Reviews for When Friends Become Family
manga.geek.3 chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Okay so... I adore this story. I am so sad that I have to wait such a long time for the next update! But I am definitely excited for it!
This story is pretty awesome! oh, except there was the scene when Haruhi is talking to Mr. Suoh and somehow mention taking his name... that scene was a little confusing. It seemed like you had him tell her to call him Uncle Suoh and then when she said it, it was like you backtracked a little bit and made it seem like Mr. Suoh was shocked she'd call him that. anyway... yeah -
btw... if you get a gmail, you can go into google docs and write your story there, it will always save for you. you'll never lose your stuff again. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
What?! You can't leave me like this with a cliffie! Update, lest I shall explode.
Please, update. Seriously, update.
PhantasmicDragon chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Hi there! I know you haven't updated in almost a year, but I must beg you to do so! This has been the best story within this fandom that I have found thus far (and trust me, I've been looking hard), and I would love to read it to completion!
Guest221 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Hey! I really REALLY enjoy this story! And if it doesn't get updated soon, might I add, I might just blow up. I really enjoy the feels and all off the romance. It just makes me SQUEE. :3
And, UPDATE!
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
I like where this story's going, keep up the good work friend!
ch33tahp4w chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Me likie :) I hope you continue it; making the host club out to be a family is my fav and you did a very good job at it!
eliimg chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I just realised i didn't log in hahaha. But seriusly Awesome story!
eliimg chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
I've just started reading your fic and i think it's amaizing! i've read a few ouran fanfics (specially the ones where Ranka dies) And this one is by far the best!.
You really keep everyone in character. Please do not give this story up! i'm looking forward for more soon!
Itsmelucy chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
I will sell my soul for an update to this story. You're doing an amazing job, I love it
lanybug chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
This is the best fanfic I have ever read and it ROCKS. PLEASE POST ANOTHERONE SOON!
LizzyBethMc chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
I love this story, it has a very interesting idea behind it, and i cant wait to read more! Great job so far!
MaekoChan chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Hi there! I really like your story and I can't wait until the next chapter. Tamaki always has been a little oblivious, lol.
caiti.giblin chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
I love this story and cant wait till the next chapter, keep up the writing!
Spanner-Queen of the Tools chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Need. More. Chapters! Please, I may cry if I don't get one soon :(
SunAndMoon13ZK chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Dear Orange H,

This is an awesome story. Can't wait to read more chapters.

Your Loyal Reader,