Reviews for Beneath the Lettering
MellarkandArt chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
Okay Prim, let's ROCK!
22oooooooo
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Does she die of childbirth? Can tou write a story where she does?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
PLEASE I BEG YOU
DO MORE...
!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO MORE!
Unknown058 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Hey update soon please
Elane chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Cute idea but factually annoying...you need to do some Military and medical research.

A seargant would not command the whole deployment unit. A LTC or perhaps a full Col would...Army/Air ranks, at least. Further, Sgt (Boggs) is enlisted and would never have that responsibility in any branch. You also don't get to come home for a wife's miscarriage. They don't get a choice whether or not to deploy-orders are orders and you deal with it. You can't back out, and say something came up... Also, Gale, as a marine, would NEVER nickname his son 'soldier.' It's a different branch and their pride sticks with their own.

Falling at 4 months will not rupture the amniotic sack or would it kill a baby. Rupturing the amniotic sac doesn't kill the baby-that's what happens when your water breaks during labor. It just exposes the baby to the outside world...it's not protected inside a bubble, which can cause infection and death (cue csection).
HunterofPanem chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This made me cry...great stories always make you cry 3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Nice update. Looking forward to more!
Sierre chapter 1 . 7/11/2013

Sierre chapter 1 . 7/11/2013

A seargant would not lead the whole deployment. A LTC or perhaps a full Col would...Army/Air ranks, at least. They don't get to come home for a wife's miscarriage. They don't get a choice whether or not to deploy-orders are orders and you deal with it. Also, Gale, as a marine, would NEVER nickname his son 'soldier.' It's a different branch.

Falling at 4 months will not rupture the amniotic sack or would it kill a baby. Rupturing the amniotic sac doesn't kill the baby-that's what happens when your water breaks during labor. It just exposes the baby to the outside world...it's not protected inside a bubble, which can cause infection and death if the baby isn't delivered within a few days (enter csections)
xxlovethisxx chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Awesome story can't wait to read more of your amazing story!
Safeandsound14 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Hehe twinkies :)
Browniangel chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
You can see Katniss being pregnant is really causing her to have nightmare. Her fears of losing Peeta is stronger because she pregnant.

Its great that Prim with her at least she not alone all the the time. Katniss is going to have her first ultrasound. Annie and Bay will be with her, beautiful.

Can't wait for the next update this is really amazing.
Browniangel chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This story is fantastic. It start off with so much love. I love how you paired everyone, Delly and Tom, Johanna and Alex, Madge and Gale, and Katniss and Peeta my favorite couple by side Finnick and Annie, prefect.

All the men are in the Marines. I love how they are all bonded in marriage except for Jo and Alex. Good friends to help each others needs when their men go on tour which is so hard on them.

Madge and Gale are the first of the group to have a baby, Ethan. Annie had losing her first baby was so sad but then they were blessed with Bay. My heart broke for Katniss when they lost their first baby she blamed herself which was so sad. Now Katniss is 3 months pregnant and Peeta and the guys are leaving on a tour for 8 months.

I am glad that Prim will be with her while Peeta will be gone. I just hope Katniss feeling is wrong just her hormones getting the best of her.

Onto chapter 2. I am hooked, awesome beginning I love it!
Nightlock Eater chapter 2 . 7/11/2013