Reviews for Wanting to be Wanted
Choices Accepted chapter 9 . 4/26
Wonderful story I loved reading it.
Demi4yah chapter 9 . 4/26
This is my first time reading a tcest. It wasn't my cup of tea, but it was highly recommended and I wanted find a tcest story that I might like. I loved it! I reread it several times. Oh, the feels! Poor Mikey. I almost wanted him to strangle the other three. This last chapter was super hot btw. Congrats dear, you made me a fan of tcest! I look forward to reading more from you!
I read this story again and again! I'll never tire of this unique and heart-wrenching work of art~
Your superb writing skills make this story enjoyable! I admit I stumbled upon this story by accident and was skeptical about how I would feel about reading a different kind of fanfiction buy you proved me wrong by being an amazing author!
Thank you!
L.Ang chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
-excessive whining- This story tore my heart out at least seven times! The Mikey feels are strong with this one now. I kept crying and sniffling. Michelangelo being alone and so beautifully in character as was everyone. The detail, the visual, five star from me on this one.
LunarFlower chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
-So I know your probably completely done with this story, and don't check for comments, but I really loved this story, and I almost cried when it ended. Your writing style is amazing.
-Moving on to a new subject. Like I said, your probably completely done with this, but is it possible you'll write a second? I loved this story, and I loved Leon, Ray, and Nat being in it. I'd really like to see them in another story. It would be great if you could write a second or related story to this one.
-If you've read this far, or read this at all, I've got a few ideas to what a second story or related story could be about.
-The first idea and my favorite could be Mikey joined Leon, Ray and Nat. You could write out what might have happened if he'd gone with them instead of staying with his brothers. While he'd probably end up with his brothers in the end, it'd be nice to see how Leon's, Ray's and Nat's world healed. But the ending is up to you.
-A story just showing what happened to the older turtles would be interesting. Even if it's just the healing process, it would be great to see what happened in their dimension.
-The last suggestion I can think of, and another favorite, could be the next time they meet. Leo did say he though they'd meet again. You could just write about the times the older turtles came to get stuff to help their world, and maybe their inter-dimensional transporter just happens to break down and they can't get home.
-Or maybe Lady Kate and Maxus live.
-I really love your story, and writing style, I've read your other stories and this is still my favorite. It's a small chance that you read this and it's unlikely you'll write another story, but I really hope you'll consider writing a related story. Anyway, it's almost 5:00am here, and I've been writing this for almost 2 hours because I'm writing it on my phone and I had to check for spelling errors, so I need to sleep. I'll stick around to see if you'll write a related story. Good bye, and thanks for listening.

Sorry for any spelling errors I missed.
UnexpendableJewel chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I read the entire fic in one night, finished it at about 3am, and I can not express how much I love this story. It is by far one of the best TMNT Tcest fics I have ever read! Fantastic job! Love your writing style Turtle Babe, love it love it love it!
VickieC chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
I love this story. Wished it didnt end.
Janieceal chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
This whole story was so beautifully written and I enjoyed it so very much
Icecubefrozen chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Jeez that kate woman is scary. She's freaking me out...

I'll log In later to favourite this :P
Guest chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
This was awesome. Mikey is my fav and the story was just perfect with the other 3 turtle. :D
tmntlover2013 chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Great job on the story keep up the great work and keep on writing :)
Greg chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
Loved this!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
Best story EVER!
Vickyaisha chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
oh man i read this story once and love it i dont like much about the brother and all the loving going around
but as i read on i find it really good n just not i find it again so happy
thanks you for this story
guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Can u do a part 2 of this like a couple months forword or 1 year and bring back leon nat and ray back please