Reviews for Finding Miracles
Taila-Tai chapter 1 . 4/22
You actually managed to make me cry with this, so kudos to you my good sir. I loved this story and it's sequel, because Fox!Stiles is so perfect, I may just die. I wish there were more stories like this.

Have you ever thought about making a mulit chapter story like this? Because I would read it... I would read all the books. :) I love your writing and I think you are extremely talented and your imagination is beautiful.

Taila xx
KiroDrakSlayer chapter 1 . 2/6
Sacrificing part of who you are for the family you love and loves you back...
Rascal chapter 1 . 2/6
What the heck is a Stiles?
Still no definition of his smell. Lol.
BaileeJBear chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This gave me so many feelings... SO MANY FEELINGS. I LOVED IT. EVERY SECOND OF IT. THANK YOU GOD FOR CREATING THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY.
If you can't tell- I enjoyed this very much.
meganh18 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I love it ;)
Karin chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Awesome! loved it!
Ant chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I was laughing when i read this line "this whole time, youve been planning on selling me into the Indonesian slave trade?" because i'm an indonesian and i was wondering if Derek really wanted to sell stiles XD
The Almighty Werewolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Holy shit i actually thought he was gonna die, im like, crying man, seriously. this is one of the best fics ive ever read, i LOVE it, im being like, super uber cereal right now.
Archangel of Dragons chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Oh god why... oh the feels why... it burns, it flames and oh sweet lord of feels stop the feelings for me please... I hate you... but I love you so much for making me so weak...
megan chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
this story had me crying and when I read that he wasn't going to die I was very happy so what I am trying to say is that you are a amazing writer and I hope you write more like this ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
great story! thank you
mistsandstorms chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
You were scaring me - I thought you were going to kill Stiles and I was becoming UNHAPPY! Glad he lived. Fascinating - you're great at twists.
Storylover158 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Oh gods. You had me worried at the end there for a second. I can't deal with another character death tonight.
SeriesObsession chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh my god you had me blubbering like a baby. I absolutely loved this story and the first part :,) do not stop writing for any reason because you capture emotions so well!
PixieofDoom13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I think you actually just killed me. That was so perfect and so sad and just the perfect little sequel.