Reviews for Swinging Pendulum
Antares Starfire chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
More chapters of this length - MORE! AH AH AH AH AH AH!
I've decided to practice insanity from time to time.
That aside I like how things are slowly unraveling for Ichigo: for all his efforts, he can't keep hiding everything from everyone and the more people he connects with, the more difficult that becomes. However, I'm not too sure about how you've made him so set on getting on the same squad as Aizen. I get the sentimentality with Hirako, but I would thing that, with all the battle instincts and first hand knowledge of the mess Gin made the first time around following a similar strategy, Ichigo would know not to try and keep an eye on Aizen by putting himself directly under his gaze, so to speak... It would seriously limit his ability and freedom to react to stuff as it happens, no?
Either way I'll keep reading. I just hope you don't focus too much on the whole Ichigo/Aizen tension. The espansion of the era you've put Ichigo in and showing him interact with others is part of the reason I love this fic so much. (I hope you don't interpret this as some kind of attempt to force you to write a certain way - that's not my intention at all).
lanheart chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Finally, things are happening soon, I hope ;D Why is there no mention of Tosen? Shouldn't Ichigo keep an eye on him too?
More of Hirako and Urahara, please XD
mlickko chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Very good chapter. I don't think I can even think about criticizing -_-
Your story has a lot of potential and many possible ways how to go.

Looking forward to chapter 5.
Umei no Mai chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
This chapter is AWESOME! I love your stories and read most of them, but this one I really, really like. you get the characters just right and your plotting is incredible. Please, keep writing!
otogii chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
haha i had just re-red this whole story and BOOM an update very happy. awesome length in story but i want more ichi and shinsui those seem to be the most dramatic and wowed.

cant wait for more!
CrisscrossAnime chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
This... is one of the most satisfying chapters I've read in a long long time :3 The length is amazing! And the amount of content you've covered... *sighs happily* I worship you so much for this hahaha!

Oh my... I really hope that Shunsui won't be hurt/found out while investigating Aizen's activities. .

Ganju having a girlfriend while Kaien's Miyako is missing... Is it a sign that he wasn't truly flung backwards into the past... But into an alternate reality instead? :X O.O

Anyway, a little mistake I spotted
"Fujiwara's risen from last to one of the top twenty students (in) her year group"
You missed out a word there I think.
lurkingandreblogging chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Ahh, I'm so glad you've updated!

Okay, Koyonagi's beginning to suspect Ichigo, cool. Kaien's awesomeing everywhere, cool. And... Kaien isn't dating Miyako yet? Ganju IS dating someone. Maybe it's just not time yet or maybe... Could this be an alternative universe? Ah, that makes no sense, he can't change anything if he's not in his own timeline.

Anyway, I can't wait for Ichigo to graduate and start actual Hollow-slaying.

Basani
Trisana Kara chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I have not yet read this chapter. I will be reading this chapter very shortly. I just wanted to inform you in advance that because of this fic (and the timing of this update), I may NEVER SLEEP AGAIN.

:D

Thank you for such a great story!

TK
Euphonia chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
This is the best (in my opinion) Bleach fic that I've read in a long time. It's paced well and there are very few, if any, spelling/grammar mistakes that I've noticed.

Are you going to give Ichigo any new skills and abilities to go with his zanpaktou's "true" form?

Looking forward to your next chapter )
NaruHarem4ever chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Wow! This story is Amazing! One of the better time travel ones in my own humble opinion
Guest Girl chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I predict when the Hollowification time arises, Ichigo will fake being infected and going nuts just to throw Aizen off. And Kaein will eternally hate Urahara for "experimenting" on his baby cousin. Cue angst for not being able to protect him.

Good story, can't wait to see more!
Jessi2094 chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Oh My Damn! this is amazing! I've never read a Bleach time travel fanfiction. I love the part where ichigo releases his zanpaktou! I'm also looking forward to seeing when Aizen and Ichigo finally meet. That'll be a treat. So great job and i look forward to more awesome chapters!
Constellation Marker chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Well, this is a cool story. I don't usually get into Bleach fics since many of them are rather bland, but this one's got my attention. Hope to see an update soon.
crim grin chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
roanoak chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
You made a point of ichgo having his true zanpakuto how did he get it if this started immediatly after a prolonged version of the winter war
2,450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 137 .. Last Next »