Reviews for Swinging Pendulum
NekoDae chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Somehow, in the last few chapters there was something that put me off a little about Koyonagi. I'm still not sure what it was, probably just my being paranoid, but I'm glad to see it was not just my imagination :p

On another note, I'm loving this story as much as I have your other Bleach stories. I don't read much Bleach Fanfiction anymore, I kinda fell out of the fandom after Aizen's defeat and that whole debacle with the Fullbringers.
But honestly, you have a way of writing Ichigo that is actually pulling me back into the fandom slowly, I prefer longer stories and most of them I have either read, can't find ones i have read, or simply don't enjoy. That said, I am illegitimately loving your bleach stories and in the middle of devouring them all.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
O_O the ending of this chapter threw me for a loop. But this story is one I would love to see end. I wonder what happens in the future of this story. Does Ichigo survive long enough to see his friends in his timeline, or does he die at some point?
slade963 chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
hey there.

so this is the first bleach fic i've read and i must say that i honestly like it. now normally i do not like time-travel fics because lets face it, the only thing that happens in those are : timetravel- god like character defeats all- put another god like character in to make something interesting- protagonist wins anyway- the end.

at least with your fic i can see that you try to put in some interesting parts. so i thank you for providing me with 5 of the longest chaps i've ever seen and also 5 of the best chaps i've ever read.

p.s i hope you decide to continue this fic someday.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Please update, it's getting good, it's been almost a whole year
Callian31 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Where's the next chapter! It's getting really good and it doesn't look like it has been updated in more than a year!
TheTacoKnight chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
one word

Mistress Steff chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
I love this fic! It is awesome, I love how your portray Ichigo and the other characters, as well as character relationships and development! I really like this last chapter, and the end was really intriguing. I just re-read this fic, and still it is amazing, I really hope it isn't abandoned and that you can update it soon!
(P.S This is supposed to be posted on the 5th chapter, but I've already commented there)
jenjen14 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
This is AMAZING, I love the Ichigo you portray in this fic, he's realistic yet also unrealistic but you make it work, it makes me all jittery reading! I was disappointed when I was at the last chapter because I wanted to read more, but I had such a great time reading it, thank you!
Biscione chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Hopefully it won't be so incredibly Ichigo-centric after the graduation. Maybe we can get more time focused on the other factions as they look to advance the plot- but, that would take away the surprise that having it as Ichigo-centric would have.

In any case, I've really enjoyed the fic up to this point, and I'm eager to read more.
BloodyGrim chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Update please! _
Celestial Dance chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
I always try to see stuff like this coming, but this took me by surprise. I love it - so much conspiracy, so much potential. Now if a young and bratty Byakuya would somehow show up and get integrated into the group I feel this would be perfection.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Many otaku people have reviewed this fiction but for me i am totally not in this type cause i don't prefer those fiction in which the main protagonist is paired up with the author's OCC or other anime heroines. In bleach there are not any lack of heroines if you consider.
Biscione chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
#Ichi-chanXAsuka4lyfe

Honestly though, it was a good opening. I definitely want to read how the plot will develop from here on out. The interactions with Kaien and Strawberry flowed pretty evenly and held the chapter together.
Zolacookie chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
This is absolutely amazing!
miriti1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014