Reviews for Pinch Hitter
Tibricel Tibby chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Really hope this story gets an update ,but I fear it never here's hoping.
Ryan Erik chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Lovely story. I like your writing style and the nimbleness of your prose. The intro is pretty fun, and the fight scenes with Ranma are quite cinematic. You have a real way with words that keeps me reading despite the time. Thank you for the entertaining read.

My only real criticism is that the story is really Ranma-centric, despite starting as if Ranma and Usagi were going to be dual leads. The senshi yell out their attack powers in tandem, and then we barely get a description. Compare that with the Ranma/Mousse fight scene in the diner. They get a lot of love and it's a heck of a lot of fun. My only hope is that we get more Senshi to balance out the Ranma. We got a little bit of them together talking, but I think the story could definitely use more.

Keep up the good work. I hope you're able to continue the story.
ByLanternLight chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Interesting. 4/5.
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
very intereating . i look forward to an update
tatewaki2000 chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
This ish good. :)
spicarus chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Definitely an amusing story. Please don't abandon it.
Poetheather1 chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
This is fun and I can see some things ending in fire. I do like the sigil on Ranma's forehead, how its a mix of moon and sun. Good stuff.
cko2 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
I like the story and its cool to see more of it done. I first seen the first chapter or two on fuku fics where you first posted it. Thanks for sharing more chapters.
khaos974 chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
The anime Sailor Scouts strike once again! :)

It's been while since I've read the manga, but these days it's always feels a little bit strange when I read about the anime version of Sailor Moon rather than the manga version. The manga Senshi, especially towards the end of the series are tempered warriors who have been fighting eldritch monstrosities for years, who went through betrayal, death and rebirth. They aren't by any means green, and would stomp over the Ranma cast like nothing.

It's not a reproach per se, it's just that I feel strange reading about the anime scouts flailing around when their manga versions are so much /more/.

If I may, there's a superb AU/rewrite Sailor Moon on that you should read.
Of The Stars
In the aeons before distant memory, an empire of myth and legend fell. But what has fallen can rise anew. The weight of ages falls on the shoulders of Usagi Tsukino. And her task will not be an easy one.

s/9059345/1/Of-The-Stars
Valkarious chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
You've got me hooked! I'm very much looking forward to reading more, so keep the good work coming.
Farmer Kyle chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
A great example of the Ranma/Sailor Moon fandom! It's refreshing to see a quality piece that's not years old. You even have me excited about your antagonists, and just what their angle in all this is. I will wait eagerly for the next chapter.

Good Luck in Life and Writing!
Farmer Kyle
Trucker chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
I like what you've got here so far an I look forward to the continuation of this story
Shinkicker chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Cool story, seems things are coming together nicely, and not in the annoying RanmaIsAnEnemy way. Really hope to see more, guess I could cheat and check FukuFics heh, but dun wanna spoil myself.

Thanks for posting!
Emdee chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
A question:
In the paragraph following the date 'March 20, 1999', there's a part that says "It wasn't just the end of secondary education, it was a rithe day Ranma had shown up..."
I can't figure out what is/was supposed to be there, and it's really bugging me; can you tell me what it is meant to be?
Thanks.
Gibelyou chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
I must say I was expecting you to drag out the drama over Makoto and Mousse not knowing the secrets for sure and noticing odd things about each other. Your author note from last time made me suspect that it was going to be a bigger deal. I'm not saying it was Ba how you did it but you had built it up into this imagined thing in my head.

Looking forward to your next chapter.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »