Reviews for Love's a Grimm Fairytale
Anianka35 chapter 1 . 5/4
update please ! there is so much tension between them, a refusal to acknowledge what they feel, I love this line of thought
JOAN chapter 1 . 4/18
I love Nick and Adaline as a couple. I hope they stay together and make it work. As a character I like her way better than Juliette. Although Eve is pretty cool. It would be nice to see Nick and Adaline find happiness with both her children as they fight off the Wesen in their community of Portland.
IchiIchi chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Hi. I really like Adeline as a character. I know it might be a long shot, but I really hope that you can continue the story. Really want to read more like this :o
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Please update this. I myself have been starting to ship Nick and Adalind as of late... In fact, I have a story going that will feature a later Nick/Adalind pairing.
Ashisha777 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Love it! :D
Pally the second chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Please continue
Jessie DMM chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I like it. Never thought about Nick and Adeline together. Hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Interesting concept. I like it.
TinaDaughterOfPoseidon23 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Hey are you gonna continue this? Or it was just an one-shot? Because it is kinda awesome. :)
Random Person chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Great. Please update. Cookie to anyone who writes a romance fic with goats.
icelong296 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Fantastic story! Devishly interesting! Please do keep on!

PS: What was the price for Adalind to get her Hexen-powers back and become Hexenbiest again?! Was it her royal-blood-child? Also, this sudden affection between her and the Grimm was not a spell, was it? Was it something about the Hexenbiest or Grimm mating thing?
D Squirrel chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Hah, this kinda reminds me of that porcupine joke. How do a Grimm and a Hexenbeist have sex? Very carefully.

And Nick is totally cuter than Sean.
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
as if monroe couldnt smell exactly what nick did and with who he did it ;-) but oh well, im curious to see how this is going on...i mean, yeah shes supposed to be the baddie of the show and a real b*tch, but after the death of her beast i couldnt help but feel sorry for her. she looked so...lost. and then the reaction of renard let alone her mom! discarding her as worthless just because she cant be of use in their scheming anymore. with friends/family like that you dont need enemies!
00JLO chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Good fanfic.
Aishanirocks chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Hey, nice story. Love it a lot!