Reviews for Swinging Pendulum
alemery chapter 5 . 6/17
This is so cool!
I absolutely LOVE this fic. All your stories are made of win, but this one just stands above them all in my opinion. I honestly can't wait to see how things go from here.
That being said, I'm quite looking forward to seeing how Kaien tries to learn if Ichigo remembers how old he is. I can totally see him pestering Ichigo about it before recruiting Rangiku and Asuka (who is completely adorable; I can totally see Ichi sort of adopting her as a sister and then feeling guilty about "replacing" the twins) to find out his age.
I will also laugh so hard if Isane finds out about Ichigo training Asuka and deciding she'd also like supplementary training. It just seems so likely.
Anyways, I've rambled enough, can't wait for the next update.
(and that cliffie? Was evil. SO MUCH EVIL)
Finja chapter 5 . 6/13
Hello there,
first things first, im really really disapointed that your last update is waaay in the past.
But i really love this story and of all stories i read bevor this one is one of af few that i can read and read without getting tired of it.
Koyonagi is simply amazing, i really love his character, but from the last part it seems like hes one of the bad one ..
And Kaien of course, somehow adorable and sometimes to much to bear, if you intend to write more sometimes soon, i would love to see Ichi-chan giving his secrets to him, cause im feeling that ichi needs someone for him.
But Shunsui isnt bad either, but i think he would find out some secrets himself and Ichi would fit in with him in his devision.
Than the Shiba clan, always a funny bunch, but thats already clear, but would love to see Kukakku and Yoruichi together or more in your story.
Rangi and Gin, there is not much to tell, but i want gin to trust ichi, cause i Gin is one of my favorite, but cant do much about it.
And Asuka, somehow she does not fit well with me, but maybe it would get better.
And of course Aizen, the rainbow-and-sunshine-shoun-from-his-ass Fukutaicho, after this line i just loved this story (and Kaien) more.

I hope you write more sometimes if you can.
I think youve got so far the most positive and the longest review, sadly im unable to log in at the moment.

Love
Finja
(Ps. any mistakes are accounted for, since im not particular great in writing english, sadly not my motherlanguage) :)
Esthelaaaa chapter 4 . 6/15
HEYYY

i know i've probably reviewed this before, but it was so good i decided to read it again!

It seems it's been quite a while since your last update, and though i am eagerly awaiting the next chapter still, i do confess i am a little (maybe more than a little!) worried! Yes, before you ask, i did read your profile briefly, so i won't push to update... I'll encourage! :")

I really hope you update soon! I enjoyed reading this story so so so much! And everyone else did too, seeing how its quite possibly the most popular bleach work (if memory serves me correctly, Sight is more popular since its longer? hmm not sure).

See you soon, and happy writing!

Esthela
Viridian chapter 4 . 6/14
So he's going for the 5th? That was my impression at the beginning of the story, but after a while, I had some hopes for the 8th. Being in the 5th so close to Aizen feels ... so unnecessarily dangerous, somehow. And it would be rather difficult to move around if he's below Aizen in the hierarchy.

But anyway, awesome chapter. The visit to the Shiba clan home was as powerful as could be expected, and I'm glad to see that Ichigo's starting to relax more now.
Viridian chapter 3 . 6/14
Loved every scene in this chapter-but especially Ichigo hiding under the table and Kaien begging the captains to cover up for his cousin. And Shunsui and Hirako fighting over Ichigo was very amusing, as was Ichigo's very, very blunt assessment of Kurotsuchi. I'm glad Ichigo's opening up a bit here in this chapter; deny it vigorously to Kaien as he may, he's still very much Shiba to the core with his stubborn loyalty to the small circle of people he cares about.
Viridian chapter 2 . 6/14
I somewhat disagree with some of your interpretation of Ichigo. He's irritable and always scowling and appears ill-tempered, but he's really a big softie, I think. If he saw someone being bullied, I think he'd be annoyed, but would feel compelled to step in, whether or not he knew the person or had any personal interest. And while he's a prickly sort of person, I think he's a bit of a ... "tsundere"? He snaps at people and acts anti-social, but he's not really a loner at heart.

Anyway, loved this chapter. I liked seeing things from Shunsui's point of view, and it was nice to see Matsumoto and Gin thrown in as well. The Shiba banter also never fails to make me smile.
Viridian chapter 1 . 6/13
I love your premise! And while I like Hirako well enough, I'm not quite as fond of the Visored as I am of the shinigami. Kaien is a great character, and I'm really, really liked how this chapter took things slow, with Ichigo in the academy and the story mostly revolving around him, Kaien and squads 8/13.
ContraryMaryBee chapter 5 . 6/12
I love this so much, you have a wonderful way with Ichigo's personality, and even Asuka's. Love iiitt Thank you so much!
Neek91 chapter 5 . 6/10
This is a fantastic story and I can't wait to read more! This has to be my favourite Bleach time travel story and one of my favourite stories out of all of my favourites.
SecretDime chapter 5 . 6/8
Dude, this is like the best fic I've read. Ever. Seriously.
Your writing flows easily, you keep things clean and simple when you write and it's so incredibly refreshing to read. The characters have a real breath of life in them and a lot of the dialogue you've written is just a joy to read, especially the dialogue between Kaien and Ichigo. I really love this story and the way you've told it. You're excellent.
Rise chapter 5 . 6/3
hey there :)
first of all I want to say:
your story is like a shinig stars in this fandom xD or plain said: it's really refreshing
I guess it's because your story follows tite kubos "rules" for bleach, that makes it more uhh I think you could call it serious :) it's nice to read a story that has no holes in it.
can't wait for the next chapter
happy writing
Mirawennem chapter 5 . 6/2
This is definitely my favorite Bleach story! I love your writing and the story is really good. It's nice how you use the characters and events and at the same time have changed them so they fit in the story. Now how long will Ichigo hide it and how badly will this go for Koyonagi? Because there is no way Ichigo will go along with anyone. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Noradin chapter 4 . 6/2
Finally a chapter of adequate length ;)
Noradin chapter 2 . 6/1
I love your characterisations!
Ichi-chan concentrating on being irritated is so dead on.
2,263 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »