Reviews for Possession
Creepy-Pasta chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
Wow, he's acting a little creepy in this chapter. XP. Lol, I guess that's just his possessiveness kicking in isn't it, lol.
Neferi Makara chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
oh my god, this is just so amazing! i'm seeing danny's awkwardness and phantom's confidence and i love it!
InuKaglover4ev22 chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
Hmm. So Sam was taken by the Box Ghost. He's not much of a scare lol. It was funny how she tricked him into taking her back home. XD
Danny seemed really out of it after Sam was taken. I hope he will be alright when he sees her.

Well, anyway, great chapter and can't wait to read the next one. ;D
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This is a good story. Please continue. Danny and Sam forever.
The Talent chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
I'd have to guess psychology like Jazz. Anyway interesting story I like it so far it's very different.
Update soon please.
DannySamLover20 chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Wow! Keep going!
francesthehuman chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Did sam forget danny ?
francesthehuman chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
No continue it is such a good story
Sara lovelymusic chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
got that summertime summertime sadness (iss me hard before you go... hehehe love dat song (n u n)/
sammansonrepilica chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
This chapter was epic
AJ chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was amazing! That was just tooooo funny! What were you doing while you were writing that part? That was just really amazing! Ummm i really luved it as you can see! I wonder whats gonna happen to sam...! It makes me wonder...hmmmmmmm... Oh well! I'll find out soon enough! Byezz!
SamXDanny chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
I loved it! Oh no, Sam's been kidnapped! I hope Danny saves her in time!

Update? :P
DannySamLover20 chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Ur welcome and keep going! :)
SephCurrentDaughterofPoseidon chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
My only question is which mall scene? I remember quite a few. And trust me I know they got nothing on us :-)
InuKaglover4ev22 chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
What was up with Jimayln? It was kinda creepy with her not being her self in the beginning of the chapter.
But anyway, it was great that you added Will Smith in this. I love that guy. He is one of my favorite people. XD
But what's gonna happen to Sam?

Well, anyway, great chapter and can't wait to read the next one. ;)