Reviews for Draco Malfoy's Very Drunken Adventure
Heksy chapter 7 . 8/17
I sat here, howling with laughter as one situation after the other popped up. I could just see it in my mind's eye. It's a huge wonder Draco didn't splinch them, apparating drunk. Goodness gracious me, what a hoot. Thanks so much for sharing.
I laughed at this so many times. I couldn't hold it in at all. Sooo good!
This chapter was amazing! Amusing as hell! I loved it so much
OakStone730 chapter 7 . 4/18
Absolutely hilarious! Discovered your fic through a post on Tumblr and so glad I did. Drunk!Draco and Drunk!Dudley are a powerhouse team.
carlie.rubilee chapter 7 . 4/2
This was so fucking lovely. I could see all of it. Idk how many times I lost my mind laughing. I love every word of this!
I am laughing so hard right now. I loved every drunken moment of it. It was hilarious. It is the middle of the night when I was reading this so I had to smother my laughter I was laughing so hard.
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 7 . 10/26/2018
Any chance of Hermione's reaction?
abrogoff chapter 7 . 10/10/2018
It was great rly. But...*avoids eye contact* I was hoping for more Drarry...*blushes furiously*
Ugh anyway I loved it!
abrogoff chapter 5 . 10/10/2018
Omg *chuckle* the end!
abrogoff chapter 2 . 10/10/2018
I love this hippogriff a and confusion!
abrogoff chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
Omg this is too funny! *giggling at the irony*
YaoiHellian chapter 7 . 9/5/2018
Very entertaining, I love the idea of Lucius basically running to Narcissa to solve his problems. Love the power of alcohol in this fic, it really gets the juices flowing. Weirdly enough, I'm not mad at Theo and Piers getting together. Thanks for writing hun.
CharlatanHoax chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
adorable
Janie.ohio chapter 7 . 7/23/2018
hahaha, that was hilarious and adorable. I loved it. great job
LeexShin chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
I CAN FINALLY SAY THAT THIS IS THE BEST I'VE READ
I was laughing from the start to end but also it hit right in the feels, y'know? I could imagine this really happening and damn it. I love this.