Reviews for Swinging Pendulum
kimchi759 chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
thoughts: Koyonagi is probably among my top five favorite characters in this fic, which is actually saying a lot because I adore most of the canon characters so darn much. And the family scene...I'm not sure how it never really sunk in, but that dinner really made what happened to the Shiba family as tragic as it was. And gosh, poor Ichigo. But seriously, he's so awesome in this fic. Gin is incredibly sly and Ichigo is treating him like a mischievous child-levels of baddassery are high, my friend. And his teaching skills are awesome too. I'm can't help but brace myself, as the excreta is likely to hit the fan sometime soon. And ugh, whY AM I ALREADY ON THE FIFTH CHAPTER?
kimchi759 chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
First of all, the 'mother hen' comparison: So. Accurate. And the imagery? Hilarious. I loved the whole dick waving contest between the captains too, hahahaha. The whole reveal about what happened to Isshin, Yuzu, and Karin in his old timeline made me cringe in sympathy, though. And I was about to ask if Byakuya and Rukia were going to come in at all, but you mentioned the senior Kuchiki, so I'll settle with that, hahaha. I really enjoyed Ichigo's interactions with Rangiku and Asuka as well. Arghhh, I'm setting myself up for a lot of pain when I get to the end of the fifth chapter.
kimchi759 chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
That fountain of hard learned wisdom was awesome. The only complaint I'd give is that the paragraphs were a bit long. Perhaps some physical reactions from Asuke to split the rant or something? And goodness, Ichigo is just a BAMF isn't he? But, er, does the invisibility thing mean some of the future has followed him to the past? And I have to say, Gin and Rangiku's story always makes me, at the very least, wince. Lastly, I just love Shinji.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Okay, I was sceptical at first. The syntax and sentence structure as a whole was abit awkward in the first half. Then, as always, you sucked me into the story. I found myself eager to see how Kaien would win over Ichigo and how Ichigo himself would react as he met for the first time the people from his past (er, future?). Unfortunately, we didn't get that far, but Ichigo as a bored genius was amusing, and Fujiwara's background was interesting. I only wish there was more dialogue and interaction with Shiro and Zangetsu. And I wonder if Ichigo will still be born in the future if this one is still ther ein a hundred years. Time paradox, anyone?
amy1945 chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T DISCONTINUED OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST BLEACH FANFIC TO HAVE EVER EXISTED. Thank you.
slydino chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Wonderful story. Well written, engaging and realistic characters, and an interesting plot are what make this story amazing. Great job and keep up the good work.
ytygr chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
I hope inspiration strikes soon I have reread this story at least four time since I found it.
MadaMag chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
The night is almost over, I ought to go sleep, never the less, I want read more of your fic!
mapplepie chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
I had a feeling it was Koyonagi when I read through the first few paragraphs of the last part, but I was still in denial ... until they spoke his name! I didn't expect him to be part of C46, especially with how much he helped Ichigo. The boy's going to feel so betrayed!

(And I really can't help reading all your fics. I haven't read enough of Bleach or KHR to normally consider reading fanfics of these fandoms, but your writing just pulls me in! and makes me want to read more!)
sillybean28 chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Absolutely incredibly in love with this story. So happy I stumbled across it amongst another author's fav's. Please continue, I'm addicted! Thank you for the amazingly long, incredibly well-written story!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
This story is really fantastic and I like this dark powerful Ichigo very much.
Your writing style is the best and this has become my favourite Bleach fanfiction ever!
I really want to know what happens next...
Marokk chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
I can't get over how well this story is written. The characters, the setting, it's all there and in great detail. Ichigo has to balance himself, making sure he takes an active role in the present while having memories of a future where he lost all his friends. The plot is already moving forward, and a good one by the looks of it. It's also very interesting to read about Ichigo interacting with people he knows before they actually met in the original timeline. I'm wondering how Ichigo will change the Soul Society and therefore change the future. Looking forward to your next chapter, and PLEASE for the love of everything good in this world...update soon. :)
Mistress Steff chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
Great fic! At first I was a bit iffy about it, but I really like it! Please update!
arya304 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Please I beg you to update this story I just can't stop rereading it I hope you decide to pick it up again
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Man I have to say this comes in my list of top ten bleach fics ever. Great job! The plot is fascinating and your grammar and stuff are great! But what I love most of all is the characterization. And now you've made koyonagi dangerous! This is all so exciting! Great work.
2,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »