Reviews for Long Live The Prince
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 6/29
I think the best part in this for me was when Aang called Zuko "Sifu Zuko" instead of "Sifu Hotman" like he usually does. Well done!
Triscribe chapter 1 . 5/20
Dang...
Lt. Basil chapter 1 . 4/18
Platonic Zuko/Aang... one of my favorite types of fics...
Take away my intense desire to pluck Katara's eyeballs out of her head and it would be 100 percent perfect. (I get why Katara's acting that way but MAN - what a BRAT!)
I liked it though, it was really sweet...
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Ohh my gosh!l That was beautiful, I totally love it to pieces!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This was so beautiful I have slight tears in my eyes after reading it...

Gorgeously written, possibly one of the best, if not THE best, "How the Gaang finds out how Zuko got his scar" stories...not that I've read very many in the first place.

Everyone's characterization was spot on - Sokka and Toph's plan, Katara's doubt, and Aang's respect/admiration, etc.

Ozai covering it up and saying Zuko died instead? I could see that... A bit of a stretch, since I don't think it was ever canonically mentioned in the series, but hey, this is fanfiction, right?

Wonderful job with this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Cool
FountainQuill chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I always wondered how the rest of the group found out about his scar, and I think you definitely came up with a very good plotline for it. It's believable and you paced it well. I like the idea of the gaang finding out from someone other than Zuko.

Very nicely written.

FQ
tricksterash chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Can I just thank you for this? I always love stories that explore when the gaang learn why Zuko was banished, and this has to be one of the best ones I've read.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
that was lovely. best 'gaang hears the story about zuko's scar' that i ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Wow! This was just... So... Beautiful! Plz make more!
ThePenguinSledder chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was very well-written and I really enjoyed the scene at the end with Aang and Zuko. I hadn't even thought about how the Gaang didn't really know how Zuko had gotten his scar. Great work. :)
partner555 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I did wonder whether the story spread about why Zuko was banished.
BenignUser chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I liked this story. It was written very well and the writing style was a pleasure to read. The idea behind it is also fantastic, and read as if it was something that could have easily been slotted into the actual show.

However, I do feel that this story isn't exactly well structured. It starts off with Sokka in the airship, with Chit Sang dropping the bombshell to Sokka while on said airship. Sokka then also initiates the discussion to find out what Chit Sang knows, but doesn't end up leading it. And in the end it is Aang who has the closing epiphany. I would've imagined that since this plot was a continuation of a Sokka and Zuko story, and started with Sokka and Zuko, I feel that it should have properly concluded with them as well.