Reviews for Possession
Km chapter 2 . 6/9
Ok Danny's an over possessive boyfriend very interesting. Yandere boyfriends are cool to an extent. Can't wait for more !
Creepy-Pasta chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
Wow, he's acting a little creepy in this chapter. XP. Lol, I guess that's just his possessiveness kicking in isn't it, lol.
Neferi Makara chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
oh my god, this is just so amazing! i'm seeing danny's awkwardness and phantom's confidence and i love it!
InuKaglover4ev22 chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
Hmm. So Sam was taken by the Box Ghost. He's not much of a scare lol. It was funny how she tricked him into taking her back home. XD
Danny seemed really out of it after Sam was taken. I hope he will be alright when he sees her.

Well, anyway, great chapter and can't wait to read the next one. ;D
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This is a good story. Please continue. Danny and Sam forever.
The Talent chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
I'd have to guess psychology like Jazz. Anyway interesting story I like it so far it's very different.
Update soon please.
DannySamLover20 chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Wow! Keep going!
francesthehuman chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Did sam forget danny ?
francesthehuman chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
No continue it is such a good story
Sara lovelymusic chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
got that summertime summertime sadness (iss me hard before you go... hehehe love dat song (n u n)/
sammansonrepilica chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
This chapter was epic
AJ chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was amazing! That was just tooooo funny! What were you doing while you were writing that part? That was just really amazing! Ummm i really luved it as you can see! I wonder whats gonna happen to sam...! It makes me wonder...hmmmmmmm... Oh well! I'll find out soon enough! Byezz!
SamXDanny chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
I loved it! Oh no, Sam's been kidnapped! I hope Danny saves her in time!

Update? :P
DannySamLover20 chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Ur welcome and keep going! :)
SephCurrentDaughterofPoseidon chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
My only question is which mall scene? I remember quite a few. And trust me I know they got nothing on us :-)