Reviews for I'll Get My Chance
King kevorn17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
more vegeta pov's!
koriaena chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
_ *shrugs* youre right, vegeta could think it!
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
...thats an awsome...i've said it before...but this is my fav...really good! like the Goten doin a report on this story!
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
yes...very short and sweet...i dun think it's OOC, even if it IS what he's thinking...the kind of stuff he'd never admit...i think that he really IS sad that Goku's gone, but he just can't (or won't) admit it to himself... ::sighs:: Veggie's such a cutie! o nice job! .
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
*sniff* i luv u vegeta! luvyouluvyouluvyou! this reminds me of "dying to live, living to die" by princess-anime. oh, wait a sec... that's me. *sigh* - shameless advertising : P
chibibaka1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
that was sweet! great job!

vbchickVLVR chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
I agree with the previous viewer. I really don't think it's OOC. He always did seemed very blunt to me.
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
_I_ don't think it's OOC, I just think it's the side of Veggie that no one ever sees. *hugs Vegeta; promptly gets flash-fried* *dazedly* Birdies...
Mizuwari1986 chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
I don't think this is OOC at all! This probably is what he would think in that situation. I thought it was really good! I love POV fics!
arwens-light chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
that is an awesome thing about how vegeta feels about goku after he's dead! you're a good writer! hey, could you please read my fic? its call "Love can break you" its an A/U about veggie-chan and bulma! so...anyways! keep writing!
hazeltwist chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
First reviewer!

Nice little ficlet, my friend! Short and sweet is

right. Very nice. Delving into the depths of our