Reviews for First Time for Everything
This was great!
little-semanggi chapter 1 . 1/12
i knew you would, Bats! after all, you're the Batman! :,)
thanks for the treat~
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
That was such a great read! Literally, words failed me for a moment, but I'm gonna try anyways. Let's see, the Joker's insanity was completely terrifying to behold (figuratively speaking of course) and just the way he kept licking the knife - well, feelings of revulsion came with that, which is how you're supposed to feel with the Joker, so if you don't feel like that, something ain't right XD.
And I just love (can I repeat it?) LOVE the way Bat man came to save the day and the choice between Robin and all those people? Sheer evil villainy right there.
And that brief fluff-ness at the end was so sweet, my heart nearly melted. What's a good angsty fic without that kind of father/son fluff at the end between Batman and Robin?
A
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
See the thing is supposedly batsy says that he feels no emotion and hugs atecrae but in like fabrics his hugs sure don't seem rare :):)! Golden hearted batman so awesome...*sappy sigh* anyhow AMAZING STORY
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
That was so cute I just loved it
ChibiRealm chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
If this is the memory that Robin tells KF I'd be more protective (like KF is of Rob) too! And I'd be fearful like Rob too. Thank you for sharing all your awesome young justice/batman!
Red Blaze 16 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I like the story...but, a 9 year old using a motorcycle?
Batfan3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I love Daddybats!
GhostLucy chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Awwww would you do some for the holidays like Easter Christmas Halloween and others
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Baby Robin is so tiny! So Cute! Kawaii!
KaitouSpade chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
oh my gosh. I loved that. The feels are too strong. i have tears in my eyes from reading this.
DragonsAddicted chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
That was so sweet!
Didn't Robin technically NOT go in patrol? I mean, all he did was try to beat the bad guy...
Oh well, it still was a great story!
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Poor Robbie... You're really good at this so I'm just gonna go read all your other stories now...
U Know Who I Am chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Aww that's such a cute ending XD
The Guest Girl chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
DAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

ahem. I think I'm done now.