Reviews for Swinging Pendulum
WolfTail Run chapter 5 . 1/24
Are you going to continue this story?
Funkychenchen chapter 5 . 1/22
Neeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh this story THIS STORY! How do you do it? It's captivating and amazing and so well written! I love all the plot twists and the way that you've writteb the characters and arrrrgggggg I love it so much! Please update soooonnnn I need another chapter pronto... If possible please
gintama200 chapter 5 . 1/21
this is really really good. i can't wait until he graduates. and i love you put kiba in here too. please please don't let him die later on. i came to really liking that character. can you have him see isshin again. so update real soon.
The Reaping Wolf chapter 5 . 1/20
It's been a year since you've updated and you're really good. I love everything about this story and there are only 5 chapters! Yes they're long and all but still, please oh please don't abandon it. I don't care how long it takes, this is one of the best Bleach fanfiction stories I've read yet!
Sincerely,
The Reaping Wolf
The Reaping Wolf chapter 4 . 1/20
Awe I really love this story and there is only one more chapter after this :P
R-king 93 chapter 5 . 1/20
***** five star on this story
TheErmsers chapter 5 . 1/20
Im really looking forward to see if Ichigo joins Shinji's division. Maybe he could go on the fated mission that turned them into visards. Oooh I can't wait for the next chapter.
starstorm 10 chapter 5 . 1/18
Omg so good please continue this story I love the writing and ichigo's character is perfect. I'm in love with this story hope you update
dustyboy1209 chapter 5 . 1/18
I think this is my third time reading through this now...PLEASE UPDATE! This story is way too good to sit un-updated!
Shadowblayze chapter 5 . 1/17
I was sooo sad to reach the last chapter! I love your dialogue! It's so refreshing and balanced!
Yandere Shoujo chapter 5 . 1/17
Another story, another cliffhanger end. There's a reason you have over 1k reviews and so many fans. I do hope you finish someday. It'll take me probably another year or 2 to get back interested in Bleach since Kubo went on hiatus and waiting 2-3 weeks for new chapters isn't something I can deal with.

Your style of characterization is perfect. Ichigo is absolutely in character even when he's technically OOC. Everyone acts as though one would expect them to act. And because of Mangastream I can deal with all the swearing.
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 1/17
This is just awesome I really can't wait for more!
I love it this story. It is amazing. I'm sorry about the unhelpful review, but do you plan on updating soon? The suspense!
gintama200 chapter 5 . 1/17
This is so good so update real soon.
ldsandctr chapter 5 . 1/15
I love this story. DON'T STOP WRITING IT! I want to read more and see what happens next so UPDATE REALLY SOON!
2,150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »