Reviews for Catgirl
Kita-Kawashi chapter 26 . 7/18
This is an amazing story. I am absolutely loving it! I hope you update soon! This is my favorite story on this website!
earthlover chapter 26 . 6/9
Very intense! I hope you decide to update soon, because I can't wait to see what will happen next! This story is very well written, and has really grabbed my attention. Keep up the amazing work!
KashinaKairi chapter 26 . 5/31
I first found this story with only one chapter to it. Now I find it again with 26 chapters...updated in December. And I love it! I am waiting with baited breath for the next chapter.
silvertounged-witch chapter 26 . 5/15
You need to come back ive never loved every second of a story before until this especially since im such a catwoman fan and this was just the cherry on top! Please continue and i cant wait for the next chapter!
H4NSH0T1ST chapter 26 . 5/3
PLEASE CONTINUE! This story is AWESOME!
please continue
NOOOOOOOO
YOU LEFT IT ON A CLOFF HANGER PLEASE UPDATE I NEED TO KNOW AND WILL THIS GO INTO SEASON 2 ?
Mika chapter 26 . 3/24
Wow, that is one hell of a cliffhanger. Please continue this
Yemarcher chapter 26 . 2/6
I swear cliffhangers will be the death of me. Amazing story.
Arla Logan chapter 26 . 1/8
Oh no! That was a really powerful chapter... The whole situation is so messed up:(
jcselby chapter 5 . 1/5
head shot! damn I think it was adam not wanting ann to spill the beans
Kohai Yui-Sama chapter 26 . 12/31/2015
All I can really say is damn! That man is a freaking psychopath how could you do this to your family scratch that the only family you have!? Jeez but you don't want her to live you so what you just keep her dead body or something that is sick! You my dear author got a thing for horror don't you cause even I'm creeped out by her brother. Anyway the chapter was great so update soon.
Ryojin chapter 26 . 12/30/2015
Thank you so much for updating but did you have to leave it with another cliffhanger!
21 is awesome chapter 26 . 12/26/2015
*Growling* What. Happened.
Seriously, you might as well have shot me! Shock is the last emotion, before that, relief/happiness. Before that, painand cringing. Please update soon. REALLY NEED to know whaat happens/happened .
fischgrl chapter 26 . 12/26/2015
oh my god! great chapter. horrible cliffhanger! Haha Cant wait til the next one!