Reviews for Not just a Bookworm
This was a great
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 8/30
Pretty great first chapter
Just a fan chapter 18 . 8/7
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read even if English isn't your first language. The story captivated me and I even read through the "boring" parts that I usually skip. I'm also very glad that this is still active as many fanfictions are abandoned. Thank you for writing this even if it's not done yet and thank you for not abandoning it.
zod6006 chapter 18 . 7/31
Really glad to see you’re back, I’m looking forward for you to continue this story
ArtimuosJackson chapter 18 . 7/24
Great but please don't make it Dumbledore bashing story or where the Horcrux from his head can removed by some ancient goblin ritual which is becoming trend in Harry/Hermione romance stories.
Butterflygrin chapter 1 . 7/21
this is really sappy. and too lovey dovey for my taste. even in the book harry and ginny doesn't act this way. I'm sorry but the love feels really exaggerated here. I'm out
Lynxxwolf chapter 18 . 7/21
Great job with the story, i'm glad you decided to make Snape a bit more likeable. Hope you update soon.
roon0 chapter 18 . 7/18
Awesome.
FunCube chapter 17 . 7/17
Harry's voldemort impression was pure gold. I had to laugh so hard that I got a view looks from other people in the train I'm currently taking.

Uff the house elf debate. I could have really gone without it but I have to say it was somewhat fitting here. Though it of course immediately raises the question why no one uses them to fight.

A for writing
MAHA1959 chapter 18 . 7/14
hello, i'm happy to hear of you again. i hope that this mail find you are well. i like this story so much. i'm eager to know what Severus would do to save Harry of his horcruxe. i hope to read you soon.
Maha from Paris (France)
FunCube chapter 15 . 7/11
Don't know why you are playing chapter 15 so down. I think it was very emotional and not boring at all!