Reviews for Not just a Bookworm
lazy-kaa chapter 1 . 10/4
Well, the starting scene should be less painful, then it could work. Otherwise, the sort of sorry is not enough. Of course, the author takes it all, but just such fast fixing of really crule words is impossible.
Ni chapter 17 . 7/10
Are you dead?
marvinkitfox1 chapter 16 . 4/18
umm, what language is this?
"The fact that Harry defended was Snape was so shocking that he just couldn't argue"
"He is definitely letting himself time"
The WORDS seems English, but I simply cannot extract any meaning from these word groupings. I hesitate to call them sentences, but that is likely what they were intended to be.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 6 . 4/18
"I don't want to portray him as evil because he is not"
Albus Dumbledore is no more evil than Heinrich Himmler was.
Like Himmler, he really believes in a cause. His own cause.
Like Himmler he is a hard worker, a strong organizer, a potent leader figure.
And yes, like Himmler, he thinks nothing of sacrificing pawns to "the greater good"
After all, just who condemned Sirius Black to 11 years in Azkaban, without trail? And don't even try saying Crouch, or Bagnold. Dumbledore was already the chief of the Wizengamot, he could have initiated an investigation by just wriggling his little finger.
Dumbledore evil? Nope. Just Goal-focussed to the point where he might as well *be* evil, for all the damage he does.
uncoconut chapter 1 . 4/10
I find it a bit unrealistic that they instantly reconcile like nothing happened. Harry said some really hurtful things and he obviously felt a bit betrayed by his friends. Things like these heal slowly. Realistically, they're supposed to be distant and awkward at first but they'll gradually go back to the way things were. At least that's what I think.
Whether Dumbledore is evil or not mainly depends on the definition of evil. He is probably no evil in the sense that he enjoys to use the Cruciatus on other people. On the other hand, he has no problem to leave Harry on the Dursleys' doorstep on a cold November night. Even if we assume that he really didn't know how Harry's life would be (and he admitted in book 5 that he did know), than would mean the he was "just" senile or delusional. Dumbledore's treatment of Harry does make sense considering book 7. Unfortunately, the explanation is that he wanted a Harry that had no life worth living so that he would be willing to die. Now what is worse, Voldemort's plan for Harry was a quick, painless death. Dumbledore's plan was fifteen years of so much suffering that Harry would be willing to die. Can you really say that Voldemort is evil and Dumbledore is not?

Dumbledore is a failure as Headmaster and as Head of the Wizengamot. It's probably the same with his international position, but not much information on that is available.
I recently read a plausible explanation for Dumbledore. Dumbledore enjoys his game with Voldemort more than he cares for the result. He leaves some clues for Harry, but just enough to make it exciting as Harry's chance of success is just slightly above zero. In canon, just a string of unlikely circumstances allowed Harry to win. And if we assume that Dumbledore had really the foresight to plan it that way (unlikely), it would follow that he is also responsible for all the bad things that happened, like the death of half of magical Britain.
Great story
Please more please
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 1 . 1/25
I miss this story
AMMiss chapter 17 . 12/31/2016
This is a really fantastic story. I like how it's going and am excited to read more!

To answer one of your questions:
-Yes, I think Snape will tell Harry about it, maybe not immediately in the next chapter, but in the chapter after the next, and at first Harry and Hermione will be a bit enraged by it, but then they would calm down and rationalize and share some of their own knowledge with Snape-about the Horcrux's and their suspicions of Harry being a Horcrux.
mckertis chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
Your writing is entirely too simplistic. You are either still in primary school, or really hate reading in general, cant think of another explanation.
darkwolf1990 chapter 17 . 9/12/2016
Great story! really well written! I've been hooked! Please please update!
Hello chapter 17 . 4/25/2016
Make snape confess it to Hermione, not Harry . And you can name the group luscious lucius(kidding)
starboy454 chapter 17 . 3/25/2016
excellent updates
mobulis chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
YES HE IS EVIL!
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 14 . 1/18/2016
Your killing curse theory is kind of incorrect! Harry has used the killing curse before!