Reviews for Pinch Hitter
cko2 chapter 6 . 3/13
Poop ranma, getting fragged everytime he gets things good, choes bites him in the ass. And sts epic drinking bing was funny, poor girl could not get laid right even. Nice chapter.
Pata Hikari chapter 6 . 3/13
OK, Setsuna's Epic Bender is pretty hilarious.

Actually this chapter fit pretty well with your moniker of "semi-farcical with bouts of melodrama." I got some chuckles and even some laughs from the entire thing. But the drama between Ranma Akane is fairly good. Just like him to freak out and barely talk about it while Akane still does her best.

Can't want to see further results on Akane being mistaken for a lesbian. (Sort of.)
Another excellent chapter! Thank you for the reference to Puerto Rico! Don't come across her being used as a location in stories much. Also, you've made me thirsty for some guarapo now... Haven't had some since my last visit a couple of years ago and its to hard to find sugar cane fresh enough over here in central US to make any.
khammel chapter 6 . 3/13
Wow, great to see this continued!
Nice to see some real plot advancement here, especially on the Ranma/Akane front. Lots of rocky shoals ahead for those two, to be sure. Akan's self pledge on the date by which she wants to have a family seems a bit out of left field, but is a good complication. Of course time travel is not unheard of in the Sailor Moon Universe, so eleven years can be twisted around by people like Setsuna.

Finally, good to see some explanation/conjecture on what exactly is happening by Ami.

Good job, thanks for updating!
moon so bright chapter 6 . 3/13
I'm so glad you are back and writing once more. That end bit was a little squick, though.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 6 . 3/13
Ranma and Usagi: Bros. With Setsuna I think I can explain another reason she feels like crap, she passed through Central Texas, she must have breathed in a crap ton of cedar pollen. If you ain't prepared for it then you will death would be option. I'll probably need to go back and reread this a good chapter
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 1/22
This needs much continuing!
tuatara chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
I just wanted to say that the final version of this chapter is great. I look forward to seeing it continue. I hope you’re well.
fellow chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Sailor Jerry? Is Tom coming to visit, too; after all, I thought their mascots were cats, not mice.
praeceps29 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
ranma and akane is the worst paring in manga or anime ever she is a complete bitch all the fiancees are thats the best reason for a crossover so ranma doesnt have to deal with them
Aceina chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
good chapter and dont be hard on your self your writing is great
Ki Ai Sky chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
I'm so happy to see that you have updated this incredibly creative and intriguing story! This is such a well thought out Sailor Moon/Ranma piece and I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.
I am very pleased with the pairings you have chosen, they're not what I would have expected, but I really do like them. And I like how the friendships between the Nerima guys has progressed from just a rivalry toward a true friendship. They know each other's strengths and can really understand what it's like to be in one another's shoes.
I guess it's going to be quite a bit of time before we find out exactly what Queen Serenity had planned for Ranma and Usagi. Also! So happy that the major cannon pairings weren't altered. Usagi and Mamoru as well as Ranma and Akane are very important pairings and I always get a little twinge of disappointment when Ranma and Usagi hook up.
Your wit is enjoyable and your writing is fantastic. Keep up the amazing work!
GeshronTyler chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Wow, I rember this, it's been quite some time since I'd looked this story over. Thanks for the time and effort in updating this story. Some interesting things going on in the background, as well as in the distant pass. Hope to read more in the not too distsnt future.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
I am so very happy you are still publishing this story and look forward to the next chapter. Don't be so hard on yourself, nothing major wrong. I think there might have been one or words that were out of place in a sentence but nothing to worry about to harshly.

I hope all is well and you are able to update soon as I really am enjoying this story it's fantastic. Hope for more soon..

-Tibby
ERay316 chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Don't be so critical of your writing: I'm enjoying this story a lot, and would like to read more!
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »