Reviews for The Princess and her Knight
sarista wow chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Well, that was certainly an interesting read!
Nemrut chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
I am glad that you are not going to follow canon, since the main reason what makes this story so appealing is the Marianne and Karin situation.

Quite liked the story so far, although, the last chapter did seem a bit rushed. I realize that it was the love potion, but it really seems out of place, as if it was just there to make this a love triangle, since there was hardly a build-up for it. 5 chapters of focus on the Karin Marianne dilemma and suddenly this.

Thank you for sharing this.
MangamanZX chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
I love this story... It's funny
JagerIV chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
So, I guess next chapter will be akwuard explanations, as well as a nice bit of time to expand on the characters of the rest of the gang, if that meets your fancy. This should be interesting, though based on centurion's prior thoughts a lot of it might be Karin getting rather angry at her compatriots for not caring about it as much as she/he thought they would.

The more signifigant thing is going to happen, as others said, when the potion fully wears off, when marrian wakes, up and on how long it takes people to find out about the use of a love potion.

Of course, there is plenty of room for nasy, embarassing rumors spread. And it might be interesting to see the princess go off to someone, maybe the librarian, to confide in about Karins "display" of feeling and ask some questions/sow more misunderstanding arround.

It will certainly be interesting to see where you take this. It could go many was at this point.
JagerIV chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
huh, you really do seem to have a good range as an author. Best of luck with your many projects. I might see if any of your other stories catch my fancy.

Though every one seems to end on a cliff hanger right now!
Ashen Author chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
YES! An update! I could kill you for leaving it off at that cliffhanger, but I'm too happy to care right now. You handled Centurion's confusion very well, even if Karin did seem to come on a little heavy. I can't wait to see how things are going to turn up now.
And I can't wait to see what will happen when Marianne wakes up, or if Karin and Centurion go public. Also, I've never read this particular off-shoot of Familiar of Zero, so is there a reason Karin is hiding her gender?
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
lol, awkward...
bakapervert chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Thanks for the update.
SobriquetP chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
You should totally do it. That would be quite hilarious seeing Centurion's internal conflict. I do not enjoy Yaoi, but hidden genders always leads to great misunderstandings. XD
Ashen Author chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
I suggest that you DO write what happens with Centurion. Write that he finds out about Karin's gender, and the realizations and shocks it brings. If this is cannon compatible, Karin and Marianne don't work out, and this is a good way to show how she and Centurion might start.
It will have to be a bittersweet ending, but they might have one night first. I think you need to decide what ending you eventually want before you can effective write the next chap.
Ashen Author chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I liked the Scarron touch. It's cool to see the flow of time.
Anon chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
- Unless people really want it

Do it! No point if the tease is too tilted to one side.
Mizuki00 chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Okay! Thanks for informing me (once again)! Really enjoyed this and how Karin could suppress her urges... I shall be looking forward to what might happen next!
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
well, I believe it is time to stop pus$yfooting around and divert from canon, you have a great start, and remember the princess would probably use a variation of the love potion that monmon uses, though less potent meaning that Centurion would not be affected, or a target of Karins so as for what to do, I have a few suggestions, however, some might be blocked by the review filter. PM me if you want some help.
Mizuki00 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Well, either way, Mature content or not, still gonna read it. And imaginations are really the best... Hehehe...
Ugh... there's no translation in Baka-tsuki... Do you have another light novel source?