Reviews for Swinging Pendulum
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Amazing chapter !
vegaulloa17 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
steps to read this fanfic:

off your phone
snack
music
recommended that you seek a remote and quiet place

enjoy
Weasel Fu chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Thanks for the new chapter! I really liked Ichigo telling Urahara what he thought about his third seat and the interactions between Ichigo and his cousin. I think you're doing a very good job with the pacing and the character development.
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Kukaku is very determined
Dynomite chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Very well written, as always! I really enjoyed the bar scene, and all the fighting the captains are doing over Ichigo. Your character interactions are meaningful and funny at the same time. I definitely love the relationship between Ichigo and Kaien especially, it seems very realistic to their characters and is entertaining to boot!
mlickko chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Really interesting story so far, I like it.

Ichigo is too... depressing, but with those subtle hints as to what happened in his own past, it makes it more believable for him not to be too cheery.

Shiba's family is hilarious, seriously, I like Kaien :D

Fujiwara and Rangiku are just the right people for Ichigo right now.

Do your thing and write in your own pace, but it would be great if you managed to finish this, it's very catchy.
ariel stormcloud chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
great story
Zaralann chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Nice chapter!
Moonlight Memories chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Awesome chapter. Have I ever mentioned that I really like your writing style? It's easy to follow, and you make some of the more mundane things sound interesting:)
Elelith chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Lovely. I know I can always expect long chapters when an update comes out. For some reason my favourite words here was kaien making allusion to Urahara being cooler if he had something to shadde his eyes *ROFL*
My guess is that Ichigo will go with Kyouraku just because he might be too close to Hirako and Aizen if he goes in his division. On the other hand Ichigo has already learnt alot from Kyouraku, it would be interesting to see him learning something with another Captain. Oh and love your OC - at least I think Fujiwara is one. I did have a question though... How long does it take you to write a chapter? I know you already said you post as soon as you're done but do you skip between different chapters until you complete one or do you sit down and work only on one story chapter until you're done? *Justcurious* Anyways, thanks for the update. I will now use the occasion to reread all my favourites (inculding Rei and Hadrian's stories)- do you have a favourite fic from those you've written?
Ganymed chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Gawd I love this story so much.
Shunsui and Shinji competing against each other to get Ichigo is hilarious to watch (...or read in this case XD) - and that meeting in the bar made me really wish to see not only Ichigo's POV, but also what they actually talked about there...
And now Urahara is aware of Ichigo too, to some extent. At the very least I guess he's made him interested in the curious case of Shiba Ichigo judged by Urahara's look and contemplative behaviour. Ah, I'm just really curious about a lot of things regarding this story :)

Then the moment when Kaien struck a chord with Ichigo and made him open up a bit for the first time was really beautifully written. I feel like Kaien's trying his very best to understand what Ichigo thinks and feels like - and I think he's doing a remarkable job so far - considering jost how much he doesn't know abut his cousin's past.
And the thing with the family dinner was so sweet too - I can't wait for next chapter to (hopefully) get to read that scene :3
Oh, and Ichigo's protective streak now extending to Rangiku's virtue of all things was just perfect - I couldn't imagin him behaving any different XD
ezok chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
i wonder if he could go toe-to-toe in a game of tag with the godess of flash
Voluptuous chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
wow. how you manage to write out 40,000 words in three chapters is just admirable. I really appreciate your update, and i hope to hell that you don't ever get bored of writing this.
I love reading about ichigo's interaction with the shinigami, especially kaien, and i can't wait till he spills the beans, or at least lets something out. It was great when he told Kaien about his family!
Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks so much. :D
Sanguinary Tide chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I really do love how you're writing this...there's so much to be curious about when it comes to the events leading up to Ichigo's imprisonment, so I can only speculate...and on that note I can't wait to see how everything will unfold from here. :D This is definitely one of the fics I'm most anxious about this year. I'll be waiting impatiently for your next chapter!
LimeEmil chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Great chapter, Keep up the high quality!
2,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 137 .. Last Next »