Reviews for We, Together
blue moon chapter 1 . 8/21
Yeah...you kinda did...
DragonSlayer777 chapter 3 . 8/21
Natsuuuuu~ why-you so kowai desuu~~!
Rogue should eat a snickers
misha's babe chapter 4 . 8/21
This was perfect ending. The story had some mistakes in grammar and there were some misses but all in all it was an amazing story. It'll be great to see it turned into something more..!
PearledPeaches chapter 4 . 8/21
You heartless author! How dare you making me cry! I CRIED! I hope you're happy! What was this chapter! It was perfection amazing!
And in the end~ she was pregnanttt~ wed have small slayers/celestial mages wrecking Fioree~
AND WHAT WAS WITH THAT DREAM HE HAD? Is something going to happen to them? To Lucy? TO THE BABY? I hope not! I so hope so... Natsu won't handle it... He'll go out of his mind!
You should continue this... It'll be a great multi follow up..!

Pearl
WhiteRose chapter 4 . 8/21
This has been an experience I'll never forget. Your writing superb, you fighting scenes one of a kind and the whole situation screamed crazy, insane pro-writing. I loved it.
Thinking forgiving you for making them go through all this... The end was SO worth it. Loved it.
I hope you make more of these.
WhiteRose chapter 3 . 8/21
Erza is terrifying... And Natsu... Oh god, I got scared in this one...in the beggining he looked so broken... You broke me...and me babes,...
Lucyyy~
WhiteRose chapter 2 . 8/21
You little shit had me crying! What the hell!
You better hope Lucy is fine! Cause ill find you...i will...
PearledPeaches chapter 2 . 8/21
Oh god, Rogue honey what happened to you? Why is Rogue so sadistic in this one? ROGUE!
Pearl
misha's babe chapter 2 . 8/21
Fuck yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Badass Natsu to the rescue! Save yar woman!
PearledPeach chapter 1 . 8/21
Uhm... Rogue, baby...what happens to you?
Oh my god, Natsu looks so hot on this one~ I imagined his ost playing in the back when he arrived, AND WHAT arrival that was!
I'm dying here!
Pearl.
misha's babe chapter 1 . 8/21
Natsu Dragneel. You sure took your sweet time you sexy bastard!
WhiteRose chapter 1 . 8/21
This is amazing~ literally at the edge of my seat!
Dwarrior chapter 4 . 8/16
WOW just WOW. That was brilliant. Battle scenes are hard to do properly, there's only so many fails you can read through, before giving up entirely. But this. This was pure storytelling at its very best. It was like I could see the battle happening in high definition 3D with surround sound, AND I LOVED IT. I cannot wait to see what else you've come up with. KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK.
Twishadowhunter chapter 4 . 5/12
That was really good ! There were some grammar and word choice errors to keep inland , though. Check out my profile! Hopefully you like my FICs