Reviews for Smoke & Mirrors
steph557 chapter 32 . 7/11
THIS. THIS MASTERPIECE IS HOW INFINITY WAR SHOULD HAVE ENDED. Thank you for writing a great fanfic (although I know there are still a few chpts left) that is ten times as better as an actual marvel movie. You are an amazing writer and I say this should be turned into a legit movie.
That was beautiful. Thank you. Sincerely, just... thank you for sharing your talent with the world.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 5/23
Lpve this work I remember saving this before so I'mma save it again
Suzy P chapter 36 . 5/6
Thanks for finishing your story. I only look for completed ones so only noticed it now.

It is very well written and is a great storyline. Your a good writer, keep it up. Please don't take too long with more stories.
winnodinno chapter 36 . 3/30
Huh! Well look at that...130,000 words or about 13 dissertations. Food for thought.
winnodinno chapter 33 . 3/30
That is unique indeed! Death and a demigod and a half mortal child. What a dilemma. Years of therapy for Darcy...
Darn it man, this almost made me cry.
It was wonderful
Wut chapter 2 . 3/21
OK... That escalated quickly.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 36 . 2/23
It was quite hearfelt story
SmilesThroughFandoms chapter 36 . 11/25/2017
I’ll miss this story. It was one of the best written Tasertrick stories I’ve ever seen. Wonderful story and I’m glad I could read it.
SmilesThroughFandoms chapter 35 . 11/25/2017
Now this was a chapter that made me smile. Onto the epilogue!
SmilesThroughFandoms chapter 34 . 11/25/2017
I have no excuse for why this took so long. But with all the drama over Net Neutrality growing, I figured better late than never. This chapter was great and I plan to finish it tonight. Into the next chapter!
Hinikuna chapter 36 . 11/19/2017
I cant believe how much I absolutely loved your story. I started reading it like 3 days ago and literally used all my free time until I finished it today, and now i'm sad because i finished it too quickly. I really didn't expect to love it as much as I did, everything about it: the characters, the complexity of the universe you described and every action was both surprising and plausible. I just really really really enjoyed it so much, specially the way you described Loki and his character development.

I admire the way you created this huge story with so many details from other marvel movies, and could still make twists of your own. It's been a really long time since I got so hooked on a story in fanfiction, and I think you are an amazing writer. I will keep reading more of your stories, best of luck in everything!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 36 . 11/11/2017
You're a wonderful author! Seriously! This story is incredible, I couldn't stop reading it and I'm very sad that I finished so fast.
Modus Operandi of a Mastermind chapter 36 . 11/9/2017
This is the story of a girl who watched Ragnarok and had her love for Loki reignited. She then pondered his character and motivations because she found his failures perplexing. The girl searched long and hard for the right story and along the way, discovered that Loki/Darcy is a thing and that she doesn't mind it.

Thank you for your beautiful piece of work. Even though I am supposed to be studying for a very important test, I had to put everything aside to consume the whole thing in just two days.

You turned Darcy into a bonafide character and along the way fleshed out Loki's personality for me. I haven't read the comics or wikis so I don't know which are your own ideas. I sincerely hope the Thanos abusing Loki thing is true for the fact it would explain a lot. There is something terribly wrong with Loki, much as I love him. I don't mean regarding his morals. I rather enjoy characters like this. No, I'm talking about his failures and his, frankly, Uchiha Sasuke-esque refusal to reconcile with his family (although we have higher hopes now for Thor, I guess?).

Smoke & Mirrors was also very well-written. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into it.

The only negative I have is that all the tension deflated out of the story once Loki confessed his feelings to Darcy before they went to Mistress Death's realm. It felt too sudden being most of the story was from Darcy's POV and there just wasn't enough in there to suggest that kind of deep feeling on his part. But this is a serialized story and took years to complete and it's wonderful and free and great job! I will be coming back for more of your fics.