Reviews for Finding Miracles
Bundibird chapter 1 . 6/16
This fic makes me cry every tingle time I read it. I'm not kidding. I've read it at least six times. now, and every. single. time.

it's the "you don't have to call me ead when I call you son" "I know" "lord this is gonna be a rough day" bit that gets me. every single time, man. proper tears. and then followed by the bit where Stiles is all confused and wonders where Derek's gone, then realises oh he's everywhere. yeah, that bit gets me too. the dad/son bit, mostly, but that bit also.

(AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT IT'S A HAPPY ENDING I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO DEVASTATED HAD IT ENDED ANY OTHER WAY, THE WAY YOU WRAPPED IT UP WAS *PERFECT*)
Taila-Tai chapter 1 . 4/22
You actually managed to make me cry with this, so kudos to you my good sir. I loved this story and it's sequel, because Fox!Stiles is so perfect, I may just die. I wish there were more stories like this.

Have you ever thought about making a mulit chapter story like this? Because I would read it... I would read all the books. :) I love your writing and I think you are extremely talented and your imagination is beautiful.

Taila xx
KiroDrakSlayer chapter 1 . 2/6
Sacrificing part of who you are for the family you love and loves you back...
Rascal chapter 1 . 2/6
What the heck is a Stiles?
Still no definition of his smell. Lol.
BaileeJBear chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This gave me so many feelings... SO MANY FEELINGS. I LOVED IT. EVERY SECOND OF IT. THANK YOU GOD FOR CREATING THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY.
If you can't tell- I enjoyed this very much.
meganh18 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I love it ;)
Karin chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Awesome! loved it!
Ant chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I was laughing when i read this line "this whole time, youve been planning on selling me into the Indonesian slave trade?" because i'm an indonesian and i was wondering if Derek really wanted to sell stiles XD
The Almighty Werewolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Holy shit i actually thought he was gonna die, im like, crying man, seriously. this is one of the best fics ive ever read, i LOVE it, im being like, super uber cereal right now.
Archangel of Dragons chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Oh god why... oh the feels why... it burns, it flames and oh sweet lord of feels stop the feelings for me please... I hate you... but I love you so much for making me so weak...
megan chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
this story had me crying and when I read that he wasn't going to die I was very happy so what I am trying to say is that you are a amazing writer and I hope you write more like this ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
great story! thank you
mistsandstorms chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
You were scaring me - I thought you were going to kill Stiles and I was becoming UNHAPPY! Glad he lived. Fascinating - you're great at twists.
Storylover158 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Oh gods. You had me worried at the end there for a second. I can't deal with another character death tonight.
SeriesObsession chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh my god you had me blubbering like a baby. I absolutely loved this story and the first part :,) do not stop writing for any reason because you capture emotions so well!