Reviews for Swinging Pendulum
Anonymous chapter 5 . 4/22
Well, that was unexpected.

Love this fic - it's interesting to piece together what happened in the original timeline, and to see Ichigo adjust to this new one. The relationships he's building with everyone are especially poignant; Shinji's observation that he's broken is very true, and watching how he pieces himself back together in a not-quite-familiar environment with an ominous future hanging over his head is riveting. And I really like Asuka and Koyonagi, much more than I expected to.

I see you haven't updated in a while, but I'll continue hoping this isn't a dead fic - if you choose to continue it I'll definitely be sticking with you for the journey.
breakeven2007 chapter 5 . 4/22
I absolutely love this. Please, update as soon as possible. I'll be on the lookout.
MasteroftheDark chapter 5 . 4/18
Excellent story. Sad to see it end. Here's to hoping a review or two will bring back to your good graces. Thanks for the effort and imagination that it took to go this far!
dg chapter 5 . 4/16
oh my god! wow! this story is amazing! pls continue it... common dont leave it hanging there... its so interesting!
This reminds me of Japan's interesting history where there was usually a puppet emperor with the real power being the Shogun. Except in this case, the puppets want to overthrow the Shogun and his samurai.
Okay, I know it has been like two years since updated but please update again. Discontinuing this fanfic at this point of story is like stabbing a stake in our heart. I am so curious about this story that re-read this story about ten time. I may have read more but I lost count. Seriously, please update we readers are eating for an update.
I love this story like almost all of your bleach stories and I hop you continue soon with it:) I do hop Ichigo choses the eight and not the fifth;)
Potkanka chapter 5 . 4/8
Whyyy this is so gooood! All the characters are great, canon and OCs alike. The plot is intriguing, it's fun and exciting and emotional (thanks for almost making me cry in public over Ichigo's reaction to meeting Isshin... I really should read such great fics only when I'm alone). I like how Ichigo is slowly but surely collecting people around him who like him, respect him and would be willing to help him... well, to what extent, we don't know yet, but he can only gain more trust as time goes on. I wonder if Koyonagi will side with him too when push comes to shove, there seem to be both possibilities at the moment. Though it would be funny (well, not for Koyonagi) if he decided he has to kill Ichigo because he's "untamable" but Ichigo would see through it and kick his ass in a second. Hell, they don't even know he has bankai and they don't have any idea that something like hollowfication exists (okay so it doesn't technically exist yet aside from Ichigo), they are only aware of a sad little fraction of his power. Trying to kill him while making it look like an accident... that's like trying to cross the ocean by foot while trying to stay dry - you'll be way too busy drowning to think about some damn wet clothes.
Oh and can I just say I like this little weird friendship between Ichigo and Gin? It's kinda awkward but genuine enough, despite the secrets. All the members of their little group are pretty funny in their interactions, but Gin being one of them (when he has time) takes the cake. I hope we can see all four together just... well, hanging out with nothing too important to do, I don't think we really got a chance since Gin first joined them for dinner, which is a shame, because it must be pretty entertaining.
Elena N chapter 5 . 4/7
No, no you can't do this to us! You can't just write an awesome fic and then disappear on us! You just caaaaaaanttttttt TTTT

Pleaaaaaase updaaaaate. Pleaseeeee. Even a short one is okay, as long as you continue it, anything is okay.
Btw, thanks for writing such an amazing fic ;)
SilvasPrickle chapter 5 . 4/3
This is the best time travel Bleach fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
I hope that one day, it shall be continued but, regardless, thank you for sharing such an awesome tale :)
JelliesTheFish chapter 5 . 4/1
Wowwww, I love this so much! It's well written and so compelling! I spent all night reading this and all morning thinking of where it might go! There're so many amazing possibilities with this fic! I love it so much! I hope to see more someday, but as it is I'm incredibly grateful to have had this much of something so fun to read! Nice!
twilightromance4ever chapter 5 . 3/31
You should continue this if you ever get the chance. it's AMAZING!
Pyrane chapter 5 . 3/29
That's a very interesting story !
I hope you will continu it
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
bipop chapter 5 . 3/28
I like it! Hope you'll update :)
EvilDragonMuspelheim chapter 3 . 3/24
I ship Ichigo and Asuka so hard...
-EDM