Reviews for Pinch Hitter
Jimbobob5536 chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Sailor Jerry? Hahahah.
Vld chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
You know what i love about stories? It's that when they're good, i start theorizing on the hows and whats. I already have three theories, all crazier than the other, just on why Ranma reacted like he did to Kamen. Two of which related to why he's the actual Sailor Moon (for which i have yet another theory).

Heck, i even managed to include Beryl in one of these theories,... and that just gave me another idea.

I won't bore you with the details (by lack of time), but before i go, i'll say this: You rock!
Wing Zero 032 chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Well, this is such an interesting plot twist, If Ranma's reaction is any indication, it seems to be that she was backstabed and left to die by Endymon in her Silver Milenium past life.

Great job, i hope to see the next chapter soon!
RPhysics chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
No worries, I still absolutely love your work as always, and this chapter certainly didn't disappoint c: (and to my surprise, there were two chapters! Did I just miss chapter three or did you upload two? :O)

I noticed that Ranma called Konatsu with feminine pronouns. Does that hint at her being a trans woman, or is it simply a typo? Hoping for the former, even if she would only have a minor role in the story.

I didn't quite get what was happening with Setsuna. Was she tricked or just got really drunk? I googled "Sailor Jerry" and only got a tattoo artist that died in 1973. A reference I don't get or something? o.o

Speaking of Setsuna, where are the outers? Iirc, there haven't taken a part throughout the entire story so far. I assume you have something planned for them, but surely the inners would at least contact them (thus realizing they're not available or bringing them in to discuss the new threats).

I'm taking a wild guess here, but I assume there'll be some trouble with Aki later on. At least when it comes to the Ranma's relationship with Akane. Perhaps she likes Akane as more than a friend? I really hope it doesn't affect Ranma's relationship with Akane :c

Anyways, I've really enjoyed this chapter as well as the last. I certainly wasn't let down by this chapter, so don't worry. And I hope you've been enjoying Japan. I've looked at some of the pictures you posted, and they all look fantastic. Makes me want to go on a trip there someday.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Adored the chapter oh my god have i been waiting for this!
spicarus chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
"To the young people of this country I wish to say: if you practice an art, be proud of it, and make it proud of you; if you now hesitate on the threshold of your maturity, wondering what rewards you should seek, wondering perhaps is there are any rewards beyond the opportunity to feed and sleep and breed, turn to the art which has moved you most readily, take what part in it you can, as participant, spectator, secret practitioner, or hanger-on and waiter at the door. Make your living any way you can, but neglect no sacrifice at your chosen altar. It may break you heart, it may drive you half mad, it may betray you into unrealizable ambitions or blind you to mercantile opportunities with its wandering fires. But it will fill your heart before it breaks it; it will make you a person in your own right; it will open the temple doors to you and enable your to walk with those who have come nearest among men to what men may sometimes be."
Maxwell Anderson

Or put another way: don't give up the ship.

You've got a good "semi-farcical," your words not mine, story going here.
Shinkicker chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Lol, awesome new chapter. Also, lols at the end, Setsuna was on a bender? It's been ages since I've read this again, who's Ranma the daughter of again? Serenity, and...?

Thanks for posting.
lordamnesia chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
I don't know why you think you need to second guess yourself on your writing, this chapter, and the story itself, is damn good! I can't wait to see how the memories fuck with Ranma more, so keep up teh good work!
TransientStar chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay It's out
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
WOW! Love this and I really want to see an update!
Tibricel Tibby chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Really hope this story gets an update ,but I fear it never here's hoping.
Ryan Erik chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Lovely story. I like your writing style and the nimbleness of your prose. The intro is pretty fun, and the fight scenes with Ranma are quite cinematic. You have a real way with words that keeps me reading despite the time. Thank you for the entertaining read.

My only real criticism is that the story is really Ranma-centric, despite starting as if Ranma and Usagi were going to be dual leads. The senshi yell out their attack powers in tandem, and then we barely get a description. Compare that with the Ranma/Mousse fight scene in the diner. They get a lot of love and it's a heck of a lot of fun. My only hope is that we get more Senshi to balance out the Ranma. We got a little bit of them together talking, but I think the story could definitely use more.

Keep up the good work. I hope you're able to continue the story.
ByLanternLight chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Interesting. 4/5.
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
very intereating . i look forward to an update
tatewaki2000 chapter 4 . 2/10/2014