Reviews for Catgirl
21 is awesome chapter 26 . 9/23
Hi. It's been almost two years since you've updated and was just wondering if it ACTUALLY ended or not or if you're still alive... I hope you're still alive by the way and PLEASE come back and let us know what's going on. Thank you.
Omg love it! Villain team!
Cheshire The Iconic Me chapter 26 . 10/23/2016
Please update! You can't end this story here!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/15/2016
And I guess she died? The end
Guest chapter 15 . 10/15/2016
This girl has passed out five times and puked twice she needs to take a me day
ShadowWolf223 chapter 26 . 8/29/2016
Best story ever! I hope you update soon.
Kita-Kawashi chapter 26 . 7/18/2016
This is an amazing story. I am absolutely loving it! I hope you update soon! This is my favorite story on this website!
earthlover chapter 26 . 6/9/2016
Very intense! I hope you decide to update soon, because I can't wait to see what will happen next! This story is very well written, and has really grabbed my attention. Keep up the amazing work!
KashinaKairi chapter 26 . 5/31/2016
I first found this story with only one chapter to it. Now I find it again with 26 chapters...updated in December. And I love it! I am waiting with baited breath for the next chapter.
silvertounged-witch chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
You need to come back ive never loved every second of a story before until this especially since im such a catwoman fan and this was just the cherry on top! Please continue and i cant wait for the next chapter!
H4NSH0T1ST chapter 26 . 5/3/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE! This story is AWESOME!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/6/2016
please continue
Guest chapter 26 . 3/28/2016
NOOOOOOOO
YOU LEFT IT ON A CLOFF HANGER PLEASE UPDATE I NEED TO KNOW AND WILL THIS GO INTO SEASON 2 ?
Mika chapter 26 . 3/24/2016
Wow, that is one hell of a cliffhanger. Please continue this
Yemarcher chapter 26 . 2/6/2016
I swear cliffhangers will be the death of me. Amazing story.