Reviews for 1969
madnifficent chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Will this story be updated soon? I love all your stories and this one just stuck with me.
SterlingCooperOlsonChaough chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Please continue! It was just getting sooooo good. (Not that it wasn't great already-lol)
madnifficent chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Please write a new chapter soon! This is an amazing story and your writing is so realistic to the characters & their storyline.
Scarlett88 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Aww, that is so sweet.
hoopsgalnyc chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
so happy you wrote another chapter. you characterize ted and peggy very well and the conversation is great...keep writing!
SarahBlackwood chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Thanks for that! I was so excited when I saw you updated and you didn't disappoint. Also glad Peggy is taking it slow. It seems like something she'd do.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Absolutely captivating. Thank you! I also totally agree with what they said.
hoopsgalnyc chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
I love the fact that you are writing about one year later because the last episode of the season killed me. I was engrossed by their relationship and don't want to wait a year to see what happens next. Great story so far. Spot-on characterizations. Keep writing!
SarahBlackwood chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
This is great! Very in character I can't wait to read more.
Mad Girl chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
You're killing me with your cliffhangers! Keep updating this quickly, please, this is very good!
alohafaith chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
I loooove this! You are an amazing writer!
rosin1 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
I didn't always enjoy the writing for Ted/Peggy this season but I still root for good things for them next season. I like your take on thing so far. Update soon!
Scarlett88 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Great job. :)
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Awww man, update soon please. :)
Catherine Pugh chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
WHAT HAPPENS? Write more...pleeeeease.