Reviews for lovesickness
naire chapter 28 . 3/1
im sorry to say that but this story was rather boring and repetitive. ending almost every chapter with i love him was irritating. also almost nothing happened. if you put some lemons here then it would have anything happening. and why sometimes instead of ciel you wrote ceil? i hoped for more drama at least. im sorry but i didnt like it.
Osavia chapter 28 . 10/9/2014
Thank you for writing this fanfiction :) it was great! It was also the first one I ever read, it will always be a treasured memory.
CrazyFangirl12 chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
I'm 100% sure this is the best fanfiction I've ever read about Black Butler- ps fangirl

I'm not a hater though, but I DONT ship Ciel, and Sebastion in that way :P But it is cute how Sebastion actually cares for Ciel :D

BESSSTTT FANFICTION EVVVVEEERR!
SterlingSilverMoon chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
AHAHA I laughed SO hard at this part XD I certainly did not expect Grell to love Ciel. Plot twist! :D
JGgirl chapter 28 . 8/17/2014
Now normally I really don't like I then authors lead up to something And then don't follow through but I think this was a really good ending spot! Well done!:)
Siriusly Ironic chapter 28 . 8/15/2014
I did enjoy this story very much. I loved the plot and how even though demons aren't suppose to be able to love it still made sense without being too OOC like most of the stories of their romance are. Nice job and good work :)
SnapeFan206 chapter 27 . 8/12/2014
Your chapter here is written double. After the first "because he is mine" and your italicized ending, it repeats. Good story so far.
promocat chapter 28 . 8/12/2014
listen-it ended un a giid way
BookAddict67 chapter 27 . 8/11/2014
I think you made a mistake. One entire half of the chapter repeats itself. Yeah.

I wonder what they're first task will be. It should be something that messes with your sense of morals. It should be difficult to follow without getting emotional. Like perhaps murdering the children of a lower class demon for not listening or giving into their power. No, too easy. I realy have no idea. But something hard.

I can tell this is about to get angsty. And I really am hoping that they make a visit to the human world. Maybe even as a task?! Like they have to go topside to do a task (a really horrible one that will affect the human world badly) and they visit. Please?! Maybe even as their first task...

And can they adopt a child. It'll be awesome!

I'm sorry. I suck. Please update soon! Look I read all 27 chapters in one night!

Yay! (Sorry)
BookAddict67 chapter 26 . 8/11/2014
Interesting. I am tired. Sebastian is feeling a bit off. I think he's nervous. Sorry. Bad review. I promise for better on the next chapter though.
BookAddict67 chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
Well. I see Lucifer is feeling generous. How nice. I'm concerned...and slighlty excited...
BookAddict67 chapter 24 . 8/11/2014
Oh Sebastian! You're too much! I freakin hate you. Damn it. Love! I love you. Sebastian make up your mind.

Okay. I'm good. I loved that. It's so cute. Sebastian's POV is the BEST thing ever!
BookAddict67 chapter 23 . 8/11/2014
Sebastian's parents are intresting. I'm scared now, they might try to attack Ciel. That... Would not end well. And Ciel is NOT a brat. At all. Shut up, idiots. No wait, they're his parents. No.

And I want them to adopt a kid. And visit the human world. Please?!
BookAddict67 chapter 22 . 8/11/2014
Yay! How adorable! I like the idea of Ciel going back to the human world, just one thing. I want to know, how does time pass in Hell?

Mey-Rin.
BookAddict67 chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
It worked! Who knew bribing a fanboy IT Guy could work so well?! This bitch did!

Now head functions. I am so sorry for all the stupid reviews I left. Apologies.

I feel so bad! Sebastian! You poor thing. Ciel is not sick of you, he's just not sure how to act. Sorry Sebby! Please write more! And I love Sebastian's POV.