Reviews for EO Drabble Challenge - Slab
judyann chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh I liked it! Good use of the word! :)
Amberdreams chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Poor Sam, I liked the image of it feeling like he has a concrete slab on his chest... I wonder if the failure to complete that last trial will mean things will ease up for him now. October seems a long time away!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Yay! You've joined our merry band! And you have started by whumping Sam, what could be better? :D
jensensgirl3 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
When Sam is in pain or fear the only person he wants is his brother, Dean will always give Sam that comfort that only a big brother can give.
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Poor Sammy he's always getting mowed over by a spirit, and Dean is always there giving him his support in one way or another. :)
Dizzo chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Hey there
Welcome to drabble-land - we're glad to have you!
It's a great idea to have the same story told from two points of view. Takes us back to the good old days of brotherly love and support that we all miss!
Nice work x
TheYmp chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
A great double-dose of trouble - this is what those Winchesters are all about!

Plus, this reminds me what great makeup they used to make a hale and hearty Jared look like such a poor sickly Sam in S8. That's definitely not man-flu, let's hope he gets well soon!

Well done and welcome to the club!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Yikes, that has got to have hurt! Those Winchesters have a way with ladies!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Like it a lot! Welcome to the club!
gopottergo11 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
That was great! I absolutely love it!
gopottergo11 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That's pretty cool! Great job! :)
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Hey, welcome in this awesome crazy little community :-) Loved the image of Sam plowing three gravestones due to a pissed off chick, hehe. He should get used to his bad luck with women ;-)

xx Kate
RayneSummer chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Aw ,this is beautiful! Well done :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Yup that's always true for Sam or Dean when he's in trouble.
Hope Dean has the strength to get him out.
B x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh poor Sammy, that's a lot of granite to have collided with!
Dean might have to carry the big galoot out I think.
welcome to the E/O challenge, it's good to have your here. :0)
B x