Reviews for To Love a Hero
kirajefferson95 chapter 1 . 3/26
please continue this story I absolutely adore it. I cannot wait to find out what happens.
Lady Akina chapter 25 . 2/12
I'm really sad right now. One, what happened to Harry is horrifying, and I'm glad you didn't get graphic because I probably wouldn't have been able to read it. Two, there's no next chapter! I want to know what happens now! Is Harry going to come out of his mind? How long will he stay there? This is a really great, well written crossover. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please UPDATE!

-Lady Akina
lorenachiquita chapter 24 . 1/22
Alguna vez continuarán con la historia?
Porfavor no la dejes asi
Me encanta como escribes
Continúa
lorenachiquita chapter 25 . 11/21/2016
No me hagas esto porfavor
Continúa, porfavor
He leído tu historia cientos de veces y siempre que llegó al final me desespero
Porfavor continúa
RambleSchapalon chapter 25 . 10/27/2016
Please please please update soon! You can't be so cruel as to leave us with a cliffy! :( :( :(
MidnightsRose chapter 25 . 10/11/2016
Would love to see how harry will recover and free himself from his mind. Hope to see more on this story soon :)
IamSalazarSlytherinSnapePotter chapter 25 . 8/31/2016
please continue! truly moving story and would love to see it continued
ShatteredDragon chapter 25 . 8/17/2016
Please come back and finish this story!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/9/2016
Please continue! You can't leave me hanging like this!
ToriMassengale77 chapter 25 . 8/7/2016
This has got to be the the very best crossover of harry potter I have ever ever read! I have read quite a lot of them but this one takes the cake...i hope that one day you decide to finish it! Truly amazing work Thank you for writing it!
ArwenScamander chapter 25 . 8/5/2016
Please update. This is an amazing story and the cliffhanger is killing me.
Hogwashbatting chapter 25 . 7/15/2016
Oh my gosh! I have just found this and I have to say I am in love! You have done so beautifully on this! It is perfect. I would love to see and update and more for this if you are willing!
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 25 . 7/11/2016
Too cliche for me. Love the idea but cmon siriusly. Lol hope u finish
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
More chapters please! Unless there's a sequel?
juliet709 chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
teddy no andromeda. i would love to see her loose teddy for how she treated harry.