Reviews for Undeniable Obedience
Abode of Mist chapter 11 . 4/15
I do not like that cliffhanger. It's Jeff again is it? Is Usami trying to give Misaki another trauma? Insensitive jerk.
Dianna Knight chapter 11 . 4/11
OH MY GOSH NOOOOOO! I can't believe it ended just like thaaaaaat!
Dang cliff hangers...
Anyways this is a really awesome story! I mean the rape isn't necessarily awesome because it's bad and what not...but still! I'm looking forward to the next update.
usamisaftw chapter 11 . 4/8
I didn't really like this fanfiction before you adopted it so I didn't think I'd like it now but here I am, already at chapter 11 and hooked X,,,D you're a great writer, really! Update soon, if you can!
It was damn good love it please continue updating and thanks for updating too
Appeasement chapter 11 . 4/8
Hurriedly, the brunet rushed to the door and tried to smile as sweetly as possible as he opened the door to welcome his master's guest, but his smile faded when he looked into familiar pools of crystal blue.

Smart move to describe Jeff's appearance with just the colour of his eyes. I'm not happy with the return of Jeff, though I was expecting it and I think it is essential. I don't think Misaki will be grateful to Usagi for inviting him though.

I am afraid of Misaki's further reactions, for it's too soon for him to get over what happened (and in the story it doesn't seem like he has thus far). Usagi should know what he's doing to him, but I don't think it will be hard since Misaki can't keep closing himself off forever.

Hope you update soon.
raelle23 chapter 11 . 4/8
ok course it's going to be the stupid ass face Jeff ugh i hate him so much _ anyways i really like your story please put up the next chapter soon i can't wait i'm dieing over here
918lucy chapter 11 . 4/7
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! I had a feeling it would be him at the door! AHHH! I really love how this story is progressing and I absolutely can't wait for more! :D
Ino Death chapter 11 . 4/7
O.O -.- this turning out really nice
Misaki789 chapter 11 . 4/7
up date
ClaryJace77 chapter 11 . 4/7
Ffhkddrvhkugfdfvgswsgjohgcsdvbuyfcvhhddg GAH WHY WHY WHY?! PLEASE UPDATE LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOW
Trix chapter 11 . 4/7
That is not good. Not good at all.
Primordium chapter 11 . 4/7
OMG. Please don't tell me its Honda. I want to kick Akihiko's ass right now! Isn't this adding insult to injury? I wonder how Misaki will react when Honda leaves. D: (And while he's there too)
sasunarulove4eva chapter 11 . 4/7
WHHHHHHHHYYYYYY! Stupid cliffhangers! I hate them! Please update soon!
Primordium chapter 10 . 4/7
Ah, I somehow missed this chapter... Oh well, better late than never I suppose. I wonder why Akihiko started touching Misaki. Just to tease him? I hope Akihiko kicks Honda's ass :P
HikariUsagi99 chapter 11 . 4/7
Oh no! It's Jeff isn't it... I can feel a storm approaching fast... I hope Usagi's plan turns out well or I bet Misaki would be in for some trouble... Thanks for the update!