Reviews for Apex
correnhimself316 chapter 46 . 3/13
...No need for the path to be painful if their romance .
RedBeetle chapter 48 . 3/1
Hi, I read this through in one go, and I will go on record to say that this is by far the best Star Wars story since the original trilogy. I love how Hayram evolves from the noble Jedi to a much more interesting character. Kira is really well written, and I thought that she is way more human than in the game. T7 is way more interesting than in the game. My only problem is that you didn't spell check some of the chapters, but that is a very small complaint. I was up to midnight reading and re-reading Apex (Collision chapter I particular). Great job!
Curry Hunter chapter 48 . 2/5
Pffft wow! I love fan fiction and have even dabbled in writing some myself, from my limited experience in writing I can honestly say that this is incredible. The development of characters when faced with moral choices and romance is so deep and well written. Especially the romance side, its not just one gratuitous sex scene to another. There's a connection and development there, I feel more connected to Hayram than any of my own SWTOR characters. I was a little disappointed when I realized there was 'only' and I use that loosely, only 48 chapters because I honestly could not stop reading. I went through it all in a single evening. When reading the showdown with Sadic I had a genuine smile on my face. I sincerely hope you continue with this story, it'll be interesting to see how they deal with tatooine and alderaan to the confrontation with Angral. You, Sir have talent!
Ben Thryss chapter 47 . 1/15
Really love this story. It's a very interesting take on the Jedi Knight story, and it's superbly well writen to boot. Thanks so much for putting this up, and I hope you get back to updating soon.
Phoenix operative chapter 48 . 12/10/2014
This is by far the best swtor fan fic i've ever read. Very well written and a good story. You also portray the characters in a good way. Favorite!
Wanderer chapter 27 . 10/19/2014
I stumbled across this story earlier this week, and I was quickly drawn in. After reading twenty-something statements of your appreciation for reviews, I figured I'd better take a hint and leave one. So here goes. I have loved every moment of this story. Your character development is so amazing that I sometimes don't even think about how well you've handled the plot. And the vignette style is very creative and entertaining. One thing I would recommend is proof-reading the chapters before releasing them, as each seems to have a few errors scattered around. A few things I really liked: You write banter that is very fun to read. I liked how you placed the inevitable spat while both were sleep-deprived; it helped add some extra realism. Also, I really like that you've started to give Hayram some character change, with becoming less gloomy and coping with his Compulsion. I really love this story, and I hope you continue it. I'm eager to read the rest, and hopefully chapters you'll write later as well. Thank you for writing this beautiful and enjoyable story.
carrotycake chapter 48 . 7/30/2014
AHAHArgh I'm having so many Jedi-forbidden-love-feels right now. Sorry. I'm playing this game as a female Jedi knight, so no cool romance stories for me! But this is amazing, your style of writing is incredible. I really, really liked the 'In Love' chapter - I totally get what you mean about writing fluff with a straight face (I have that problem too!) but it came out so well and just painted the most amazing picture. Also Orgus's reaction to their kiss was really funny.
Um. That is all. I'd love to read more! Please...?
carrotycake chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
This is awesome! I only got into SWTOR recently (I'm a free-to-play...I know, rubbish!) but it's so wonderful and I'm glad there's stories out there about Kira, because she's cool. I really wish this review was better worded and perhaps more constructive, but I hope you get the gist of what I'm saying.
p.s. I really wish ord mantell took me an hour...more like 4. ugh.
WardenCommanderRevan chapter 48 . 4/20/2014
And... I'm finally caught up. Only took me two days. Great work.
WardenCommanderRevan chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
I was holding off on reviewing, seeing as I found your story today (and got through Ch. 23), but I have to pause here, let my eyes rest. Just wanted to tell you, great work. I love what you've done with the characters of course. And everything you've trimmed from the game has been perfect, and everything you've added has been even better. Keep it up.
SootyThunder chapter 48 . 1/25/2014
Love it so much, update soon
Lenorathetrekkie chapter 48 . 1/16/2014
Yay! More story to read! Master Kiwiiks is more badass than I give her credit for. :-) Is her artifact the same as the one that is the object of the planet quest?
Boris Yeltsin chapter 48 . 1/14/2014
Interesting subplot you've started.
mikesul chapter 48 . 1/14/2014
Oh how I missed this story! So, so happy to see it back. Lord Praven was one of my favorite characters in all of SWTOR. I was really hoping that he would become a companion after I beat him. I always thought that his idea of what a real sith was vs what a sith of the empire was to be interesting. I had not realized that ancient sith were so much like the jedi.
FlamingFist7 chapter 47 . 1/13/2014
I really love this story. Very nicely done.