Reviews for Pinch Hitter
Ranmachanisme2 chapter 6 . 3/14
Very entertaining new Chapter in a very good story. Love the intermixing of humor, angst, action, and drama. Looking forward to seeing what happens in the next chapter. I do have to say that i think Ranma will have to come to terms sooner or later with her heritage.
Vld chapter 6 . 3/14
Well, feels pretty good to see Pluto as the comic relief sometimes. Eleven years? Damn!
Wing Zero 032 chapter 6 . 3/14
Is great to see that Ranma and Usagi are bonding quite well, and the group is accepting him/her greatly.

Nice inquiry about the relation between what happened during the battle, Ranma's chaos magnet self accuiring the master transformation wand and the lunar eclipse.

I really lol'd atención Setsuna's drunken missadventures, I think she did actually ended in beach of México instead of a beach in Los Ángeles, great chapter ending with the restroom scene.

Great job, I hope to see more of this soon.
RPhysics chapter 6 . 3/13
I can't say I appreciate the vulgar humor, but aside from that...

Wooo! New chapter! :D

It's been a while, so this was certainly a nice surprise before going to bed. Way too tired to post any lengthy review, so I'll just end with saying that it was a great chapter overall, and I appreciate the effort you put into this despite being preoccupied with your life. Thanks!
Tibricel Tibby chapter 6 . 3/13
Always so happy to see an update to this story and the last part with Set and Ranma in the bathroom was just hilarious.

Hope the dissertation goes well and you don't go mad I've been there before.

Look forward to the next chapter.
Nice to see an update. This is a fun chapter as always.
cko2 chapter 6 . 3/13
Poop ranma, getting fragged everytime he gets things good, choes bites him in the ass. And sts epic drinking bing was funny, poor girl could not get laid right even. Nice chapter.
Pata Hikari chapter 6 . 3/13
OK, Setsuna's Epic Bender is pretty hilarious.

Actually this chapter fit pretty well with your moniker of "semi-farcical with bouts of melodrama." I got some chuckles and even some laughs from the entire thing. But the drama between Ranma Akane is fairly good. Just like him to freak out and barely talk about it while Akane still does her best.

Can't want to see further results on Akane being mistaken for a lesbian. (Sort of.)
Another excellent chapter! Thank you for the reference to Puerto Rico! Don't come across her being used as a location in stories much. Also, you've made me thirsty for some guarapo now... Haven't had some since my last visit a couple of years ago and its to hard to find sugar cane fresh enough over here in central US to make any.
khammel chapter 6 . 3/13
Wow, great to see this continued!
Nice to see some real plot advancement here, especially on the Ranma/Akane front. Lots of rocky shoals ahead for those two, to be sure. Akan's self pledge on the date by which she wants to have a family seems a bit out of left field, but is a good complication. Of course time travel is not unheard of in the Sailor Moon Universe, so eleven years can be twisted around by people like Setsuna.

Finally, good to see some explanation/conjecture on what exactly is happening by Ami.

Good job, thanks for updating!
moon so bright chapter 6 . 3/13
I'm so glad you are back and writing once more. That end bit was a little squick, though.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 6 . 3/13
Ranma and Usagi: Bros. With Setsuna I think I can explain another reason she feels like crap, she passed through Central Texas, she must have breathed in a crap ton of cedar pollen. If you ain't prepared for it then you will death would be option. I'll probably need to go back and reread this a good chapter
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 1/22
This needs much continuing!
tuatara chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
I just wanted to say that the final version of this chapter is great. I look forward to seeing it continue. I hope you’re well.
fellow chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Sailor Jerry? Is Tom coming to visit, too; after all, I thought their mascots were cats, not mice.
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »