Reviews for Pinch Hitter
spicarus chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Definitely an amusing story. Please don't abandon it.
Poetheather1 chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
This is fun and I can see some things ending in fire. I do like the sigil on Ranma's forehead, how its a mix of moon and sun. Good stuff.
cko2 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
I like the story and its cool to see more of it done. I first seen the first chapter or two on fuku fics where you first posted it. Thanks for sharing more chapters.
khaos974 chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
The anime Sailor Scouts strike once again! :)

It's been while since I've read the manga, but these days it's always feels a little bit strange when I read about the anime version of Sailor Moon rather than the manga version. The manga Senshi, especially towards the end of the series are tempered warriors who have been fighting eldritch monstrosities for years, who went through betrayal, death and rebirth. They aren't by any means green, and would stomp over the Ranma cast like nothing.

It's not a reproach per se, it's just that I feel strange reading about the anime scouts flailing around when their manga versions are so much /more/.

If I may, there's a superb AU/rewrite Sailor Moon on that you should read.
Of The Stars
In the aeons before distant memory, an empire of myth and legend fell. But what has fallen can rise anew. The weight of ages falls on the shoulders of Usagi Tsukino. And her task will not be an easy one.

Valkarious chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
You've got me hooked! I'm very much looking forward to reading more, so keep the good work coming.
Farmer Kyle chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
A great example of the Ranma/Sailor Moon fandom! It's refreshing to see a quality piece that's not years old. You even have me excited about your antagonists, and just what their angle in all this is. I will wait eagerly for the next chapter.

Good Luck in Life and Writing!
Farmer Kyle
Trucker chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
I like what you've got here so far an I look forward to the continuation of this story
Shinkicker chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Cool story, seems things are coming together nicely, and not in the annoying RanmaIsAnEnemy way. Really hope to see more, guess I could cheat and check FukuFics heh, but dun wanna spoil myself.

Thanks for posting!
Emdee chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
A question:
In the paragraph following the date 'March 20, 1999', there's a part that says "It wasn't just the end of secondary education, it was a rithe day Ranma had shown up..."
I can't figure out what is/was supposed to be there, and it's really bugging me; can you tell me what it is meant to be?
Gibelyou chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
I must say I was expecting you to drag out the drama over Makoto and Mousse not knowing the secrets for sure and noticing odd things about each other. Your author note from last time made me suspect that it was going to be a bigger deal. I'm not saying it was Ba how you did it but you had built it up into this imagined thing in my head.

Looking forward to your next chapter.
Bear Templar chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Intresting story curious about what is going to occur.

One suggestion in format would be to use ' ' for thoughts or something else such as italics, simply to make it easier to tell that it is a thought rarther than speech.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Well, I think the story is alright, except for the Ranma/Akane pairing of course.
Wing Zero 032 chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
It's amazing how everthing turned for the best to everyone after the series, even for Ryoga who now seems to be the rich boy of the story and have a thing for Amy.

I bet by the time the sensh reach the battle zone they will winteess the transformation of Ranma into Sailor Moon to everyone's shock!
Ranmayamabushi chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Very enjoyable story, keep up the great work and I hope to see more!
Hishin Trueflame chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
I really hope the next chapter will come out sooner. Ranma Sailor Moon fanfics of this quality are too rare in my opinion.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »