Reviews for Fate Eternal Adventure
Keep up the Great work!
The Lord of War chapter 3 . 5/25
Very nice chapter.
The Lord of War chapter 2 . 5/25
Wow this is going to be a dark, bitter and maybe depressing story...I like it!
The Lord of War chapter 1 . 5/25
Damn this is interesting!
fan chapter 8 . 1/31
OMG THIS IS AWESOME! YOU MUST UPDATE!
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
While I did enjoy this story, it was limited to a degree because there were several moments where I winced just looking at it. I would recommend a beta to clean up this fanfic. And while I do believe Kariya would eventually open up to Fairy Tail, I don't believe it would be this fast. And I'm also surprised that Kariya hasn't had any thoughts on what happened to Aoi and Sakura and to lesser extent Tokiomi and Rin. I did enjoy the fact Lancelot is now Saber though. I must admit I am confused how Kariya was able to do the summoning in a essentially weakened state. Overall, I would rate this story perhaps a 6.5/10. Mainly due to the previously mentioned reasons. If this story proceeds in improvement (which I have noticed there has been an increase in quality in chapters) I would certainly be most pleased.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2015
The Knight of the Lake vs a Demon from the Book of Zeref?
I find it mildly amusing that the Fairies are being aided by a Knight who is, in turn, protected by fairies.
code R.R chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
huh...interesting. I like it!

I also like the Saber switch
Warmachine375 chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
What an awesome chapter! Saber (lancelot) is badass! I wanna see Saber (Lancelot) take down Lullaby with Knight of Honor-infused Erigor's scythe in the next chapter!
The Man chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
At least it's something. I hope you update soon.
Miss.BadBye chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
Hi!

I'm sorry to hear about the website giving you problems. Losing progress is always very frustrating. That said, it didn't feel like the chapter was lacking anything; since quite a few things (Natsu being a Fire Dragon, Knight of Honour, even a bit of Saber's memories from the last war) were mentioned/explained, and a bunch of other things happened.

I'm somewhat tempted to re-read Fairy Tail because I can't even tell what are the changes (other than the obvious) that you are introducing; really, the story flows very seamlessly. Have I mentioned that I like your descriptions yet? They give a very clear image without making you feel overwhelmed with details.

I'm also really enjoying your portrayal of the sane Lancelot and all the bits that show it: his formal speech, his polite behaviour, the way he is more proactive now but still (mostly) defers to Kariya. Now I'm even more curious about how this relationship is going to develop.

There is one tiny detail that I'd like to mention (and feel 100% free to ignore me on this regard, I'm just nit-picking), and that's the ellipses included in the dialogues. On the one hand, I like how they help emphasize that the character has difficult speaking, but on the other I don't think they're really necessary? If you include the description of how the character is talking (like you did with "he muttered between laboured breaths"), I think that's enough. I don't know, I guess I find them a little disruptive, but that's just my opinion.
(Besides, I've been told the same about the parentheses, but that doesn't stop me from abusing them; because I love parentheses, so yeah.)

Anyway, thank you for the update, and congrats on getting over 150 reviews!
A Nation's Virtue chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
I like this fic, but it seems too close to hugging canon rails.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Ah. I hate when that happened to me Good luck with rewriting everything, that's always harder than the initial writing is. Also backups. Google Docs is good for that... and e-mailing them to yourself... and a text or Word document as well.
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
great way to take down erigor. i look forward to the next chapter
keeper of all lore chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Very nice chapter. I cant wait for the finale of the lullaby arc. Btw what is the expected story length?