Reviews for We, Together
For something that had 4 chapters it was surprisingly good I Loved it!
i thought the book was going to have something embarrassing in it tbh
T-tawny chapter 4 . 9/1
Oh man that was freaking great!
Nalu forever chapter 4 . 3/20
Can you do a ENDLU story please

Or a

Nalu and ENDlu story please

Or you do bough

ENDLU forever
Nalu and ENDlu chapter 4 . 3/20
Can you do a nalu story when Lucy joined fairy tail as a kid and natsu and Lucy become the best of friends please

DragonHall chapter 1 . 1/6
My mind suddenly play one of the FairyTail theme song when the part Lucy was in flame. It was cool! I like that part so much!
jellybean9306 chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
this... so many feels at some parts it was painful to read but ih my good it was awesome
blue moon chapter 1 . 8/21/2015 kinda did...
DragonSlayer777 chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Natsuuuuu~ why-you so kowai desuu~~!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
Rogue should eat a snickers
misha's babe chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
This was perfect ending. The story had some mistakes in grammar and there were some misses but all in all it was an amazing story. It'll be great to see it turned into something more..!
PearledPeaches chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
You heartless author! How dare you making me cry! I CRIED! I hope you're happy! What was this chapter! It was perfection amazing!
And in the end~ she was pregnanttt~ wed have small slayers/celestial mages wrecking Fioree~
AND WHAT WAS WITH THAT DREAM HE HAD? Is something going to happen to them? To Lucy? TO THE BABY? I hope not! I so hope so... Natsu won't handle it... He'll go out of his mind!
You should continue this... It'll be a great multi follow up..!

WhiteRose chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
This has been an experience I'll never forget. Your writing superb, you fighting scenes one of a kind and the whole situation screamed crazy, insane pro-writing. I loved it.
Thinking forgiving you for making them go through all this... The end was SO worth it. Loved it.
I hope you make more of these.
WhiteRose chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Erza is terrifying... And Natsu... Oh god, I got scared in this the beggining he looked so broken... You broke me...and me babes,...
WhiteRose chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
You little shit had me crying! What the hell!
You better hope Lucy is fine! Cause ill find you...i will...