Reviews for Catch a Falling Star
The ball room dancing and charm school movie is one of my absolute favorites by Robert! Just Omg I am so, so happy u put a aspect in your story. I mean as soon as u mentioned the bread my mind ran towards the charm school movie, and I was like oooooo Frank Keen! Lol this was just the best. I really love this story and yeah... Awesome job
prissygirl chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
This was such a fun story to read! Gold hardly ever has a loving family in stories and the few times he does, it usually turns into all all-out fluff fest (not that those aren't adorable!) But I loved that you had both the loving family AND the drama/angst. You definitely achieved the perfect balance on that!

Can't wait for the promised sequel!
OUATWhoLock chapter 22 . 10/31/2014
loved this story! keep at the writing, and ignore the haters. the whole point of fanfiction is to read something different. thought this story was very well written.
JosephineM chapter 22 . 9/14/2014
Hi, I cant say, how much I am thankful for writing this amazing, absolutely perfect story. I already read it like at least 3 times. It constantly amaze me, how beautifully you wrote it per Notting Hill, how perfect are written their characters, dialogues, relationship, family, I love it all !
katido chapter 22 . 4/16/2014
Thank's a lot for this story.

I like how you have incorporated the caracteres in your fiction.
WeepingRian chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
Oh, I'm glad. Good. He didn't go through with it. Good. F*** Regina.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
NOOOOOO! No Gold! Oh its so good. I'm putting off way too much for this (like homework), but that's OK. This is more important.
eneath chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
Loved this story, thanks for writing and sharing this!
CheyanneChika chapter 22 . 12/4/2013
Hi, I know you finished this fic a while back, but as it's nearly two AM where I am and I have wicked bad insomnia, I wanted to review and tell you what a lovely story this is. I feel bad that you've received negative ones when this is clearly a story about developing and making the characters grow in a way that transcends both Once Upon a Time and Notting Hill.

This story was very well crafted and I like how you made Bae grow up, still frustrated with his father and his father's choices, but in the end, receptive to them. And Emma was absolutely, bang-on perfectly in character. Ruby was great too. I think the direction you took her in (with Graham and as part of the Gold family) was the best way to bring her into a more integral role. I am a bit bummed at the minimalism of the Snowing pairing, but the amount of Rumbelle more than made up for it.

Which brings me to them. Wow. Just wow. The delicious pandemonium (that's a good thing) of their relationship, complete with crappy communication skills and the semi-reversal where Belle is the one with all the money, is wondrous. I couldn't get enough. The backstory for both of them is very well written and nicely tied in to the present tence, without having to go into massive flashbacks (something I think OUAT relies too heavily on). I can appreciate the shift of language and smut and playfulness between Belle and Nick because if it's all angst all the time, then you're just rewriting their actions on the show. Plus, you've added another level of sweetness.

Okay, that's all. I just wanted to give you a long, positive review since Anons and people who only want sap and cheesiness and perfection from Belle all the time are big fat jerks who just wanna be nasty and complain all the time. And because I read this entire story in one fell swoop and couldn't bring myself to stop for more than a minute.

Truly a fantastic story. Thanks for a good read:)

sonotalady chapter 22 . 10/22/2013
One of the best rumbelles I've read! I loved it so much.
Victoria Taylor chapter 22 . 10/19/2013
This is the first Once Upon Time fan fiction I have ever read and it was brilliant. Enjoy every chapter. You're a great writer.
rumbelle26 chapter 22 . 10/15/2013
nice way to end it
Michelle chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
I really enjoyed this.
juju0268 chapter 22 . 10/15/2013
very nice chapter and a good ending,
thedoctorsgirl42 chapter 22 . 10/15/2013
Awwwwwwwww I love the ending except for the fact that it's an ending and therefore no more story :(