Reviews for Soldier of Zero
InsanityShade chapter 8 . 1/4
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Can't wait for the next chapters.

Were you referencing Mad-Eye Moody from Harry Potter when you quoted 'constant vigilance'?
redguard76 chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Freak yeah! That omake was hilarious! Your story is awesome. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 10/25/2016
its a shame this wasnt continued
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 10/25/2016
methinks that the doll itself is poisoned...
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
interesting diverganc, it should be cool to see how it butterflies out from there
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
its interesting to watch our hero match up against another schemer, when it comes to espionage he's back in his element
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
the omake's are a nice addition as well, its good to split the flow a bit
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
its good that our hero is properly genre savvy, and that his mater is catching on to his shenanigans
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
its good that our hero can use his brains to triumph over brawn, while still falling prey to flawed logic on occasion
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
for all the fics that have louse summon a physically strong character from another fandom its cool to see a guile hero get some time to shine,
Elveril chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
I like this story! Saito is strong yet not OP (even if OP is fun), he is funny, intelligent. And most of all, the characters feel human. Like, they have multiple, swirling emotions, I love it! Please update :)
xyz chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
*swaetdrops * you totally used Sailor Moon as template for his homeland. Urawa Mercury (Ryo Urawa), Crown Princess Chibiusa, Queen Serena... xD
Great start, otherwise.
codyman495 chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
really enjoyed this fix, please continue it.
Mazoku Tora'inu chapter 6 . 5/28/2016
I'm surprised Saito isn't banned from weapon stores yet, I mean he broke a bunch of spears the first time and now he split an arrow for no apparent reason.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
This is a DELICACY! I want this updated so bad it hurts right now! Love it:-)