Reviews for The Ethereal Queen
Kiya319 chapter 15 . 9/18
Oh my gosh this is good. And getting better with every new chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. As well as her answer to porlyusicas question.
takeagamble27 chapter 15 . 9/10
This chapter has to be my favorite so far! I love the character interactions!
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 15 . 8/20
Well it appears that things are going to get far more chaotic in the near future with these nightmares and problems that Lucy's got driving her bonkers. Seems that the book she's got that was her mother's will answer some things, but the Empress comment Octavian made is the real kicker this round. If Lucy recalls that bit of information it is possible that Lucy will unravel a lot of the clues and be able to figure out who controls Octavian and the others.
skibleu chapter 15 . 8/19
I love it! The first few chapters were kinda slow in my opinion, but now I see you used that time to develop the characters a bit and the story line as well. I'm so excited to read the rest!
sassykitten1701 chapter 10 . 8/16
Still need a beta?
I love this story. It's great. Looking forward for more.
RunningManJunkie2015 chapter 15 . 8/13
WHAT? how can you leave it at that? Oh my freaking gosh I loved this chapter, I am so excited for the next update! Keep up the amazing work and I look forward to what you have for us next!
Tiernank chapter 15 . 8/12
What a cliffy to leave us with! Wow! I am so happy you updated. I can't wait to read more!
sesshoumarucrazy chapter 15 . 8/12
Loved this! Your writing is very elegant without being hard to understand. I'm really curious to see what will be revealed about Lucy and Octavion (you have to love a sexy villain even if he isn't the main baddie!).
Your writing is beautiful. Honestly I can't wait for more. One of the best written stories I've read in a while.
Shield agent hummingbird chapter 15 . 7/20
Can't wait for more this is great and I love this
(\/).c(_(")(")
lucyheartfilialover360 chapter 15 . 5/16
This story is so good. I love ur writing stylem cant wait for the next chapter. And take ur time!
sassykitten1701 chapter 15 . 5/14
Oh damn, hope things get better for you and definitely can't wait to read the next chapter! How many chapters are there going to be?
samuel.bryant17 chapter 15 . 5/13
Thank you for this Cam. I know that life can be rough, and drag you down, at times, but I'm glad that you aren't giving up on your passion, writing. I'm sorry that your laptops kept "shitting the bed" on you. I will be patiently awaiting the next exciting chapter of this wonderful fan fic, "The Ethereal Queen". Though since it's been over 6 months since I read the last chapter I may go back and re-read it to reacquaint myself with the story before you upload the next chapter.
LePengwen chapter 15 . 5/13
Congrats on everything! Excited for a new chapter soon!