Reviews for Draco Malfoy's Very Drunken Adventure
IggyA chapter 7 . 10/2
I adore your writing. Every time I read something of yours I either end up crying or laughing I love it. Thank you for writing some of the best stories on ff.
I just love your writing style! Your characters are the best! I honestly just started reading Drarry and it's amazing. Thanks for the great stories!
ChoiGiGi chapter 7 . 9/23
I was in stitches this was bloody hillarious bahahahahahahahahah. Dudley and Draco and their Stupid Potter bahahhaha. Thankyou I really enjoyed it
MsMJ chapter 5 . 9/21
"It was time to seek counsel from higher, wiser forces."

Me: Wait... He's going to ask Dumbledore's portrait for help?

Me: Ahhhh... The wife, yeah that makes more sense. *breaks into a fit of laughter*

Thanks for the entertainment, it's been great so far. :P
AnyankaEllie chapter 7 . 8/15
Well that one is added to my favorite list ) Again your fics and I'm not sleeping at night )
sunset oasis chapter 7 . 7/27
Love everything. The Dudley/Draco friendship, the Drarry kissing and Harry telling Draco off and the Theo/Piers. Oh god. It's amazing.

Narcissa is brilliant. And I'm glad Lucius came around ... it was funny that the notion of Draco dating a muggle freaked him out haha.

And I love Piers's line "Believe me, cutie. You 'took advantage' of me too."
sunset oasis chapter 6 . 7/27
The fighting scene between Harry and Draco is brilliant. Sixteen all over again and so reminiscent ... I love it.

Dudley and Harry reunion was oddly touching for me XD

Draco muttering he hate being in love with Harry is just too cute. Way too cute. Harry's jealousy of Draco saying he wanted to sleep with Dudley is cute, too.
sunset oasis chapter 5 . 7/27
Love how they freaked Lucius out.

And the 'seek counsel from higher, wiser forces - Narcissa' part is brilliant. XD
sunset oasis chapter 4 . 7/27
Telling Vernon off is awesome. Awesome.

The finally scene was somewhat ... slightly ... heart-aching though XD
sunset oasis chapter 3 . 7/27
Really love how Draco called Laura Buckbeak and the strange friendship between Dudley and Draco. XD
Dudley's love for his dog is cuteeeee.
sunset oasis chapter 2 . 7/27
"I must be more pissed than I thought. I can swear they're both talking about the same Potter."
This is so hilarious. Love it.

Theo and Piers are awfully cute.
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 7/27
Rereading this fic again and still love it. Starting from the first chapter it's downright hilarious and just wonderful. I love drunken Draco and Dudley, and Theo and Piers playing the voice of reason. XD
D-B-Rayne chapter 7 . 7/19
Absolutely amazing! I realy liked this! It was epic and funny, very well written, and I burst into laughter so many times. Well done!
Gowri chapter 7 . 7/10
I loved it.
Gowri chapter 4 . 7/10
A day in the life of Drarry one shots are the next best thing after the invention of hot chocolate! Shame on the person who stole a ficlet! Shame on their family! Shame on their cow!