Reviews for Wanting to be Wanted
LunarFlower chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
-So I know your probably completely done with this story, and don't check for comments, but I really loved this story, and I almost cried when it ended. Your writing style is amazing.
-Moving on to a new subject. Like I said, your probably completely done with this, but is it possible you'll write a second? I loved this story, and I loved Leon, Ray, and Nat being in it. I'd really like to see them in another story. It would be great if you could write a second or related story to this one.
-If you've read this far, or read this at all, I've got a few ideas to what a second story or related story could be about.
-The first idea and my favorite could be Mikey joined Leon, Ray and Nat. You could write out what might have happened if he'd gone with them instead of staying with his brothers. While he'd probably end up with his brothers in the end, it'd be nice to see how Leon's, Ray's and Nat's world healed. But the ending is up to you.
-A story just showing what happened to the older turtles would be interesting. Even if it's just the healing process, it would be great to see what happened in their dimension.
-The last suggestion I can think of, and another favorite, could be the next time they meet. Leo did say he though they'd meet again. You could just write about the times the older turtles came to get stuff to help their world, and maybe their inter-dimensional transporter just happens to break down and they can't get home.
-Or maybe Lady Kate and Maxus live.
-I really love your story, and writing style, I've read your other stories and this is still my favorite. It's a small chance that you read this and it's unlikely you'll write another story, but I really hope you'll consider writing a related story. Anyway, it's almost 5:00am here, and I've been writing this for almost 2 hours because I'm writing it on my phone and I had to check for spelling errors, so I need to sleep. I'll stick around to see if you'll write a related story. Good bye, and thanks for listening.

Sorry for any spelling errors I missed.
UnexpendableJewel chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I read the entire fic in one night, finished it at about 3am, and I can not express how much I love this story. It is by far one of the best TMNT Tcest fics I have ever read! Fantastic job! Love your writing style Turtle Babe, love it love it love it!
VickieC chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
I love this story. Wished it didnt end.
Janieceal chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
This whole story was so beautifully written and I enjoyed it so very much
Icecubefrozen chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Jeez that kate woman is scary. She's freaking me out...

I'll log In later to favourite this :P
-Icecubefrozen
Guest chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
This was awesome. Mikey is my fav and the story was just perfect with the other 3 turtle. :D
tmntlover2013 chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Great job on the story keep up the great work and keep on writing :)
Greg chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
Loved this!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
Best story EVER!
Vickyaisha chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
oh man i read this story once and love it i dont like much about the brother and all the loving going around
but as i read on i find it really good n just not i find it again so happy
thanks you for this story
guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Can u do a part 2 of this like a couple months forword or 1 year and bring back leon nat and ray back please
Green chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
Best TMNT story ever!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
I LOVE THIS. Ive read it about 15 times now (front to back) and its saved in my phone. What makes me love this (besides the fact that its really well written) is then ot4 dynamic - how protective adoring and fluffy (and in love) they are with each other (all of them, not just two).

On thay note, I REALLY WANT A SEUQAL OF THIS. OR NOT EVEN A SEQUAL BUT MAYBE SOME TYPE OF TUN OFF. Like a side story - oreven a completely new one, but same dynamic.

I EVEN HAVE AN IDEA YOUR FREE TO USE when the turtles met leon ray and nat, mikey mentioned how his brothers wouldn't let him be alone with april and casey (? Did i spell that right). You could do something on that. OR just do casey's veiw on the turtles relationships. THIS IS SO UNDER USED! Out if all the "tcest" stuff, wouldnt someone think about caseys or aprils veiw on it? (Of course in the end they will be fine with it). OR how raph will always pick his brothers over casey (expesally mikey) (and hes fine with that - sort of).

THANKS!
Rose221 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013

On thay note, I REALLY WANT A SEUQAL OF THIS. OR NOT EVEN A SEQUAL BUT MAYBE SOME TYPE OF RUN OFF. Like a side story - or even a completely new one, but same dynamic.

THANKS!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic!