Reviews for To Love a Hero
Cello158 chapter 25 . 8/30
I love it. Please please please update
celiawelling chapter 25 . 8/23
J'adoreeerrr ton histoire ! Merci merci merci
J'attends la suite avec impatience
CĂ©lia
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 25 . 8/21
I love it! Sad face Please counted! :)
titania2811 chapter 25 . 8/17
Loved the story and can't wait for more chapters
Anon chapter 25 . 8/7
Please update
JJFicFreak chapter 25 . 7/14
All I can say is Damn this is good,the entire time I was only reading HP/Avengers crossover fics,Really hope this continues
BlueSerpentTongue chapter 25 . 7/7
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Harry! You are an amazing writer so please update, please. Could Tony save Harry somehow?
KorianneAnders chapter 1 . 6/23
I love this story! I have cried and laughed a lot with it! Please, please update soon!
KioshiUshima chapter 25 . 6/10
Ahh, and it comes full circle. Now Tony will sit beside a comatose Harry and whisper things to him, and tell him that he's safe. This is sweet. Thank you for your hard work!
Lady Gaidin chapter 6 . 5/23
Love Minerva being a strong and wonderful friend to Harry. George is just too amusing for words, love him! You could use a beta as you have some grammar and spelling errors in your fic, but the plot itself and flow of the story is good enough to make up for those little flaws.
ChocolateFrog06 chapter 25 . 5/17
Awesome ! There is just not enough crossover starring this two ! I love them together and your writing is sooooo great (sorry i'm a bit at a loss of word, it's late and i'm french, i'm not used to write in english), it's just lovely to read your work :) Have a nice day byyyyye
Smartiepants007 chapter 25 . 4/14
Talk about a cliff hanger and a half! Please update? Your story is so beautifully written, I simple adore it! Pretty please with a cherry on top update soon! :)
BabyGhost123 chapter 25 . 4/6
I am so very much upset...how could u end it off just like that...I absolutely love that the bastard is going to Azkaban...please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter to come along...
arwen9117 chapter 25 . 4/3
Please Write more!
HaruHarry chapter 25 . 3/29
This is a awesome story.