Reviews for Soldier of Zero
Elveril chapter 8 . 7/2
I like this story! Saito is strong yet not OP (even if OP is fun), he is funny, intelligent. And most of all, the characters feel human. Like, they have multiple, swirling emotions, I love it! Please update :)
xyz chapter 1 . 6/18
*swaetdrops * you totally used Sailor Moon as template for his homeland. Urawa Mercury (Ryo Urawa), Crown Princess Chibiusa, Queen Serena... xD
Great start, otherwise.
codyman495 chapter 8 . 5/31
really enjoyed this fix, please continue it.
Mazoku Tora'inu chapter 6 . 5/28
I'm surprised Saito isn't banned from weapon stores yet, I mean he broke a bunch of spears the first time and now he split an arrow for no apparent reason.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 5/27
This is a DELICACY! I want this updated so bad it hurts right now! Love it:-)
Madrigal-in-training chapter 8 . 5/6
This is one of the most brilliant, intense stories that I have ever had the pleasure to read, and also, a poor decision on my part. See, I've never actually watched 'Familiar of Zero' before, and had to rely on judicious use of its wikia fan page to follow along, and now I fear that if I do ever watch it, it will be a disappointment to this story. Satio is cunning, manipulative, and socially-adept. Guiche is competent, likable, and in possession of good morals. Louise started off as impetuous, naive, and self-centered, but became a genuinely respectable character. What I'm trying to say is, that you absolutely ruined the series for me, and I am very thankful to you for doing so.
Minoette chapter 8 . 3/6
So, theoretically, if a TV tropes page were set up for this, what would be the odds of it updating? Cause its pretty good. It'd be a shame if it was dead.
DrKerbin chapter 8 . 2/5
... damnit...

Why do all the good stories seem to leave me wanting more after a year and more of no updates?

Dead stories are depressing :/
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 1/4
I find it interesting that I can tell what world Saito comes from and the crossover aspect, even if that universe is an AU and is only included for world building for Saito's sake.

So, a very loose connection to Sailor Moon there? And the world building aspect of it is very nice.
Babyuknowme13 chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
I loved this. I loved this anime, not only was the animation exquisite but the story and characters were compelling. And you, my dear, have only improved what I already saw as a masterpiece! Bravo!
Sazq chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
This is amazing! Easily one of the best FoZ fics I have ever read.

I am very sorry to see that it hasn't been updated in ages. :( any particular reason that I could help with that?

Your charicters are well written, witty and well developed. It was an absolute joy to read about guirche's journey from a horny teAnager to a (somewhat) responsible young man.

Plot wise, I am really enjoying your shake up. Issues are resolved quicker, but the losses and set backs make this journey feel like a proper story with solid pacing. It's good to see some charicters being competent but not OP like you see in many other fics.

Some flaws I did notice was a couple of grammar issues, particularly in the early chapters, But it is nothing big and is easily overlooked. It would also be nice to get some more details on saito's background, but I guess you are saving that for some big reveal later on?

All in all, a delightful read, and one which I hope to see more of in the future. So please please pretty please update? It's too good to let die!
So you want to be an Author chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
Reaaally hoping this is still alive because it's fantastic!
The Sinful chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Ok, that was fricking hilarious. I love Innortal's loops. The ones I understand anyway. If someone gets placed in a universe I have no knowledge of, it's like listening to a comedian in Persian: I know something funny just happened but I'm not sure what.
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
Is this dead? I hope not.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
... damn... -clap-clap-clap-

I have no words, no words or suggestions or criticism for this story it is as good as it's going to get and you sir are incredible. I will favorite this and put it up in my upper tier fanfic list on my profile.