Reviews for Draco Malfoy's Very Drunken Adventure
Bean89 chapter 7 . 9/19/2020
This is incredible from start to finish
Me again chapter 5 . 9/19/2020
Honestly, my boyfriend is always a higher wiser force, and he's more of an idiot than I am.
musme chapter 7 . 7/17/2020
J'adore !
Merci
I love it!
Thanks
SoraKeki chapter 7 . 6/27/2020
This was f*cking brilliant. I couldn’t stop laughing. Dudley and Draco on a drunken rampage XD I can’t *hahaha* that bit with the ex-girlfriend when Draco called her Buckbeak *cackles* and the end was so so sweet 3 I really love this story
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 7 . 6/25/2020
I so love this
Dana Michelle Cooper chapter 5 . 6/21/2020
Yep your wife is smarter than you
Dana Michelle Cooper chapter 3 . 6/21/2020
Love how he got his dog back
Andrea Itt chapter 7 . 3/13/2020
yesyesyesyesyesyes! This was bloody brilliant, beautifully written and enjoyed every seconed of drunken madness! Fantastic ending as well!
TheOneAndOnly chapter 5 . 3/1/2020
Ohmahgod! Laughing like crazy!
SirAlexei chapter 7 . 10/20/2019
This story was absolutely hilarious, thank you
Leo105 chapter 7 . 10/16/2019
Oh wow, that was actually really good. I loved Dudley and Draco heh, the plot was basically perfect. Not sure what to think about Piers and Theo, but I don't really care anyway. The Harry/Draco situation was quite adorable as well, although I must say that Harry seemed to admit a little bit too much a little bit too fast. But otherwise, amazing story, I enjoyed it very much.
Incendient chapter 1 . 9/27/2019
Hilarious and Genius! Who would have know the bully duo would be the perfect bromance haha! Thank you so much for this piece of work! I have loved every bit of this story! Even the relationship between Theo and Piers was daaam good! Thank u so much! Will make sure to read more of your work!
ZandiiLii chapter 7 . 9/27/2019
I keep coming back to this fic when I need a laugh and it’s equally hilarious every time. Think I’ve read it about 15 or so times now and it never disappoints me! Now I’ll make sure my pet muggle gets his dog from the hippogriff!
Heksy chapter 7 . 8/17/2019
I sat here, howling with laughter as one situation after the other popped up. I could just see it in my mind's eye. It's a huge wonder Draco didn't splinch them, apparating drunk. Goodness gracious me, what a hoot. Thanks so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2019
I laughed at this so many times. I couldn't hold it in at all. Sooo good!