Reviews for Where There's a Will, There's Merry
KathyG chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
LOL! That Merry! :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Merry! "Ssh, Mummy, he's sleeping"... When a child acts sternly... :)
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Very cute.
imaginationflies chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
See? Merry was right! That's so cute! Merry's so innocent!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This was so cute! Merry combing through Frodo's hair so the finishing touch of cuteness.
seafarer chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That was darling, and I can definately see Master Merry doing just that. I'm glad that you were writing it. I'd have given him a cold. Let's see...4 1/2? Isn't that a little young to be disguising his bed? Hmm...must have learned it from Frodo. :D
Laura Andrews chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was sweet and hilarious :D Children have the cleverest ways of getting past authority figures, as I've witnessed many a time!
g6hj chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Awww - that ending left me with a big, sappy grin on my face. I love young hobbit stories (particularly about these two) and I love the way Merry outwitted his minder with a tried-and-true method. He's quite the determined little fellow, isn't he?
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Good one-shot, and good title.

I noticed this small error in this story: "Good, at least he would not be bothering her for a little while about going into Frodo's room", you forgot a period at the end of this sentence. Otherwise, I hardly caught any other errors, at least not from this reading.

Once again, everyone is in character, but I really liked this story because it was very well-written. I can tell that was almost predictable of Merry's behavior that, since Frodo has a cold in this story, Merry would attempt several times to enter his room at Brandy Hall. Still, this story lightened my mood, and let me chuckle a couple of times throughout the reading.

Well done. Mind if I put this story in my hobbit community?

-Aria Breuer
Chamelaucium chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh this was just the most adorable thing ever!
It's really well written, and I can just imagine Merry behaving in exactly this manner! It's so sweet to see Merry's care for his older cousin, knowing how important it will be later.
Well done for this wonderful story! :)
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Super cute! I loved this so much. It was so in character and adorable.
Sandy-wmd chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Maybe if they sent Merry to stay with a relative, or locked him in his room?