Reviews for The Times They Are A-Changing
Azrik chapter 1 . 7/9
Aww it put a huge smile on my face when Dick started working his magic! I love reading Dick do really well with kids. Looking forward to reading your other work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
My heart is very fluttery and fuzzy and warm now. Thank youuuuu
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
AWWW!
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Woah, that sounds good! I want that kind of pizza. Dicky bear is so cute when he's with kids. Adorable.
Dratias chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
How adorable. Very sweet ending there.
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
I loved Dick's interaction with Luisa.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
OH MY GOD, SO CUUUUUUUTE!
SpiderLily chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
loved the fact that the perspective was from Bruce's side :) and the fic was adorable!
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
My heart hurts whenever these two fight! This was such a nice story! Love it always!
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I loved this. For a long time I hated DC comics because they made Bruce and Dick fight and then made Dick run away and become his own hero, but then I realized that if they hadn't done that they would've had to kill him. And even though he is a cop, I get the feeling that whenever Brice dies, he'll probably take over Wayne industries because if you look at it Dick Grayson is Bruce Wayne's heir and...son
Airenee chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Dickie is awesome!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Oh my gosh, I can't tell you how amazing this was! The fact that at the end you had Dick the children's specialist was... GAH! MY HEART IS GONNA EXPLODE, THIS STORY WAS SO GOOD!
Ileana Mackenzie Collins chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Just perfect.
BriannieBee64 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Awww loved this so much! You know I can actually picture this so clearly haha this was too cute I want more.
Momo Spock chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I love Officer Grayson fics! I really laughed as I pictured him juggling!