Reviews for A Grudge
charli chapter 1 . 8/23
Please update! I know that everyone is saying that but you seriously need to because this story is seriously amazing pleeeeeease. (And I know it says chapter 1 but I have read it all but you know)
Not a good start to have a typo in the first sentence.. And how could thalia first stand on the patio in one sentence, and in the same paragraph get up from a bench? writing the main characters name wrong in a whole paragraph doesn't really make me feel that you have tried your best with is story.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
I love this story and I was really sad when you stopped updating please keep writing
rainbowsandbunnies chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
I'm really sorry that you have to put up with what people are saying to you. they shouldn't be saying those things to you. I hope you can try and ignore them but I know that's easier said than done and I can't begin to understand how you feel because I've never been in your position. it would be great if you could do a summary but if you don't want to, no one can force you to, and your true followers will understand that. One day I hope you'll find the inspiration you had at the beginning but for now don't stress to much:) but yes it would be lovely if you could do a summary:)
rainbows&bunnies xx :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/18/2014

EisForElephant chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
This story is awesome please update
M0nst3rC00ki3 chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Please update I love this story
guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Please update and (no offense) please put katniss and finnick together instead of katniss and madge!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
I think you should get Finnick and katniss together. I mean it's obvious they both love each other(:
deadinthemoon chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
I think you should show us what's going on with Katniss real parents.
Anna100044 chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
Please update again ASAP!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
No offense, but ewwww don't let Katniss and Madge be together, that's weird...You have to let Finnick and Kat be together, they were made for each other! You should describe Finnick's body too, I mean he was the axe god in the books! But honestly I jut wanted you to update again because I love the length of your chapters and Finniss stories, especially this one so please update!
Everllarkglee4ever chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
1. Not that bad, but stupid Finnick put more attention.

2. Yes call her!

3. Madge getting defensive about her girlfriend that would be so funny, and a lot of explaining to do.
Anna100044 chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
She's fucked everything up from infinity and beyond!
Well, hopefully he calls later on.
I predict that Katniss and Finnick will live happily ever after! Duh!

I LOVE this story! PLEASE update again soon! Thanks!
DarkBlue17 chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
I think Finnick should call her, you know because his curiosity was too strong, he wanted to know if she really meant what she said.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »