Reviews for How Fili et Kili lost the ponies
lindir's gaze chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
So English isn't your first language? I'm really impressed; I never guessed that even once! I have to say, you write better than most writers on this site who know only English. I really enjoyed your story too. Keep up the good work! :)
PsychedelicCowgirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Very nice, definitely a plausible scenario for the losing of the ponies :)

And you could use the word "wranglers" instead of "Pony watchers". A wrangler is the person assigned to watch and take care of the horses at a ranch or on a trail drive.
Runawayvegas chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
You know, I asked myself the same question, how the hell did the managed to loose the ponies?

This is how Dean O'Gorman explained it to me when I asked him at HobbitCon:

"Well, they were young.. And there was this wizard, i'm not telling names.. Who had some great stuff to smoke... Trust me, it didn't go like you think.. Bloody Hell"...

But I love your version as well xD it's wonderful!
Scribe of Erebor chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Glutten is a word used for anyone who eats or drinks too much, that might work well! I love it, this is definitely a scenario I could see happening to our boys. Oh, and for ponies' watchers, you can try picket tenders. A picket in English is a line a horse or pony is placed on while grazing at night, and someone has to watch them! Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
i think a better translation for gardiens de poneys would be "pony handlers". also i don't think you translated some punctuation marks correctly- in english, there is no space between them and words.