Reviews for Sansûkh
ShivaVixen chapter 42 . 3/17
My reactions to this horrible news:
1st attempt to review- NNNOOOOO! Come Back!
my common sense- that's not gonna work think of something better and more polite.
2nd attempt- I will hunt down all anonymous reviewers and give her their hearts!
common sense- that's not what I meant, and it's not like you haven't left an unsigned review before, you're just as guilty SV
3rd attempt- Please come back, you can set it so you don't get anonymous reviews!
common sense- close, but this decision was obviously a long time coming, so...
4th attempt- whimpering and wailing
common sense- way to be an adult, you know better
5th attempt- I'll just get an AO3 account- uh, how do I get one? is it difficult?

That said, I am sorry to hear you're leaving, but you do have much cooler stuff on AO3, and I hope to seemore from you in the future, and I apologize if I (usually signed as SV under anonymous reviews, but sometimes I've neglected that) ended up contributing to your decision to leave. I don't think I've forgotten to be polite, but I've been known to be rude without due consideration of other's feelings ...
It's been a blessing having you on this site, and I will eventually get to AO#, a lot of my favorite author's have been heading over there, so this is just another reason for me to consider moving to AO3 myself. Love you!
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 42 . 2/16
Noooo. It was a good story. You should never have gotten harassment from it nor should you have given up. However I did get confused with who was dead and who was not but other than that BRILLIANT STORY. And I love the fact about Gimli and Legolas. This should have been a Romance story as well. But it was very good and I love the dead Dwarfs and stuff. Please tell me what AO3 is? And will Thorin get Bilbo or not? I'm still a bit confused about that. I LOVE THIS STORY. IT IS VERY WELL DONE AND I LOVED READING IT. THANK YOU.
0ak3nsh13ldl0v3r chapter 19 . 2/11
in this chapter, you referred to narvi as he. later on in the story, narvi is revealed to be female.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 1/27
I found this fic randomly and as soon as I saw the promp I was like "OMG YASSS MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!" And oh my gosh this fic is amazing. I love it! :D
Elafi Milo chapter 41 . 1/25
This. This. Holy cow. This is a coup, a coup of a high order. Over and over this story has blown me completely away, with its class A characterization, description, plot, concepts-all of it. I am stunned and grateful to have been able to experience this. Thank you so very much for creating it.
Visitor chapter 42 . 1/15
I am sorry to hear about the harassment. But I will find the fanfic on archive and support from there. Best wishes.
YMR chapter 42 . 1/16
I am sorry you've had harassers here.
I found you first on AO3 and will continue to love your story over there.
Please stay encouraged. You are incredibly gifted, this is a beautiful work.
Take care. I'll see you at AO3!
y
Guest 2 chapter 42 . 1/12
UWAA! I have a lot to catch up to then! No problem! And thank you for updating! :D
Thank you for letting us know, look forward to reading the rest on ao3!
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 42 . 1/12
Those harassers always ruin everything. I'm sorry this awesome story won't be finished here on FFN. The mithril lining is I am also on AO3 and I will definitely continue to read this awesome story on AO3.
FavFan chapter 42 . 1/12
It's terrible that you were forced to do this because people were harrasing you. I do love this story and will continue to read it on ao3.
RazNeirohDiLacrihm chapter 42 . 1/12
Don't worry Author-san! I love your fanfics! I'll follow you anywhere! Ehehehe... That sounds weird...
authorwannabe101 chapter 42 . 1/12
I'm sorry to hear about your harassment, and I'm honestly at a loss as to why anyone would do that to this story. It's one of my favorite Hobbit fics ever (and considering how many I've read, that's really saying a lot). I look forward to reading it on AO3, and wish you better luck with comments there.
Someone said you're up to chapter 45 on this fiction, but that you're never posting on Fanfic dot net ever again, could you put a note on your profile or mark this story complete if that's the case?
Tabbynundo chapter 41 . 1/4
This was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read.