Reviews for Swinging Pendulum
Tepheris chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Interesting story so far. I hope you come back and continue the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
ok so figured I would review this as well since I went insane on wanderlust bc it's 3am hah. but yeah this is the first of your fics that I found around two months? ago and since then I have literally come back and reread this more than five times (and probably individual chapters even more times) just bc I crave a good characterization or a good storyline or that addicting darkness and twist that you have in your time travel fics (srsly they're the best, haven't come across anybody with anything close -besides hogyoku ex machina but that's bc it's actually complete so brownie points lol) and no matter how many you start like they're all different ? but still have that element I love ITS SO HARD agh none of them are finished and I cry but just thank you so much for writing all of them and especially this one (will always have a special place in my heart bc obvious reasons)
ok but honestly I really love the pain that ichigo'a hidden and the way he struggles to keep it inside but kaien keeps trying to draw out his backstory but he can't bc ichigo agh and then how he has to defeat aizen and then kyouraku and agh I'm not making any sense but I JUST REALLY LOVE THIS STORY OK gonna leave before I embarrass myself goodbye
Guestree chapter 5 . 10/14/2015
Dun,dun,duuuun. And so the plot thickens. Please update soon.
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
Moar, i need mooooaaarrrrr, that was awesome, seriously, the only faults i can place here is a few minor grammatical errors, like making the view point in the middle of a convo between two chars 3rd person when the rest of it is 1st person.

Some few Spelling errors that is obviously done in haste and not meant to happen, nicely enough none of them are the common "teh" but it's more things like a space between two Words not being their for example.

I must admit i love the idea of the C46 being like that, but i have a question? While i know that you certainly can't awnser it, i'm just wondering if you will have Ichigo stay in Soul Society after the whole Hollowization incident or if he will go into hidding as well.

Well i hope you will update this and "Sight" soon, cause i'm bored.
Darkwriter69 chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
I really enjoy your writing style and the storyline of this fic is very compelling. I am taking you at your word that this is not abandoned and you'll get back to it some day. Cheers!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
need more
WOFWalker chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
I just started on Bleach fanfics, and I'm so ashamed I haven't read them before. Your ideas and writing are superb and makes me want to read more and more. By any chance, will you ever continue writing or did you fall out of the fandom? Sorry if being nosy!
The Reading Elf chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
Loved it! Fantastic story!
Koukaku chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
You can't just leave it like that! Please update soon!
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
I'm wondering if Ichigo is getting paired with Asuka in this fic? It seems like a cute pairing.

Also, it saddens me that this hasn't been updated for a year.. its a really good fic.
Kushina Nar chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
This is absolutely one of my favorite bleach stories. I think you have a delectable twist to the usual time travel story that I can't help but devour every time I read it. I hope one day you discover an interest again and I can see where you take the story. Thank you for allowing me to read your work!
Brytte Mystere chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Holy shit I absolutely love this fic.
Kaien being all Mother Hen on Ichigo, damn, the Shibas in general, Ichigo being a Mother Hen on Shinji Hirako, so cute!
Honestly, my fave Gen Bleach fic!
I wonder how will Ichigo react to seeing Aizen, though.
And, whoa, by the pictures Shunsui, Hirako & Kaien have, it all sound pretty bad, doesn't it?
And... Damn... Ichigo surely doesn't need any stabs in the back...
Dark Inu Fan chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
And I really liked Koyonagi too. What's so wrong with a mentor not having any alternative motivation? Sigh. That mission though, was a very strong calculated risk when it came to Ichigo. Sometimes I really do not like the spy game and its players. You can't trust anyone because of it. Keep up the good work, dark
vet chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
Love the stories (yup, read a few others by the same author as well), never knew daily happenings could be so amusing to read. It is written in a way that I can picture every happening in my mind, and watch every character in action. Although minor changes were made to Ichigo such as shiro becoming a zanpakudou (a little difficult to picture), the betrayed veteran with the goal of peace, equality, and justice is amazing. This is the version of Hamlet I had in mind. Even with English as second language, reading this feels so real and good, thank you for writing this cywscross, I appreciate your stories. Regular update or not, they have sated my hunger greatly.
Jikol chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
I love thus fanfic soooo much! please continue, its the best bleach fanfic I've read!
2,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »