Reviews for Pinch Hitter
Guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
fuck yeah more pinch hitter!

I'm feeling the awkward though ranma seems a little too drunk in her speech patterns.
Gappler chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
oh main, thats one shitty place to leave off, hope you got more brewing.
BiGDeal chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
After the rough start, the story is settling down. The Sailor Scouts have grown up (mostly) and matured (mostly), and Ranma is a chaos magnet (plain and simple).

Interesting twist to Queen Serena's early life and the prices that people pay for their mistakes.

Defintiely going to mark this for follow-up when your next chapter comes out. Yes, dissertations will swallow all available time and life energy.
Dumbledork chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
Heh. Love what you did with Setsuna. I absolutely enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Shinkicker chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
Lol, "The Trials and Misadventures of Setsuna" sound like a great side story.

Good chapter, seems like Ranma has some sort of prior life (if that was established in previous chapters I have forgotten, lol), although I guess she could be piggy backing Usagi's. Thanks for posting.
Reykan chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
I always love reading about the unflappable Pluto running into ranma XD
lastgal chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
This is a well written and fun story. Though, I am a bit confused about Pluto’s long trek back to Tokyo. Can’t she teleport anywhere or at least go to/from the gates of time from/to anywhere? In any case, I look forward to the next chapter…
Ranmachanisme2 chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
Very entertaining new Chapter in a very good story. Love the intermixing of humor, angst, action, and drama. Looking forward to seeing what happens in the next chapter. I do have to say that i think Ranma will have to come to terms sooner or later with her heritage.
Vld chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
Well, feels pretty good to see Pluto as the comic relief sometimes. Eleven years? Damn!
Wing Zero 032 chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
Is great to see that Ranma and Usagi are bonding quite well, and the group is accepting him/her greatly.

Nice inquiry about the relation between what happened during the battle, Ranma's chaos magnet self accuiring the master transformation wand and the lunar eclipse.

I really lol'd atención Setsuna's drunken missadventures, I think she did actually ended in beach of México instead of a beach in Los Ángeles, great chapter ending with the restroom scene.

Great job, I hope to see more of this soon.
FireInLife chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
I can't say I appreciate the vulgar humor, but aside from that...

Wooo! New chapter! :D

It's been a while, so this was certainly a nice surprise before going to bed. Way too tired to post any lengthy review, so I'll just end with saying that it was a great chapter overall, and I appreciate the effort you put into this despite being preoccupied with your life. Thanks!
Tibricel Tibby chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
Always so happy to see an update to this story and the last part with Set and Ranma in the bathroom was just hilarious.

Hope the dissertation goes well and you don't go mad I've been there before.

Look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
Nice to see an update. This is a fun chapter as always.
cko2 chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
Poop ranma, getting fragged everytime he gets things good, choes bites him in the ass. And sts epic drinking bing was funny, poor girl could not get laid right even. Nice chapter.
Pata Hikari chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
OK, Setsuna's Epic Bender is pretty hilarious.

Actually this chapter fit pretty well with your moniker of "semi-farcical with bouts of melodrama." I got some chuckles and even some laughs from the entire thing. But the drama between Ranma Akane is fairly good. Just like him to freak out and barely talk about it while Akane still does her best.

Can't want to see further results on Akane being mistaken for a lesbian. (Sort of.)
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »