Reviews for Catgirl
Amazing story, I love how its going so far (even if you left us with a cliffhanger) I'm looking forward to the next update.
nightmarehuntres chapter 25 . 7/13
this is really good :D
Celestial Valkyrie chapter 25 . 7/5
Hi I just wanted to say this story is amazing and that I hope you find the inspiration to finish catgirl's adventure.
leena1445 chapter 25 . 6/17
As long as you update, I still love it. One of the best ever.
21 is awesome chapter 25 . 6/17
Yay for the update, but darn it! She can't catch a break! It looks like he's not finished torturing her huh? I hope your interest gets renewed and maybe you can rewatch the show or draw some inspiration from other things.
youngjustice fan chapter 25 . 6/13
i just started to read yur story yesterday and im in love with it. please continue writing this story and i cant wait for the nxt chapter
Angela chapter 21 . 6/13
That happened on my first date with my boyfriend at a school dance. My friends almost died the day after when I chased and tackled them when I saw them.
Arla Logan chapter 25 . 6/13
I'll be glad if you continue and accept it if you don't:-) Good luck either way!
I liked the emotion of this chapter, though one thing that was a bit unrealistic was how easily she escaped to the phone, though that could be explained by her "brother" being careless in his anger. Otherwise I liked this chapter, even though it made me sad;-)
YellowFlash67 chapter 25 . 6/12
Wow, I just read this all in one sitting. I like the dynamics between the characters, however, I feel that for the most part Nina seems one dimensional. In these coming chapters, I hope that we'll get to see a more vulnerable side to Nina's personality/character.
I'm just glad you updated!
ikemengalore2014 chapter 25 . 6/12
Lol no harm done. It just prepared us for how awesome this is going to end. Welcome back and update soon!
Great i dea chapter 24 . 4/22
Don't forget this story!
Arla Logan chapter 23 . 4/18
It was brought to my attention that I did not write what I meant to in my last review. I blame autocorrect. For the record, I meant:

Oh no... I hope Charlie will be OKAY and NINA too.

Sorry if I hurt anyone:-(
leena1445 chapter 19 . 4/18
UPDATE WE MISS YOU ;-;
Arboc55 chapter 24 . 3/30
If only Nina was old enough for a concealed carry permit.