Reviews for Tigress's Favorite Game
lola3934 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This one, also once I read. So, if comes of story it is quite good and I liked this. Although I knew, that Tigress like challenges and to win. However chase, was quite good and new idea. Well, good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
caray raro amor pero asi es eso
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Really beautiful
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
best way to lose great job
wildkratticusfever chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This story is... (like po would say) Awesome!
PS61521 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Cute! You explained the build of the relationship. I guess if you do it like that it makes it seem more realistic!
katara-zuko1714 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Solarsystemex chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Very cute, but I like reading dialogue from the characters, but still good. :)
YinYueMengxiang chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Own, so cute this game of them. *-*
Nice job.

Bye. o/
tuxjim chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Well, that was a sweet one-shot.

As always, since I DID enjoy it, I added it to my list of favorites. I thought that Tigress' "favorite" game was cute, especially when it changes inro Kiss Chase. And then again, Tigress' first effort of cooking was a good way of showing how Po felt about her, even if he didn't show it at first...

I'll catch up with the interview chapters in a little bit. I kind of need to "somber up' a bit before I read something that funny. I'll let you know how I liked the two chapters you posted after I finish laughing.

Take care and be well, my friend. Ja ne for now.

kuzon98 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Nawww! Tigress likes kissy chase! It's so cute, awesome chapter as ever! Your doing great! I enjoy these stories. Thanks!
zeaeevee chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
awww... that was sooo beautiful.
great work as always
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Awesome story my friend :) I think Kiss Chase is one of the best games ever for a couple to play ;)
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Master BRAVO chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Aww this was awesome. I really loved it.