Reviews for Soldier of Zero
SirSquirtle chapter 8 . 3/26
This is great, I hope you write more soon.
Moka-girl chapter 8 . 3/19
Magnificient! I eagerly wait for more!
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 3/18
I feel he's to trusting for a spy, revealing everything about himself that easily to Tabitha and those he interrogates about Tabitha.
Dao chapter 8 . 3/14
Great story, please update soon :)
Salty chapter 8 . 3/11
Want to give a proper review for this chapter, so I'll post this one as an 'anon'.

Just wanted to say that I'm loving this story, and that I sincerely hope you update it soon. Just about everything you've done with it-from the characters to the setting-feel like the best incarnations/depictions of themselves, including canon. Definitely the best FoZ story I've yet read, and I don't see that changing any time soon.
Animus of Masada chapter 6 . 3/2
I have to admit, I really like the relationship you've developed between Louise and Saito here-it's pretty heartwarming to see Saito directly help Louise with her deeply seated issues (especially her insecurities, low self-esteem, lack of any sense of self-worth, and fears of inadequacy in magic) by being so earnest, loyal, dependable, and helpful that she actually feels like she can confide anything with him without feeling desperate or afraid.

It's also nice to see some major plot divergences, too. There's so much potential with Wales alive (and largely unknown in his survival), and Saito knowing all about his half-elf cousin this early on gives even more potential for change. If nothing else, it should be interesting to see how Henrietta develops as a character with Wales still alive. Beyond all that, though, the situation with Wardes is fairly intriguing-his cover isn't blown, Saito trusts him and actually gets along with him quite well, and Louise is much more comfortable around him and with the idea of marrying him. Oh, the possibilities...
MrMcDonald3000 chapter 8 . 2/18
I must say that this has become my favorite Zero no Tsukaima fanfiction I've read the break-up part of this chapter gave me goosebumps. I love this take on Saito it's something I haven't seen done well yet and makes me want to revisit this world again. Don't know whats going on in yuor life but good luck with it hope you can update soon if not.. meh oh well
trasgo.artifexdiaz chapter 8 . 2/14
Damn!
This one of the fanfics with the mos character deep i've read.
it's almost a year since the last update, but well, we can always hope.
Leonas chapter 8 . 1/21
Okay. I won't pressure you, becuase there a lot of good stories that take a long time to update. But this was a good concept that I REALLY want to see continued. Just seeing the characters actuallly THINK and GROW. Its very refreshing. And I really want to know what happenes next.

I don't know if you ever firmly set teh pairings.. but honestly... Louisse needs to get drunk adn wake up next to kirche. AN dhook up.. MAYBE with Heireitta instead/as well. Not sure yet.
Really chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Really? That's the alternate universe Saito comes from?! Sailor Moon. I'm not sure which is more disturbing, the fact that you clearly thought this out well enough to drop the hints, or the fact that I recognized them. Darn it!
tux man chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
This is fucking great. I think this is my favorite FoZ fic. Saito in the anime was a fucking retard, I swear, but I got thinking, what if it was the familiar runes all along. I mean, the anime never gave a specific answer to the brainwashing aspects of the runes, what if they completely changed his personality to put up with Louise's bullshit? Thats my theory, cause no one is that submissive. Anyway, cool story. Will the next chappie have sandwiches?
ShiniD chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Well, well I have just found and read all of this fic. This is definitely one of the best fics of Zero no Tsukaima I've read so far along with the crossover with SAO, Halkenia Online. I'll be waiting for the next chapters and I hope Tabitha ends up Saito.

Thanks for writing this, I really enjoy it.
KMF-G chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
This Saito is crafty bastard, smart and not sub. Overall way better than canon Character. Tiffa lost her ear... Kill all damn bums, Saito! Anyway only thing I'm unhappy is that Wales still alive.
Keep it up, Ashen Author. Very good job!
mdhunter111 chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Awesome story! Doing great! Please continue!
399123 chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Awesome story. I really enjoyed the story and can't wait for the next bit. I'm sensing that the political environment may end up much more charged with Wales surviving and Tiffania actually being acknowledged as a member of Albion's royalty. Also manipulative Saito was a great idea, and really works well. I kinda hope you are pulling a massive troll with the whole SaitoxLouise not being a thing, as their personalities appear much more compatible in this than the original. We haven't met Elanore & Cattleya yet, but I am really curious to see if you are going to leave them the same, or if they will need some overhauls to fit into the story.