Reviews for The Box Bet
Psycho Killer chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Paper mâché? That in itself is deserving of a story.

I've actually been in a Japanese tea house. One meant to hold half a dozen people, at least, was barely bigger than two bathroom stalls, but with a much lower ceiling. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow could have tea in an oversized box.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh my gosh! You NEED to update this. I love ninja fics and you came up with such a good plot. O.o Please update soon :D
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Yippie, a fun story. Please go right ahead - ninja competition stories around here tend to be written nicely and creatively. And this one promises to be good.
Hopefully we'll get to read the next part soon.
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Are we going to see all five ninja compete in this? I hope so. Also, this line "My sensei and his brother could sit and have tea in that box comfortably." is awesome. I don't think you should be tied to a chair to continue this, but I do hope this bunny keeps hopping for you.
SpawnOfCthulu chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is incredible. I love any fic that includes officers counting down the minutes left before they get off duty, but this fic is funny in EVERY other aspect. The concept of it hilarious, and you find that you really do want to learn the answer. If you scrap this, I will hunt you down, tape your butt to your computer chair, and force you to continue writing.

I'm I allowed to place bets? I bet that poor Kamakura will NOT fit in a smaller box than Jinx. I also bet that Storm Shadow will fit in the smallest box.