Reviews for Daddy's Little Crazy
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
PLEASE BE TRAUGHT!
Beachlover470 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Nice start continue it please!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I like the idea, I've looked for a story like this but have never quite found one until now! I know a bit about Jason but not a ton so if I get anything wrong, sorry! Jason Todd was taken in my batman after he stole the wheels off the bat mobile when he was younger and living on the streets. His dad was abusive I think, and his mom died of an over dose. He trained and became robin since Richard Grayson had gone to And became nightwing. He died by the hands of the Joker at around (sixteen i think) 20 years later he came back from the dead after one of the Ghuls put him in the Lazarus pit. Angry at Batman for not killing the joker, he took on the persona of Red Hood the Joker's identity a long time ago. He then proceeded to become a vigilant like batman, knowning all of batman's tricks, but killing and using guns. At first nightwing and batman aren't sure who he is but later they figure it out. Jason Todd and batman are always fighting, Jason still mad at batman, and batman still guilty, but angry at Jason for using guns and killing. Hope that's helpful!