Reviews for More Ways to Die
FUBARInbound chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Somehow, I like this fic more than I think is necessary. All pairings are up to your own imagination, though I personally take it as a friendship fic, which is rare these days. It's quite amazing to see what people can do with the whole gag that Kenny can never die, and ways that he can prove himself. Seems like you did a bit of research on the ways these forms of execution were done - I coincidentally just did a research report regarding capital punishment and all that jazz (No, "a" can NOT be replaced with "i" here!) and from what I remember (blame my self-diagnosed ADD), those are fairly good explanations! I wouldn't want to be seeing all that in class... I honestly have nothing else to say, as this is beyond what I can ever hope to write. Good job, and looking forward to more!
-CSK2
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
this was so interesting to read great job!
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
That was really well done, and it kept me interested, and for a oneshot it was a great length. Nice dynamics between the two.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This was incredible! I loved this a lot, it was an extremely creative idea, and I loved your characterization of Kenny. He's still his hedonistic lovable self, and it's obvious his immortality is giving him pain, but you don't make it wangsty.

And I'm glad you made it a happy ending, because if you had swerved and chose a different path I'd have been really disappointed.

My only complaint would be the lack of Karen, despite making a point of having her in the story, and Karen and Kenny interaction.
CallingAllDays chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was great!
Lemon Cream chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is a REALLY excellent story with a really interesting premise considering Kenny's immortality. The interaction between the characters is nonromantic and the story itself is morbidly fascinating. It's more than worth the read.
scarylolita chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
i adore this.
i adore you.
oh my gahhh this was really frickin' good and such a cool idea. marvelous.
the part about the fire really got to me, i have to admit. the description. ah, it was intense and upsetting at the same time. i felt really bad for kenny.
morethanaman chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Cool beans
Lana Del Something chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Magnificent as usual, would do anything to see stoic Craig in drama class!
A bit terrifying he wasn't completely fucked up after having to kill Ken so many times though!
This was such a cool concept for a story and a really good idea to bring the his together.
I think the les mis reference is if you take valjean's prison number (24601) add the 4 and 6 to make 10 then add the 2 and 1 to make 3 then take 3 from 10 you get 7 which is the number the boys pick at the start. (I'm joking I have no clue what it is)

Cool, funny story with nice emotional twist :)