Reviews for The Ethereal Queen
Black Dragoniss chapter 15 . 7/12
amazing please update as soon as possible
Q'Nisa chapter 15 . 1/13
I am...an angel. Ahhahahahahahaha...my mind answered her question~ Great job in this chapter! Love it soooooooo much
the real narnia chapter 15 . 1/9
Niiiiiiiiice.

I really like this story and can't wait to see how the rest of it unfolds. If you're still looking for a beta I wouldn't mind, either.

I hope you update soon, and I look forward to reading the next chapter.
the real narnia chapter 12 . 1/9
Alright.

Mentions it demons, a girl with black hair, someone out to kill Lucy, and Sabertooth?

Calling it; Minerva if the devil child thing
Forever Summoning chapter 15 . 11/29/2017
Ah it is forever pleasing to read your work and feel the words of the story.
AnimeLVAkame chapter 15 . 9/22/2017
update...update...UPDATE!
ITS SO KAWAAIIII!
Kiya319 chapter 15 . 9/18/2017
Oh my gosh this is good. And getting better with every new chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. As well as her answer to porlyusicas question.
takeagamble27 chapter 15 . 9/10/2017
This chapter has to be my favorite so far! I love the character interactions!
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 15 . 8/20/2017
Well it appears that things are going to get far more chaotic in the near future with these nightmares and problems that Lucy's got driving her bonkers. Seems that the book she's got that was her mother's will answer some things, but the Empress comment Octavian made is the real kicker this round. If Lucy recalls that bit of information it is possible that Lucy will unravel a lot of the clues and be able to figure out who controls Octavian and the others.
skibleu chapter 15 . 8/19/2017
I love it! The first few chapters were kinda slow in my opinion, but now I see you used that time to develop the characters a bit and the story line as well. I'm so excited to read the rest!
sassykitten1701 chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
Still need a beta?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2017
I love this story. It's great. Looking forward for more.
RunningManJunkie2015 chapter 15 . 8/13/2017
WHAT? how can you leave it at that? Oh my freaking gosh I loved this chapter, I am so excited for the next update! Keep up the amazing work and I look forward to what you have for us next!
Tiernank chapter 15 . 8/12/2017
What a cliffy to leave us with! Wow! I am so happy you updated. I can't wait to read more!
sesshoumarucrazy chapter 15 . 8/12/2017
Loved this! Your writing is very elegant without being hard to understand. I'm really curious to see what will be revealed about Lucy and Octavion (you have to love a sexy villain even if he isn't the main baddie!).