Reviews for Who Am I Now
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 7 . 8/2
I love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & I love Buffy & Angel together & I am happy at Buffy & Angel had three kids
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 3/17
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
brookemichelleee chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Beautiful 3
ba2006 chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Well it took me ages to check my emails and im sorry for the late review. Fantastic ending to this fic and so sorry for the late review. :)
Koutchouk chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
I liked that story very much with Angel and Angelus. Thank you and wish you lots of writing in 2014.
bradsan11 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
well I was even more confused when I read the chapter six but I was patient for chapter seven and Hey no more confusing.

Well done.
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
ba2006 chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Fantastic chapter :) looking forward to the next update :)
koutchouk chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
I love that story. Very interesting. Wonder how it will develop.
luckywynner86 chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Go Gunn! I love how you wrote him!
bradsan11 chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Now I'm confused. Why would they train Buffy to get killed in the few months she is back to earth. Why can couldn't she defeat those of her own Clan. She is stronger than she was before.

I know I have to patient because probably everything will be revealed but I really don't understand why Buffy needs to hide. She is no longer a Slayer but something more powerful so to me her death and hiding are strange. So not Buffy if you asked me the only time she did run was when Dawn life was in danger.
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Legendary Chapter & More Please
ba2006 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Wow freaky! looking forward to the next update :)
bradsan11 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Well Giles is as much to blame as Angel. He should have looked in to the curse. He was and is always curious. He has to ask himself why he wasn't then.

A curse is something that can be broken and as a former magic user he should know that and looked in to it. They were gypsies for heaven sake. So he is as much to blame as Angel for not looking it up
And seventeen old year girl has needs and sometimes they act on it, so does an older vampire/man who is in love.

Very good story can't wait what will be next.
luckywynner86 chapter 5 . 8/10/2013