Reviews for Sansûkh
AwkwardDragon chapter 38 . 6/21
It's nearly 2 am and I think my heart just burst from happiness. Dear God, I love this story. Thank you.
Visitor chapter 38 . 6/18
It is always a joy to see this story updated. Thank you. It was a delightful treat all around. Making progress on relationships all around. It also good to see radaghast again. That was so sweet that Thorin revealed his dark name to Bilbo. He'll get it right by the end of this hopefully. Can't wait for legolas to learn gimli's dark name. This story is so beautiful. Anyway thanks again for the update. Can't wait to see what os is in store fpr next chapter. Till next time.
Qwertzu chapter 38 . 6/18
Thanks for the update! Ya know, I guessed that Thorin's dark name would be "Forger of hope" but "Anvil of hope" is close enough (which makes me ridiculously happy). Looking forward to the next chapter!
... I like Bossy Bilbo. :)
chazzlehazzle chapter 38 . 6/18
Omg omg omg! I love this whole fanfiction so much and I am so so happy that you have updated with a wonderful chapter - I've been attempting to guess Thorin's dark name since I started reading it, and I didn't come anywhere close but Anvil of Hope suits him perfectly! Thank you for such a wonderful chapter..
I've been attempting to draw pictures of everybody, and though I am terrible I have a couple of drawings I think you may like - where can I post them so you can see?
viridianaln9 chapter 38 . 6/17
Ahh, love it. I cannot wait for the next one.
authorwannabe101 chapter 37 . 6/17
Oh my, you love making me cry right now don't you? The remembrance ceremony was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. And that last line... Ack, it was too much. Great job, and I can't wait for more!
authorwannabe101 chapter 35 . 6/16
Ah! I don't even... This time, I did cry. Dain... Bombur... Brand... Why...? Agh, your writing is too good! I'm off to read more now.
authorwannabe101 chapter 34 . 6/16
This was... This was... I don't know how to describe it. Perfect? Beautiful? That last part with the Iron Hills song certainly was, and I have no idea how I didn't cry. Great job, and now I'm off to read more!
FlowerChild13 chapter 37 . 6/8
This is such an amazing story! The detail, the research, the character development (the angst)... This is going to have to be my head canon from now on. Thank you!
TrippinOnLife chapter 37 . 5/28
Im like having a fit right now! So close yet so far to the ending! I hope you come back to it and put me out of my misery because this is one of the best I have ever read!
Visitor chapter 37 . 5/19
Another review. Something just occurred to me while re-reading a couple of chapters of this story and if I think what happen did happen in this story I will be so freaking happy. I think you just connected another dot that was hinted chapters back, like chapter 20. And if so you are so super awesome! Alright I think that was it. Can't wait for the next chapter. Till next time.
Saoirse-Inti chapter 37 . 5/17
As always, you've hit me right in the heart. It's rare to find a fic that portrays grief so brilliantly. It's odd to say it but I almost wish Dis dies- if only to be reunited with her loved ones. That poor woman has lost so much. Dain too was portrayed brilliantly here- he's still gruff and funny, but so so sensitive. Amazing job.
Qwertzu chapter 37 . 5/15
Thank you so much for the update! Gotta love Dain (and he pig part was rather cute)! *hugs Frerin tightly*
ReiVin chapter 37 . 5/15
OMG! It's so good! So good! All of it! Each chapter is worth all the waiting. Please continue! I can't wait for the next chapter!