darcy/Loki stories are in your future plans as writer ;)
:O
ForeverDelighted chapter 32 . 2/14
Oh my stars! What an amazing chapter! Wait, did she just call Darcy mama? O_O Huh?! Loki I can understand her calling Papa, but Darcy being mama?! Oh stars! Super excited to see the next chapter! Beautiful work as always. xx
Thats a cool twist.
thetamedrose chapter 32 . 2/13
HOLY SHIT ITS THE DAUGHTER.

I was not expecting that. I was expecting Mistress Death to pop up in the nick of time, but this is better. Which makes it so much more awesome. And Odin! Noooo!

I just finished rereading your whole story to catch up to what you've updated recently and I have been bloooooown away. This story is epic. It's amazing. I love how you've made Darcy fear Loki (as any normal human would) and not fall head over heels to his feet automatically. Her development as a character is beautiful to read.

Can't wait to read the concluding chapters!